• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
This is a weird one...

A woman in Georgia was shot in the head when she wasn't looking by her ex-boyfriend, who told her when she regained consciousness that she had been in a car accident and been cut by glass.

Jerrontae Cain, 39, was convicted on Thursday of numerous crimes — including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery, and possession of a firearm — after a Fulton County Superior Court jury determined he shot his ex, 42-year-old Nicole Gordon, in the skull.
She had been experiencing severe headaches, memory loss, and trouble communicating for more than a month, but had assumed the symptoms stemmed from an accident Cain told her she'd gotten into while behind the wheel while the two were in the car together.

But during her assessment, doctors discovered a bullet lodged in the rear of her skull, the DA's office said. The bullet was in such a delicate position that doctors have told her it would have to stay there, as any attempt to remove it could cause death.
Though she did not remember being shot, Gordon later recalled to police what she thought was her car accident — explaining that she and Cain had been having an argument when the driver's side window of her vehicle broke and crashed down upon her face.

At that point, she told police she lost consciousness and only briefly regained it when she was in Cain's car. He took her to his mother's home, where Gordon thought they were treating her for the wound caused by the broken glass.

Authorities later questioned Cain, who maintained that Gordon had been in an accident and had hit a tree, the DA said. When police investigated the crime scene, they found inconsistencies with Cain's explanation. At that point, an arrest warrant was issued for Cain.
Tell me I didn't make this thread if old.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
What.

What?

Did he think the bullet in her skull would go unnoticed forever?

Fuck me that's dark.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We don't need a thread for every horrible thing in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.