• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Ty's doing a lot of drive-by observations and commentary, but there's some substance there - some fair questions. If he drops back off, or actual content goes down, might be a concern; for now, meh.

This bothers me a bit. feps and Stan, even with time zone issues, are not usually an issue with the minimum. It's a small thing and I'm sure it'll get passed off as a joke but under-the-radar feps is suspicious feps.

vote: flatearthpandas

Gotta go work now. Back later. Boatmate is napping, I think. With his sleep schedule, not sure when he will resurface.
I will say I'm surprised we haven't heard more from FEPs. I wish I could remember the game I threw by screaming at everyone that FEP was definitely town when he definitely was not. Whoops.

Moneky seems fishy i dunno

FEP where are you i need emotional support.

Its hilarious to me everytime the no lynch discussion comes up when people get so righteous about it despite it always being very clear thats its never going to happen, even if people actually decided they were okay with it.
my man i was agreeing with you.

this is just cuz your my ex now aint it?

now this is just hilarious, honestly it reads more like you are pouting that your joke fell flat more than you have any real basis for a read.

Your role-claims are old material, hire new writers rather than blaming the audience.
i dont characterize myself as a screaming red egg for nothing.

daww

eh, im feeling that more as a prod vote which aint all that ridiculous
Can you walk me through your thoughts here Stan? You open by giving a vague statement that Monkey seems off to you, but then not too long after you both indirectly and directly defend her.

Xbro

Oct 25, 2017
Ignoring your claims is approximately 75% of your meme, Sorian.

My feeling that you should probably be lynched in the absence of anything else isn't a joke, either. But I don't see much reason to repeat myself there beyond saying that, as town, you are iffy. If you're town here? You're iffy. You're focused on you.

I will agree with some others that I don't particularly take issue with B-Dubs' entrance. He's frustrated; I would be, too, if I before I even got here people were talking about voting me out for something not related to me. Mounting that kind of defense always sounds bad, but I wouldn't vote there for that. Just chalk it up to early game frustration and move on.

Right now, I'm feeling towniest on:
Verelios and Apollo
SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut
Kyanrute and empressdonna
Xbro and Reki
For gut's sake, I'd throw rac and Vincent Alexander up there, but it's not for any particularly good reason. Z-Beat seems okay, though who can say with Coolest.

Fantomas posting some light reads on multiple players is the first time he's felt like Fanto to me. Still lacking the early game pushes I've seen from Fanto.

People I want to look at (not shade particularly, just looking at post counts and asking if I can remember what they said):
flatearthstans (I remember the s, feps)
BraWaveZ
Abs4on Tybro gave me the slightest townie vibes but I want to remember why
What's making you feel town on Reki and me?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I will say I'm surprised we haven't heard more from FEPs. I wish I could remember the game I threw by screaming at everyone that FEP was definitely town when he definitely was not. Whoops.

Can you walk me through your thoughts here Stan? You open by giving a vague statement that Monkey seems off to you, but then not too long after you both indirectly and directly defend her.
my thoughts were i got a weird vibe about her while reading through the thread but nothing specific to articulate. I mentioned it only to push myself to not let it go to easily, and to point to if said feeling does coalesce into something later.

Then i saw two specific criticisms of her that i felt were misguided with and felt it only fair to say as much.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
my thoughts were i got a weird vibe about her while reading through the thread but nothing specific to articulate. I mentioned it only to push myself to not let it go to easily, and to point to if said feeling does coalesce into something later.

Then i saw two specific criticisms of her that i felt were misguided with and felt it only fair to say as much.
Do you still have the concerns despite your comments to Sorian and Geno?

You can do better than an RNG vote at this point lol

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The pairs that I would want to hear more from today when they get the chance are:

TyBro
BrawaveZ
Rincent
TheSkyChugger
Rexbro
Kyonna

There isn't a whole lot coming to my mind from this crew yet.

I especially want to hear more from BrawaveZ because those two are usually pretty active posters in my experience who can bring a lot of thoughts to the table, and I'm interested in what they are thinking so far.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Dr. Monkey & Stuart444 (5 votes)
Fran - #275
Sorian - #356
Fantomas - #440
Kitsunelaine - #333 #361
Kitsunelaine - #535
Geno - #729

flatearthpandas & Stantastic (2 votes)
Verelios - #349
Dr. Monkey - #776

CoolestSpot & Z-Beat (3 votes)
Geno - #145 #729
Terraforce - #149
empressdonna - #290
Natiko - #742

Kitsunelaine & Kalor (2 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #156 #737
flatearthpandas - #295 #330
flatearthpandas - #365
Stuart444 - #533

SkyOdin & TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
CoolestSpot - #802

rac & Vincent Alexander (0 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #361 #397

Sorian & B-Dubs (0 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #141 #324
Natiko - #142 #742
Dr. Monkey - #144 #156
Stuart444 - #177 #326
Kitsunelaine - #324 #333
Stuart444 - #326 #533
flatearthpandas - #330 #365
Kitsunelaine - #397 #535

Geno & Funky Dude Sparks (0 votes)
CoolestSpot - #140 #802

Not voting: TheChuggernaut, Ty4on, FluxWaveZ, Vincent Alexander, Funky Dude Sparks, rac, Fandorin, absolutbro, Pirate Bae, Stantastic, Reki, Apollo, Kalor, malus, Z-Beat, SkyOdin, Brazil, Kyanrute, B-Dubs, Xbro, Zippedpinhead

Post Counts:
Kitsunelaine: 120 Sorian: 63 Stuart444: 60 Natiko: 48 CoolestSpot: 36 Geno: 36 Terraforce: 31 Dr. Monkey: 31 Fantomas: 27 Verelios: 21 TheChuggernaut: 20 Fran: 18 empressdonna: 14 Ty4on: 14 B-Dubs: 14 Z-Beat: 13 Pirate Bae: 11 Stantastic: 11 Reki: 11 rac: 10 Fandorin: 8 flatearthpandas: 7 SkyOdin: 7 FluxWaveZ: 6 Brazil: 6 Vincent Alexander: 6 Kalor: 5 absolutbro: 4 Xbro: 4 Funky Dude Sparks: 2 Apollo: 2 malus: 2 Kyanrute: 2 Zippedpinhead: 2

Current Countdown:
2tlnkmy59i

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How does this game usually go by the way, does every pair have a power? Have they been balanced so oftentimes only work if both alive, or such?

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So wait are there no power roles this game for town? Are there for scum? Or is the whole gimmick just pairs?

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Yo. Strongly thinking about reading-

-wait this "thinking about reading" shit got me into trouble last time. I AM READING.

Did Bear Boat 2 the Disappointing Sequel have a mixed pair like Bear Boat the Original Masterpiece had?

Coolest is smoking some dank nonsense lul.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this on me for rushing in blindly

No it fucking didn't what, I thought it was role madness..I really need to stop deleting every game from my head after it happens.

To be fair, while Marvel did have vanillas, when everyone has a gun during the day, that line kind of blurs.

——-

Reads like Coolest to be tbh.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to find what set people off about Z-Beat but can't so far. Fuck this morning.
Not sure if you're being serious, but I'm the only one that explicitly voted for Z-Beat. Terra is voting for you and Donna is voting for you based off of meta. You can find my thoughts on Z-Beat in the post I voted in and a handful following in which I discussed it with Fanto.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if you're being serious, but I'm the only one that explicitly voted for Z-Beat. Terra is voting for you and Donna is voting for you based off of meta. You can find my thoughts on Z-Beat in the post I voted in and a handful following in which I discussed it with Fanto.
O-oh...

You all some jerks. Keep me around, I'm fun.