• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
I am zzz.

A classic: since this is a pair game, will you all be voting with your partner in crime or do you think it can be acceptable to split the vote?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I am zzz.

A classic: since this is a pair game, will you all be voting with your partner in crime or do you think it can be acceptable to split the vote?
I think it's smart to vote with your partner but it's reliant on you both being able to sync up on at least some reads which won't always happen.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, that tic tac toe game was worth it just for the little art of the game board being flipped. Also, Stu being no fun allowed and concern trolling is noted.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Too lazy to quote Kyan, I anticipate my boat will be a lot of me talking to myself and B-Dubs will be a ghost throughout so no, I doubt we'll vote together.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
concern trolling is noted.

cFPsMzm.png

Where was the 'genuine discussion' then? :P

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It is with a heavy heart that I must now day 1 role claim.

I'm lover's with B-dubs

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just curious (and you'll probably kind of answer this in your claim) but why would you do this?

I thought a good tip was to never claim unless you're being nearly lunched.

Tips for Newbies Chapter 2: It's usually better to get negative role claims out of the way as early as possible. Things that provide false information, for example, like Sleepwalkers or Millers.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you are actually clicking through all these spoiler tags, you are doing it wrong.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
[spoiler
I have an ability that's twice more powerful then you think[/spoiler]
I'm lover's with B-dubs
[/spoiler

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Tips for Newbies Chapter 2: It's usually better to get negative role claims out of the way as early as possible. Things that provide false information, for example, like Sleepwalkers or Millers.

I can see it, but at the same time you're giving information that will be useful for the night kill.

By the way you got me the first time, not failing for it again.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, I can't read nested spoilers on mobile so I can't be distracted by Sorian's lies.

TIC TAC TOE

_|_|_|
_|_|_|
_|_|_|

I'll start

_|_|_|
_|_|_|
_|X|_|
If I wasn't already voting you, I'd have voted you for this. Who starts there? That's some bullshit.
Also:

vote: Dr. Monkey

I have seen scum!Monkey before make a meme vote on Sorian and then jump on another player who follows her vote.
GOOD OLD FRAN
HI FRAN

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Joke was going to be double powerful ability hint

Then more spoilers that then say cause I have partner this time

Oct 26, 2017
I'm no longer clicking spoiler tags because of sorian and also worried about end game and got spoilers so feel free to just post whatever incriminating info you want in those mazes

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Direct was good, 9/10, Sorian you suck for wasting my time and possibly almost crashing my pc. Going to bed bye.