• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
On twitter, there is a video of guy who found out someone took his air pods and when he confronted the person, he gave him a Batman style beating:

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't watched a lot of Batman stuff in forever. Does he mostly kick people when they're down?

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why people find these types of videos funny. Watching someone get beaten down isn't amusing. I just feel concern for the person on the ground.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus that's horrible and if you think this is funny I don't know what to say.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
All I've got to say is I sympathize with his anger. Being victimized by a crime makes you feel so helpless, and it's not often enough people get their comeuppance. That's not condoning anything though.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
All I've got to say is I sympathize with his anger. Being victimized by a crime makes you feel so helpless, and it's not often enough people get their comeuppance. That's not condoning anything though.

I'm not sure if I'd consider petty theft being punished by felony assault as "comeuppance".

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Stealing is bad, but this video where one guy assaults another who obviously can't defend himself is gross.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
I post dumb threads sometimes so I get that sometimes but just letting you know, this was neither funny nor interesting, just awkward to watch

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I'd consider petty theft being punished by felony assault as "comeuppance".
I guess I can't claim to be better because I've watched videos of people getting knocked unconscious after accosting someone, like hurling racial slurs or something. But when the guy's already out cold it seems like the comeuppance has already happened.

Javaman

Oct 31, 2017
Tracked the airpods, but how does he know the guy who has them now is the same one that stole the purse?

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
They tracked the airpods? What if that guy didn't steal them but bought or received them from the person that did?

Edit: FFS.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
So he like tracked this guy down and did this while he was obviously fucked up? That's pretty bad lol. I could understand doing that in the moment, like if they had caught that person in the midst of breaking into his car, I can't fault someone for throwing fists. I've been in similar situations and sure others have. But tracking him down and beating him when he's basically unconscious after the fact is kind of deranged honestly. Just take the stuff and go at that point, the dude clearly isn't going to do anything

Feb 16, 2022
As someone who's lived through and be around lives where back-breakingly-bought stuff get stolen easily and how fucking awful it is, I wouldn't downplay theft by calling it "petty". What some people think as "eh, stuff are replacable", some others put themselves through so much to buy.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
john-oliver-cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.