• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've tried making a thread like this a couple times, but as I continue to be a lonely bored person I thought about trying again with a few modifiers.

Simple enough: if you're on Discord and want to add some extra buddies to chat with, post your name here, things you like to discuss, and whether you belong to any Discord groups worth checking out.

MOD EDIT: Information removed

Hobbies/Topics: Videogames, Anime, movies, self-help. Big into Final Fantasy, Horror, RPGs, and anything that falls into those categories.

Discord Groups: I run a podcast called South Figaro Podcast. There is no set schedule and I tend to rotate guests a lot due to RL schedules and such, so if I ever find anyone in the mood to talk for a couple hours, I invite them to this channel and we use Craigbot to record. There's no commitment of any kind, just a venue to shoot the shit with in mic form.

I know Era has themed Discords for stuff like Halo and other multiplayer games, but since I never stick to one game exclusively for a long time (barring some exceptions like FFXIV), I'm looking for channels that are active in all kinds of topics rather than just one thing. But again, feel free to share any chill channels you can recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.