• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Someone posted this on reddit:

Characters referenced:

• Captain Marvel
  • She Hulk
  • Kate Bishop
  • War Machine
  • Peter Parker

Kate Bishop isnt "registered" as Hawkeye, because Hawkeye is already coming.
Is that a sign that Peter Parker won't be the only Spider-Man in the game?

Also, if this is true, they are really going for a lot of same characters.
Another Hawkeye, another Hulk, another Iron Man.
They must be really confident that they can keep the playstyle different enough.

EDIT: Just saw that Clint Barton also shows up in the pastebin, so now I have no clue anymore.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 29, 2017
Because we have some 'echo' characters I'm genuinely starting to wonder if everyone is getting Miles, Gwen or someone else and it's only Peter Parker who is exclusive.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
This was leaked during this past weekend beta actually, though the Peter Parker tidbit is interesting.

OP
OP
Era Uma Vez

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
I think they found this on Sunday?

www.resetera.com

Kate Bishop, She-Hulk, and War Machine (and more!) references datamined from Marvel's Avengers Beta Rumor

A user on Reddit by the name of '6plus4equals52' has found strings in the Marvel's Avenger beta referencing Kate Bishop, She-Hulk, and War Machine. They were able to find these character references by tracing the network data from the beta's servers. For example, there's references to Hero Cards...
Uhh, I missed that.
It said "today's Beta 1.03", and was posted 4 hours ago, so I thought it had something new.

You can close this up.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible that these are the equivalent of DOTA's arcana skins, where it drastically changes the look and voice of the character without being a whole new character?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
She-hulk is not just another Hulk.

She is superior.

It saddens me that people think Jen is just a Hulk echo fighter. She and Bruce have completely different fighting styles.

Is it possible that these are the equivalent of DOTA's arcana skins, where it drastically changes the look and voice of the character without being a whole new character?

Captain Marvel being on that list makes it seem unlikely, because who would she be an alt for?

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's multiple data mines showing those characters so it's probably happening at some point
Very intetested in something pertaining to captain marvel though

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.