• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I always thought it was an interesting move to center a gimmick around a terrible character.
Eh, Chloe's a shit, but I get it. There's a weird dissonance between how she treats Max vs everyone else. She's reliant on Max for some degree of stability which shows in how her typical demeanor gets replaced by an awkward version of herself when she talks to her. Without that she goes full on piece of shit. So I can sympathize with how someone who's lost all of her support but the world kept going for everyone else might start fighting/attempting to escape the world.

She's a piece of shit, bit I get it

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I've never seen Spirits Within, but I trust Max Caulfield's taste in movies.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
"Sorian"

"Shame"

🤔
9c6giMm.gif

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Kyonna is obviously the best, no bias, but S-Dubs the warez group and FlatearthStan, the leading flat earth youtuber, are rather nice as well.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Before we start, I'm gonna say: as a community service, I'm going to try to limit my d1 posts to like... fewer than 50. There's a fucking lot of us and if I'm putting up 100-200, that's egregious.

Sorian, Fanto, ball's in your court.

Day 1
OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
(Reminder – flavor is flavor, and has no relation to the game or design itself)

"Attention, passangers… all miller trackers and town hookers, please move to deck 7… I repeat, deck seven…"

"So that means Blarg, right? Where is he?"
"Not in this ship, it seems…"

The bears of love had gathered to the ship's buffet, because bears love to eat! Their plates were filled with… nothing but honey, honestly.

"We shall find out who the evil bears are!"
"Yes, yes we shall!"
"FOR LOVE!"

DAY 1 BEGINS

Day 1 ends:
2tlnkmy59i

Majority is 18

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, we started. Hi! Day starts/ends fall in the window when I'm usually busy but I should be able to make time for day ends.

I feel like as Dr. Stuart, we are a very serious boat, here for serious business. Kits, let me show you how it's done.

vote: Sorian

B-Dubs, tell me why we shouldn't just launch your boat into space.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That good old Day 1 smell. Been locked up with so much on my table recently, so feels good to finally be back in this.

Gotta start off my return right [highligh] Vote: CoolestSpot [/highlight]

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Awwwwww yeah! It's game time!

oxdzjFS.gif

Ok, let's see.

SkyOdin Xbro Reki - Since I have not played with any of you before, I must ask, have any of you ever played Life is Strange?

Ty4on please also answer this question, as you did not answer when I asked you it in the last game, presumably because you were Scum.