• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
I'm so unmoved by what I just finished reading I'm not sure what to say, but god damn if I'm going to read through that shit again. I wouldn't bat for anyone right now, don't really care who gets lynched. I would tend to agree with monkey's early posts that it might as well be Sorian. Better now than deal with later when he's red checked claiming town arsonist and town falls over themselves not to vote him

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I see the overt breadcrumb, I won't tell if you won't.

Otherwise not much to comment on, gut from no where is I want to give town badge to Kyan. He didn't fall into his usual trap of talking about nothing in his riddles at least. Obligatory FEP is lazy for post above this one but honestly, I don't care at the moment, Stan is an easy read and he's doing fine.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
oooh might vote Dr.Stu just to see the flip and decide from there

oh fuck it

Vote: Dr.Monkey/Stu
I dont think voter bro got your vote. You gotta use the around the text.

Also in your own words, could you give me what led you to this vote? You had some suspicions earlier, but you yourself said it was mostly due to bandwagoning.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I dont think voter bro got your vote. You gotta use the around the text.

Also in your own words, could you give me what led you to this vote? You had some suspicions earlier, but you yourself said it was mostly due to bandwagoning.

Jesus ofc I fuck up while trying to correct someone lol. Just quote my post or any other vote, but you dont just change the font color, you surround your test with the highlight in brackets like I'm sure it explains in the OP.

To restate my question without the shitty formatting: Funky Dude Sparks Also in your own words, could you give me what led you to this vote? You had some suspicions earlier, but you yourself said it was mostly due to bandwagoning

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of FEP just willing to go for the easy meta vote on Sorian. It's just a waste.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I see the overt breadcrumb, I won't tell if you won't.

Otherwise not much to comment on, gut from no where is I want to give town badge to Kyan. He didn't fall into his usual trap of talking about nothing in his riddles at least. Obligatory FEP is lazy for post above this one but honestly, I don't care at the moment, Stan is an easy read and he's doing fine.

Not a fan of this post. Especially the first line. hmm 🤔

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Another player making posts straight out of their last iteration as scum. The last time you promised delayed reads, you came back with a fake cop claim instead :P

Feisty, hahaha.

This is a good post. I have a hard time trusting people who sideline suspicions on certain players because they're "good when town".

The way Chuggs tried to paint B-Dubs as a "newbie townie" also seems a bit forced, as they've both been in a similar number of games.

Worth a reread.
I came back with reads after that post

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't paid a lot of attention, like I said before I only need to catch 1.

Yes but I don't think you caught the right person here. And you definitely have a trend of thinking you've found scum, getting overconfident where you don't see any other options then being completely wrong.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Yes but I don't think you caught the right person here. And you definitely have a trend of thinking you've found scum, getting overconfident where you don't see any other options then being completely wrong.
Well usually I'm not wrong but ok. So are you saying there is a better case in Monkey or a different pair entirely?

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Not into the Sorian lynch today. I won't be voting there.

Still waiting on Z-Beat. Kyan's interesting; I like his observations so far and nothing has really stood out as damning or scummy. Town read.

Unsure about Kits still. Feel good about Stu/ Monkey. Seems like an easy push atm and I like both of their contributions. Not really understanding the Stu scumreads honestly. Natiko doesn't stand out much, but he always kind of keeps his cards close. Null read.

People worth looking into for me: Kits, Fanto, Brazil, Sparks. Geno keeps pushing odd angles of conversation and Sparks has contributed nothing. Kits and Fanto I already explained and still feel weird about. Brazil usually has more of a presence by now; can't tell if his actions this game are NAI or not. Worth observing.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Well usually I'm not wrong but ok. So are you saying there is a better case in Monkey or a different pair entirely?

I brought up Monkey because they're still partners with Stu. It's still useful to have a read on both partners when you're voting for someone.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The first bit. "I see that breadcrumb" feels a bit TMI and just something I don't feel a townie would do, especially one as experienced as Sorian. Mind you it is Sorian but still...

Gives me bad feelings.

Oh, I've done that as town before a few times so that's why it didn't stick out to me.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
I brought up Monkey because they're still partners with Stu. It's still useful to have a read on both partners when you're voting for someone.
I mean I've read her posts, I just don't didn't pay much attention to them, don't feel strong about her one way or the other, but even if she was the towniest person in the game I'd still vote Stu, her posts don't change his.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
So what are your thoughts today Kalor?

Not a whole lot. Struggling to keep posts and their posters sorted in my head with so many players so my thoughts are all over the place. I don't like any of the current votes at the very least. Not really sure who I'd vote for right now.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Not a whole lot. Struggling to keep posts and their posters sorted in my head with so many players so my thoughts are all over the place. I don't like any of the current votes at the very least. Not really sure who I'd vote for right now.
Oh. Cool, cool, cool. You seem pretty up on Sorian though?

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Oh. Cool, cool, cool.

AstonishingEarlyHornet-size_restricted.gif

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
In general this whole "Feels like an easy..." needs to start being used properly, people use it as a phrase that fits every situation like legit.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Once we flip town, I do really hope people look back at who's pushing us and not 'forget' or go "oh well" before moving onto the next mislynch.

Aka, don't town it up.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Once we flip town, I do really hope people look back at who's pushing us and not 'forget' or go "oh well" before moving onto the next mislynch.

Aka, don't town it up.
I was really hoping to see something from you, but you've gone from defeatist to making sequential posts of "when i flip town." The day is just over halfway done, you have plenty of opportunities to set your case and yet you refuse to. Not doing yourself any favors here, bro.