• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That good old Day 1 smell. Been locked up with so much on my table recently, so feels good to finally be back in this.

Gotta start off my return right [highligh] Vote: CoolestSpot [/highlight]

Terra I thought we chilled out the heat between us. Remember how Geno killed you and told you to shut up and die all those times??

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Who all is the new blood here? Just skimming through the OP I didn't notice any indication of such.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I'll sit on kits for a minute as she's a comfortable seat but my question to B-Dubs stands. Back later, bears.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I will be roleclaiming in precisely one hour from the time of this post. Please stay tuned.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Terra I thought we chilled out the heat between us. Remember how Geno killed you and told you to shut up and die all those times??
It's been a while since I've played, so what better way to treat my bro than to give him a taste of his own medicine
tenor.gif

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
vote: kitsunelaine

trying to blend in the revenge train, tsk tsk
Is this the part where someone tinfoil hats and decides Kits tried to jump on the Sorian revenge train despite not remembering why we need to exact revenge because she shares a chat with people that were talking about the upcoming revenge thirst?

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, Sorian kind of redeemed himself for me last game, so I'll put my meme vote somewhere else.

Although I swear to God, if Sorian comes out of nowhere with a claim on how he had to put three of the boats together I will vote for him so fast.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, Sorian kind of redeemed himself for me last game, so I'll put my meme vote somewhere else.

Although I swear to God, if Sorian comes out of nowhere with a claim on how he had to put three of the boats together I will vote for him so fast.

I got to choose the scum team during night 0 and I strapped all their boats together, AMA.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
btw we are taking a mass intermission once the Mario Maker direct starts, right? (45 minutes from now)
d26x1m2-8cc339ad-39a5-42d4-9006-61d4d722fc7f.png

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If Sorian gets accidentally hammered because the joke goes too far I'll never stop laughing

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
We should vote out anyone that takes a break to watch Mario Maker 2.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the player list I think I've played with literally everyone except the newbie. Reki Tell me about yourself. Likes? Dislikes? Role PM alignment?

btw we are taking a mass intermission once the Mario Maker direct starts, right? (45 minutes from now)
d26x1m2-8cc339ad-39a5-42d4-9006-61d4d722fc7f.png
Talks about Mario but posts Luigi, can't trust this guy

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
We should vote out anyone that takes a break to watch Mario Maker 2.
MintyFamiliarFox-size_restricted.gif

Looking at the player list I think I've played with literally everyone except the newbie. Reki Tell me about yourself. Likes? Dislikes? Role PM alignment?

Talks about Mario but posts Luigi, can't trust this guy
Hey, he's the better brother, you know it to be true!

But on topic, is he for sure the only new player here? I mentioned it briefly before but no one responded.