• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Agents of Atlas team should debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

• Gorilla-Man, M-11, Venus, Bob Grayson, Namora, 3-D Man.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Fox, Luna Snow, Amadeus Cho, Crescent & Io, Sword Master, Aero, Wave.

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019

This is exciting news. I loved reading Agents of Atlas, they really had a strong niche in the Marvel Universe. Jimmy Woo has already been established in the MCU so the "Atlas foundation" may have been formulating as part of Phase 4/Phase 5?

The question is whether to adapt the original Agents of Atlas team or the New Agents of Atlas team? and whether it gets the cinematic treatment or Disney+ treatment?

Here's a video summarising the Agents of Atlas in the context of the Marvel Cinematic Universe for those who are unaware of the team.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
I said holy shit

As for the line-up, why not both

EDIT: Oh darn. Will wait to see if there's a more reputable report.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Gorilla man and Amadeus or bust. The new characters from the terrible War of Realms can go back to bland-land.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I going to through this site if it is some bootleg we got this, I am going to be mad. I don't play with Agents of Atlas

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It happened. It FINALLY happened.
They are making a movie about something i never even heard of xD

..which is weird since I like a few of the characters in the team but still =P

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
I feel like they're really trying to test the resilience of their audience.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah after some research this is one of those "throw shit at a dart board and eventually something will be right" type sites. Please find more reliable sorces

Status
Not open for further replies.