• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can see it, but at the same time you're giving information that will be useful for the night kill.

By the way you got me the first time, not failing for it again.

If you actually care for follow-up, typically, you aren't giving scum any extra info by doing that. They likely have something within their power roles that has already alerted them to whatever you are negatively impacting in that theoretical scenario. All they've gained is knowing that you are a useless role but that's a good trade-off for not letting town waste a night on a shit investigation.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
Can someone post what ever it was that Sorian put in that pile of spoiler tags? The formatting broke on mobile for me after six or so and it became impossible to keep going.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Fusilli for the win! Gnocchi is great too.

If you actually care for follow-up, typically, you aren't giving scum any extra info by doing that. They likely have something within their power roles that has already alerted them to whatever you are negatively impacting in that theoretical scenario. All they've gained is knowing that you are a useless role but that's a good trade-off for not letting town waste a night on a shit investigation.

That makes sense, thank you for the explanation.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I mean edit posts. GOD DAMN THIS GAME
Fun fact: Since Bear is a mod you probably can't even stealth edit in this game without him knowing.

I'm making tortellini for dinner. It's my favorite pasta. Tell me your favorites while I eat.
Egg noodles are my favorite noodles. I'm picky.

Can someone post what ever it was that Sorian put in that pile of spoiler tags? The formatting broke on mobile for me after six or so and it became impossible to keep going.
Just quote the post and read the text in that box instead.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fun fact: Since Bear is a mod you probably can't even stealth edit in this game without him knowing.

Egg noodles are my favorite noodles. I'm picky.

Just quote the post and read the text in that box instead.

Bear ain't out here checking individual post histories, let's be real.

Also, you aren't supposed to give the secret away. Should have wrapped it all in quote tags to be a real heel.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Bear ain't out here checking individual post histories, let's be real.

Also, you aren't supposed to give the secret away. Should have wrapped it all in quote tags to be a real heel.
There's actually an easy trick to quickly find edited posts in a thread. I'll directly influence the course of the game by revealing the trick to Bear later.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
shit i shoulda just played a game of tic tac toe

lay low for a bit vincent

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
Awwwwww yeah! It's game time!

Ok, let's see.

SkyOdin Xbro Reki - Since I have not played with any of you before, I must ask, have any of you ever played Life is Strange?

Ty4on please also answer this question, as you did not answer when I asked you it in the last game, presumably because you were Scum.
Now that I am caught up, I'll get back to this. I am sorry to disappoint you, but I have never played Life is Strange. Sadly, all of your clever references will be flying over my head.

I remember Dr. Monkey and Sorian pretty well from previous mafia games I have played, and I think I have played alongside a few others, but there are a bunch of players here I don't know. So please give me some slack as I try to get used to everyone's quirks.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
shit i shoulda just played a game of tic tac toe

lay low for a bit vincent
tenor.gif

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Now that I am caught up, I'll get back to this. I am sorry to disappoint you, but I have never played Life is Strange. Sadly, all of your clever references will be flying over my head.

I remember Dr. Monkey and Sorian pretty well from previous mafia games I have played, and I think I have played alongside a few others, but there are a bunch of players here I don't know. So please give me some slack as I try to get used to everyone's quirks.
You've actually played with a lot of players in this group... but it was in Power Rangers, so it might be hard to connect things together :P

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does that make what I'm saying untrue, Sorian?

Are you trying to obfuscate here?

Yes, Tips for Newbies Chapter 3: No lunch day 1 can actually be ok sometimes, dependent on the player size of the game and expected PRs.

I'm never voting no lunch but there's a reason you can argue it

Also, pointing at something and saying it's anti-town when the people that do it are never anti-town means piss in the wind.