• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The third project is Titanfall 3?

• Yes

Votes: 44 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Jedi Fallen Order 2 was confirmed by Jason Schreier

We know a new IP is in early development at Respawn Entertainment

The third project might be Titanfall 3? Or another new title?

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Hopefully Titanfall 3 isn't the new Half Life 3; a game we should eventually get, but instead we'll get a game set in the Titanfall universe on whatever comes after VR, probably some holodeck shit or something like that.

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
Do we know anything about the unannounced new IP?

Abd third project is hopefully titanfall 3.....

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
iirc there was someone last year that had leaked a picture of future apex champions as well as mention that TF3 was in development. So far they been 100% right on the champions so we'll see.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Me waiting for Fallen Order 2 and/or a SW game with equivalent gameplay and structure:

tenor.gif

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I would love a titanfall game that keeps the great movement system but moves away from the cod-like shooting mechanics

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully one of them is Titanfall 3. I need it.

Also very intrigued to see what they do with Fallen Order 2. Platinumed the first game but the more I played it, the less I liked the game. It had so many bugs and issues that it was a frustrating experience more often than not. Still a solid foundation for a franchise though so I hope EA doesn't rush them with the sequel.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Locked per OP's request, as this does not appear to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.