• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I voted for HvV because I want to see Geno happy. Now that we know modifiers can actually be tied to the games they're inspired by, the only option I'm opposed to is Power Rangers (even though that game was one of my favorites).

Someone grab that trophy and change the text to read "Most awkward semantics award - Fran/Brazil, 2019"
Zeke is here now. He can tell you how fun it is to go at it in a semantics argument.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Why aren't you side eyeing AB?
Because he's on my boat.

Also because of what I asked Faddy about earlier. It's basically what Brazil, Sawneeks, and others agree to as well. He's the one who first called out turmoil on his claim and actions being anti-town, unlike people like Brazil here who just ate it up. Even if it was a bus situation, I find it hard to believe he would have jumped immediately at suspecting turmoil without testing the room first.

For that, and our conversation in the private chat, I am very much town reading him.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Also, on the one hand, at least this is semi in the vein of that game (and yet, still neutered because no lovers) but on the other what would actually be useful from the rest of the list (Asking off memory to be honest, I didn't even tab over to look at what all is on the list)? I still don't see anything coming out of this that is super dangerous. I do agree that we probably aren't getting items but at this point, I'd rather add fun spice to the game, call that scummy but /shrug
From the list, I only participated in Love Boat, and I also figured that would give us the modifier we have, which is why I wanted it. For the next phase, sure, maybe I'll go with this Heroes vs Villains people want so much and hope that we get something of it.

If not, I'll probably go with something no one can even predict like Mcdonalds. That feeling that scum might be orchestrating some push for them—and I know none of us know what they actually entail—makes me uneasy.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Alright Blarg, today is the day. Tell me something we aren't seeing.
rcq6Yts.gif

We could create a code by which we can communicate with each other at Night in-thread, by corresponding a particular sequence of Map votes to a sentence; i.e., voting for POWER RANGERS -> RNG -> POWER RANGERS means, "I'm targeting malus," or NX -> PINEAPPLE PIZZA means, "I lied about my Role-claim."

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Knowing what the Day-modifiers are in advance? Seems like the kind of info scum would be privy to as one of their factional advantages over Town

VOTE: Zubz

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I voted for HvV because I want to see Geno happy. Now that we know modifiers can actually be tied to the games they're inspired by, the only option I'm opposed to is Power Rangers (even though that game was one of my favorites).

Zeke is here now. He can tell you how fun it is to go at it in a semantics argument.
I mean, if there are fake accounts waiting for us to log into on OM, I kind of want to vote Power Rangers lol.
Fanto gets it

From the list, I only participated in Love Boat, and I also figured that would give us the modifier we have, which is why I wanted it. For the next phase, sure, maybe I'll go with this Heroes vs Villains people want so much and hope that we get something of it.

If not, I'll probably go with something no one can even predict like Mcdonalds. That feeling that scum might be orchestrating some push for them—and I know none of us know what they actually entail—makes me uneasy.
Honestly since Turmoil voted for HvV I'm against it. Would rather go for something else that a scummy didn't try to get thank you.

rcq6Yts.gif

We could create a code by which we can communicate with each other at Night in-thread, by corresponding a particular sequence of Map votes to a sentence; i.e., voting for POWER RANGERS -> RNG -> POWER RANGERS means, "I'm targeting malus," or NX -> PINEAPPLE PIZZA means, "I lied about my Role-claim."
Some hardcore pokemon flashbacks tbh

also Zubz dropped out of the game, Blarg.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

Honestly, this is actually a fair point.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
There are enough people who have made some mention of scum knowing what the modifiers are that I am paranoid that scum really does know what they mean, but that's dumb, so I can only assume people are real high.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, TheChuggernaut - I have about one billion things in my multiquote right now so I'll just ask you: why did you say Kyan was suspect and seemd to be flying under the radar but then vote for Fandorin like 20 posts later?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
While I go through all this stuff in my multi, I will say that I feel like with a limited d2, even if he didn't read d1, LP could at least get the gist of the end of d2 and have some thoughts about something.

vote: Lone_Prodigy

Hi. Come play with us.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, TheChuggernaut - I have about one billion things in my multiquote right now so I'll just ask you: why did you say Kyan was suspect and seemd to be flying under the radar but then vote for Fandorin like 20 posts later?

He's one of the 4 people on my scum list and I feel less sure about him then I am the others. I feel like I couldn't get a wagon for him started so I'm cool with just hopping on the wagon of one of my other scum reads. We can always come back to Kyan after hitting some other scum. I do feel like he's flying under the radar though and I am surprised that more people have taken note of his no vote.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
It is possible but I don't think turmoil's play comes across like that. It also doesn't alleviate the fact that he didn't want to push Fandorin 'too hard'.

Did he say anything more on that Sorian read? If anything I thought he came out of that looking more Townie, not less.

What more justification do you want? And what happened to, 'well you are reevaluating your reads so townie points for you!'?

Fran used his override on a Player that had locked-in votes and couldn't have been knocked out of the running. Fran using the Override then doesn't mean a dang thing.

I do think Fran is Town, highly doubt Scum have 2 back-ups.

Dunno, honestly. I think it would depend on what Fandorin is. If Fandorin is Town I could see Febe being Town and Turmoil just stuck to promoting Townies as hard as he could.

Okay, okay - you deserve that one. :p
Hmm, that's a fair point that it's possible turmoil was just only voting town, but I still think the fact that he was trying to indirectly get some votes on Fireblend and kept holding his vote during that point only to then swap votes pretty freely starting with Fand seems more odd than the actual Fand vote and exchange.

Natiko Any particular reason you were fairly detached after Turmoil claimed? Up until then you were engaging with folks but after that you just made some one off posts before finally voting.
I was busy prepping for company coming over for the night. If you go read over all my posts in that time you'll probably notice they were generally shorter and didn't grab a lot of quotes like most of my posts that day because I was rushed. I made it clear basically the entire D2 I was scumreading turmoil and even said I was likely to vote there and just didn't want to lock in my vote early given the modifier.

There's no way we're getting items in this game. But fine.

Yep. I'm still bothered by this:

Like, I get the circumstances, but surely you can udnerstand why someone would be "uncooperative" when faced with needing to make a full role claim in the face of someone who is blatantly lying? It allowed us to lynch scum, which is why I finally made the claim, but I will defend my being reluctant to do so until the end.

And how in the world was what turmoil was saying make "complete sense" with whatever hints I apparently made about having a PR (I didn't)?

Same to Natiko:

Even if I did, why would he have said it out in the open like that? Why would he then try to call me out like that at the end of the day phase without actually knowing my alignment? None of it made sense.
I didn't mean it made sense to say it out loud. If you go back and look I was the first person to call him out for that post:

Geno is a really bizarre kill considering several people were scum reading him. Thanks for saving me time, I guess? Need to do some rereading, especially around Geno to see if there was anything in particular that may have led to his death.

Good news is only one death, bad news is that means whatever neutral likely exists is playing for something less obvious.

I hate this modifier and I hate everyone that voted for it.

Also how could you kill me Brazil that was just rude. On a more serious note it was kind of strange how not forthcoming Terra was, but I guess it's never convincing when you have to claim vanilla which I can understand.

Was there a delay in the transfer or something? Guess there's not much point in questioning it though, it's not as if you won't verify your claim at some point.

Not sure that I feel great about a player that was pretty low key last phase having mental notes about who hinted at PRs.🤔

Groan. That was hasty and makes your power virtually useless if true. (Also scum would likely have a counter to the vig as well)

Post #1
And in that post the point I made was it was really bizarre that a player would observe such things while putting in the (poor) performance turmoil did D1. His claim made the observation make sense, not posting it publicly.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Going to bed but:

Well, there it is.

Sorry Geno.

There are enough people who have made some mention of scum knowing what the modifiers are that I am paranoid that scum really does know what they mean, but that's dumb, so I can only assume people are real high.

I would be absolutely shocked if scum knew what these modifiers did ahead of time. I could see a neutral having more in depth knowledge, but these are game states that affect everyone, a whole team having info what which modifier does what seems to one sided.

----

Blargonaut Why aren't you paying attention to the game? Voting someone who isn't even here anymore? I expect better.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
So if I'm reading this correctly, Mafia!turmoil fake-claimed "outed" Flux was Ordinary Town in a bid to flattery-frame Flux but Flux countered with a vague feint that ultimately fell flat and forced him to soft-reveal as an alleged Town Commuter is this right? And we got Brazil in the crosshairs for baying for Flux's blood too strongly and a bunch of defenders of PirateBae's standing as Town for some reason?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Going to bed but:

I would be absolutely shocked if scum knew what these modifiers did ahead of time. I could see a neutral having more in depth knowledge, but these are game states that affect everyone, a whole team having info what which modifier does what seems to one sided.
----
Blargonaut Why aren't you paying attention to the game? Voting someone who isn't even here anymore? I expect better.
a. Yes, it's ridiculous to assume scum knows the modifiers so why in the shit do so many people keep making this assumption??
b. I hope Blarg answers this question/I don't know if Blarg will answer this question.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone think Flux's Town-ish claim was set up via collusion with a turmoil that had full knowledge he was going down himself and so threw Flux an Alignment life-preserver to float to the end with?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone think Flux's Town-ish claim was set up via collusion with a turmoil that had full knowledge he was going down himself and so threw Flux an Alignment life-preserver to float to the end with?
But why force scum v scum wagons with that exchange when instead you could have turmoil make his claim and then just have Flux verify it? Sure one of them likely still gets lynched but it leaves the possibility of both being town open more. What if someone counter claims Flux at that point? Just seems way too risky. Flux should be essentially confirmed town in my eyes.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
You really like Scum Gambits, huh? I would say I disagree on these, and this is coming from someone who claimed Cop as Scum.
As someone who claimed scum as Cop I understand where you're coming from. But we should never discount the chance though. Anything is possible with scum and these things need to be said

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who claimed scum as Cop I understand where you're coming from. But we should never discount the chance though. Anything is possible with scum and these things need to be said
It's reason enough to not completely write them off, I agree on that, but I think we should work under the safest assumption and reconsider later if it becomes more likely.

I noticed you pointed out those reactions from Fandorin and Malus earlier. Any other thoughts on those two?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
VOTE: malus

I guess it's pretty easy to ignore someone calling you out multiple times when they can't actually get you lynched, huh.

This also goes to Pirate Bae and turmoil. Flux at least responded to me, albeit seemingly without understanding what I meant.

Add Zubz to those four and you have my biggest scumreads right now. I'm looking forward to seeing how you all behave when democracy and scrutiny come back.
I really don't like this vote. malus has been nothing but a stand-up albeit intermittent good reader and has provided nothing but patience and insight thus far. I don't like this.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Fandorin hasn't really stuck out to me. Generally I prefer to bask in the game's posts and I don't feel I've absorbed anything of note from Fandorin. Fandorin, do something to make me notice you. Quote me

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, an actual reads list with what I have in mind and without going back to read posts from the players, ordered from towniest to scummiest, with comments on a few of them. Note that I hate giving out null readings - feels like I'm cheating and avoiding making my mind about someone. So I'll avoid that label altogether.

TOWN

Natiko - Reasonable, confrontational and not really pushy about his views. Natiko is my top town read at the moment. I feel like he's in the perfect spot for veteran good player, putting down his views clearly and being incisive about them but without being too on the nose about it. He's scum hunting without putting out busy work.
cabot
Sorian - Had a moment where I suspected him for hedging for Stan, but since he flipped Town I think I can put that behind me for now. Looks to be paying more attention to everyone and all topics of the thread. Picked this up as a town-sign of his, since he admittedly picks some players to ignore when scum, especially in big games such as these.
Faddy - Don't agree with a lot of his opinions, but I read him as a wholesome Town. Faddy can be a bit controversial and he's not quite there this game, but I like his inputs so far and his read on Brazil is interesting.
Dr. Monkey - This is probably her paranoia getting to me, but seems a bit fluffier than normal? Still, good insight and posts as always. Reminds me of a particular post by Monkey back at D1.5 about Flux that helped me form my read that I need to go back to later.

GREY ZONE OF MESS
Fran
CeeCee
Chuggernaut

I'll just put these 3 here.
Right now Fran is hard town to me (though I want to hear more from others on his turbo claim come day start with a Day Vig in plain sight with questionable alignment still alive). Chuggs is a mess, but I'm town reading him at the moment.

LEAN TOWN
Sawneeks
malus
Kyanrute
Fireblend
Blargonaut - I liked his true self shining through the shit-posting back when Stan hit the fan at D1.5. Hope we get to see more of that soon, since this read will drop down a lot if that doesn't happen today at D2.
Brazil - I planning an ISO on him soon so I can review and explain my thoughts on him and the potential Terra "link" I had in mind.
Fantomas
turmoil7 - Seems pretty sincere. I know from previous games that he loves balance talk and paying attention to breadcrumbs to try and solve the game, so I don't find his mention today all too strange. He's pretty contained this time around though so I want to see more today.

LEAN SCUM

Pirate Bae - A lot of what she posts don't seem to land anywhere, so I don't have a lasting impression on her views exactly. Could definitely see as scum skating by.
rac - Fantomas (?) said rac mentioned in a scum chat recently that he sucks playing scum. I could see a unmotivated Scum! rac in here not willing to post much and lurking here and there. Seems he's here to defend himself whenever people start pointing towards his direction. Will see later if I'm right on this.
Zubz - Same can be said here, get the feeling Zubz isn't really trying so far and they seem to always come in late for the conversation.

SCUM

FluxWaveZ - Flip flopping a bunch with a lot of defensive posts. Don't remember any instance when he was, without a doubt, scum hunting. I definitely need to ISO him to form an hard stance on this.
KetKat - Been playing weird since the very start. Most of the time inactive and not adding much to the discussion, with I believe zero aggressive playing. Hate it being the crux of my case on her, but I remember Ket making the towniest post ever back on Monopoly that completely turned the tables of that game and lead town to their hard fought win. I don't see any of that here.

WHO?

nin and AbsolutBro go here. I sincerely have no read on either of them and don't think we should bother voting here today, at least not now.
I wanted to start with this readslist from Fando from mid-d2. At this point, like many of us, he had Ket as scum. Cool, fine. That's pretty normal. I want to point out a few others, though:
Flux is scum here.
turmoil seems pretty sincere.
Bae is a lean scum.
nin and AB are not worth voting because total nulls. I just want to track these as I go through Fando's posts. CeeCee is ?????

This is also the reads post that had NO read on cabot. Nothing.

I point all these out absolutely knowing that yesterday's wildness means a lot of folks' reads changed but Fandorin has been giving me vibes so I wanted to go through his progression.

Fandorin's very next post after this was the one where he said it sucks to see nin go because he was supposedly taking notes. I called this out because it just seemed so weird, but here, nin goes from a total blank to someone Fando wanted to keep around. We get that slant reference to scum chat here. So it's gone from nothing because no posts and then with no posts in between from nin, scum possibility. Small thing. But worth pointing out.

In #2526 Fandorin comments on Fran's read of Sorian and gives reasons to be cautious about Sorian even though he also townreads Sorian. I wanted to bring this up because it's a both-sides kinda thing and maybe it's Sorian paranoia, but also Fandorin doesn't usually rely on this wishy-washy discourse. It sticks out to me because I know I do it, it's always an issue, and when I'm scum I do it on purpose to play up to people.

His next reads:
If he isn't scum I will eat my hat

KetKat
Pirate Bae
rac
turmoil7
CeeCee
Fantomas
Chuggs
Blargonaut

WTF are you smoking? He is no way scum

This probably doesn't align exactly with my past reads list, so a few more recent comments on them:
Hard for me to decide between KetKat and Pirate Bae as the scummiest. I'll echo the thread's sentiment that KetKat's contributions have been sub-par, with dozens more posts defending herself than actually scum hunting. Sawneeks's ISO read on her is also telling and she has a few contradictory posts. At the same time, I can see where Flux is coming from when he pointed out that she's "a lone wolf" in the game, not minding much of the heat and just expressing her thoughts on whatever gets her attention (sorta like he does). This could just be the effects of a early scum bus though, removing her from the rest of the group plays and mindshare. She's the top scum read to me.

At the same time, I agree wholeheartedly about how suspicious Bae has been about defending KetKat. Natiko pointed out the stark contrast between her other reads and the long thought post she made defending KetKat, and later others (I remember Kyan) mentioned this looked like a scum player building up a townie to gain some credit later when the later flips. This makes a lot of sense considering the thread is still very much for a KetKat lynch and was even more so back then. I confess I don't think I've read a response to all this from Pirate Bae, so I'll need to look for it later.

rac is still being his usual grumpy rac without adding much. I mentioned he seemed to always be present to defend himself and throw shade in the general direction of those that scum read him some way, and believe that still rings true.

turmoil feels like he landed completely flat on the ground this game. He turned the tides and won my very first mafia game almost single handily, so I've come to expect a lot from him, but I really don't see that here. I know he likes to solve the game using balance and looking for soft claims and breadcrumbs to come up with solid reads and not budge on them, but so far none of that. I'm still leaning town right now, but really a hard read.

CeeCee is a mess. I don't think I ever bought that he had 2 more shots left, but I was surprised when he said he has none.
Balance talk: for now I'm scratching him as Town Vigilante considering we have no counter claim and only 1 night kill at N1. In a game this size, I don't think scum can only kill via it's factional command, so other kill mechanics should be in place. If we get confirmation that scum can kill 2 people per phase (e.g. 2 town kills at night; someone claims some sort of protection at night, like a wasted bulletproof vest or a doctor save), that would solidify CeeCee as our Town Vig. However if that doesn't happen and we instead keep getting Nights with a single kill, I think there would be a high chance that CeeCee gambited hard and is actually a Scum Vig.

Fantomas is so-so. He's very active and contributing a lot, but nothing he posted so far stuck to me. Could be I'm just not paying that much attention to him so far, but it's something that's on my mind. Neeks said that he could be playing like she does as scum, posting a lot and sharing a bunch of artificial reads, and that could be well be it. At the same time, just as Neeks did I liked how he bumped me and her down to Null reads without bringing attention to it; felt like he didn't need to shove his reads down the thread and was just being honest about his reads. Liked how he owned it up too.

I will do an ISO on Chuggs. I sweat it. But right now, I'm reading him as a bumbling townie afraid of getting overridden who claimed too soon and wanted to share his reads. The confusion with his reads lists and response to the Fran list is also giving me townie vibes. Looks like a honest mistake that a scum player would pay more attention to. WIFOM at the end, yeah, but I'm leaning town.

If Fran leans more towards his lynch today I'll work this read up.

Finally, I'm not really town reading Blarg, but I want more of him before consider his lynch. He is very contained for D2 and that could be worrying.
Still Ketkat and Bae at scummiest. Okay. rac's down low. Some consistency there. But look at turmoil - who came more and more into the spotlight as the day progressed. And the text of the read itself is interesting. "I have no reason to townread him because look at this stuff but I'm doing it anyway." What's interesting is that from what turmoil was posting and what we say from his attempt to escape the lynch, he was doing the things Fando expected of him. He was looking for softclaims and breadcrumbs and maybe what he found wasn't accurate but that's what he was trying to glean/force from what he said. Is Fando trying to misdirect here and again play both sides of this read? Especially since people had opened the day focused on turmoil's weird post about Flux hinting at a PR.

Fando was all over the place re: CeeCee. Here he's a mess and doesn't think that he's a town vig unless something else happens, but he's higher up on the list. Why? I don't really know what to make of this except that it's confusing. Chuggs he has as town. Blarg he doesn't know but doesn't want to lynch him, so that's whatever. He had been townreading him earlier. Maybe Blarg's gif focus changes his mind. I can give the benefit of the doubt on that one but it's still really soft.

He clarified then in 2666 (I didn't grab the link, sorry) that he figured CeeCee for a scum JOAT or (scum?) vigilante, but CeeCee was still up higher in the spectrum than turmoil - those two are just weird in that list. He also spends 2691, as a followup, talking about balance and setup, kinda the things he says about turmoil, which is interesting but maybe NAI.

Also in 2691, he says now he's townreading Flux this phase and that Flux has said some good things, but he says this in agreement to Febe without specifying anything that caused the change.

I'll continue this in another post. My multiquote borked so I'm doing more links and summary.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
wow I forgot how hard this game is. Confess more

But why force scum v scum wagons with that exchange when instead you could have turmoil make his claim and then just have Flux verify it? Sure one of them likely still gets lynched but it leaves the possibility of both being town open more. What if someone counter claims Flux at that point? Just seems way too risky. Flux should be essentially confirmed town in my eyes.
hmm context was a 3-way tie between turm, Flux and Bae before the pivot of the claim bout... Fran had already expressed that he'd gun for either turm or Bae at this point, no Flux there.

turm claims, Flux retorts. Puts turmoil in super-jeopardy but Flux's sidewinding delivery causes him to not collect as many Townie points as he could've.

Yeah. No, in the end I don't think they're good enough post actors to pull what I'm thinking of off. Very well, case rested sorry not sry

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't base my vote on CeeCee just on that and I expect at least 2 more flips to start thinking about that, besides the fact that other claims could affect the theory. Not that far fetched to me.
Here's his explanation of his CeeCee placement. This is in response to Natiko pushing back. I can't tell if this is more of Fando trying to play both sides or if this is in line with what he was saying before so I'll put it out there and see if anyone else has thoughts.

Hummmm
I think I'm here too.

Vote: Pirate Bae
This was after malus's stats (pre-explanation, I think) and vote. He didn't give more context until:

Well, if the pushback agaisnt KetKat lync is so tangible, I'd switch for her instead of Pirate Bae. I don't really see it that clear and I'd rather get Pirate first since I think we get more info out if it, but yeah.
What was the more info we would have gotten out of a Bae lynch before that claim? What were the ties Bae had? What would it reveal? I went through this myself in an earlier post so maybe I'm biased but in terms of connections, pre-claim, Ket gave us way more than Bae. I'd like to see Fando explain his thinking on this one.

Then all the claims started to happen and I keep grabbing posts to quote and they keep not being in my multi so I give up and will come back here tomorrow since I should be in bed.

Anyway, I want to talk about Fandorin with someone and also with Fandorin.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I want to talk about Fandorin with someone and also with Fandorin.
Fandorin is my top Scum read, he was Cabot's as well. Your summaries here are basically all the things that were ringing alarms to me when I was rereading through the day as well.

One thing I obviously paid attention to as well was his read on me. It had no comment, like Cabot's, in his original read list, but he had me as a Lean Town. Then in the later one where he had to order me for Fran's kill list, he just took Saw's "He's like me when I'm Scum!" read and ran with it, which felt to me like he didn't have anything to say about a Lean Town on me, but he could grab that and go with it since it was related to him somewhat too since I had knocked them both off my D1 Lean Town reads and they both called me out for it. Also just felt like he might have wanted to set me up for a lynch in the future with that shit.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
huh

Serious question: Can you describe your thoughts on each player in a single word?

StanleyPalmtree became a career politician D1.5
Terraforce killed D1.5

Geno killed N1
turmoil7 killed D2
cabot killed N2

1. ShadowSwordMaster Fantomas "GENERIC"​
  2. Zubz EzekelRAGE "OOPS"​
  3. Kawl nin Lone_Prodigy "EMPTINESS"​
  4. Giant Panda Sawneeks "DIPLOMATIC"​
  5. Sophia CeeCee "PAIN"​
  6. Brazil "POWERFUL" - ???; succeeded Stan as leader, used the people's Power on Terraforce D1.5​
  7. Blargonaut "GENEROUS"​
  8. Pirate Bae "STRAIGHTFORWARD" - claimed green check on Ketkat D2 (acted N1?)​
  9. Fran "HUNTING" - Town Backup -> 1-shot Override; pried it from Stan's cold dead hands, shot turmoil7 D2​
  10. Sorian "INVOLVED"​
  11. Fireblend "GENERIC"​
  12. FluxWaveZ "CONTROVERSIAL"​
  13. rac "RICH"​
  14. Natiko "TRENCHES"​
  15. malus "PINPOINT"​
  16. KetKat "GUARDED"​
  17. Fandorin "GENERIC"​
  18. Kyanrute "SHADOWED"​
  19. Dr. Monkey "PATIENT"​
  20. TheChuggernaut "WHAT"​
  21. Faddy "FRIENDLY"​
  22. AbsolutBro "MYSTERIOUS"​
5 players eliminated.
22 players remaining.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to hearing what Fandorin has to say. 'Cause at this point, I'd be fine with getting this day phase done with by lynching him asap before someone pulls something. There's enough of a push to do so right from the start from people who are either confirmed town or who are leaning towards it.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to allow my deep insights to marinate within your minds; pardon me as I must take a momentary absence

Mafia are easy to find, I'm sure we've got this anyway.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Hey before I go here's a little teaser; FluxWaveZ, how do you feel about having been called out by malus Yesterday for self-voting thereby taking a non-committal stance on the entire Day's proceedings to the point of him wielding his one-and-only vote against you, when I did the exact same thing and didn't get any heat for it at all and contributed far less than you had? Kinda unfair, don't you think? Why do you think malus is avoiding me? Hi malus