• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
I'm am (or was, lol) on my lunch break and was just browsing YouTube and decided to check out the trending videos section. Saw that there was an Ariana Grande song (featuring another woman named Victoria Monet) that I hadn't ever heard of. So just out of curiosity, I clicked and....I instantly loved it. Very smooth beat with catchy lyrics. Not to mention that the video is amusing. I wouldn't be surprised if this song turned out to be really big.

Just thought I'd share!

(direct YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0pryRrJvfI)

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
two black queens
banderas.png

Znazzy

Aug 27, 2018
I think there's already another thread for this, but this song is straight up hot dumpster fire garbage. And I generally really like Ariana.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Ariana grande is becoming a huge cornball, like she's the poster child of trying to be steal culture.

She'll ditch it when it don't suit her anymore, like Miley.

The song is trash btw, it's like she either can have a fire song or something be hot garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.