• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprat

Oct 27, 2017
England
Not that good a game I wouldn't worry about it. Just play arkham asylum it's pretty much identical game play but a far better game

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
It's not on PC. It's on PlayStation Now.

That would be like saying a movie is on iPad because it's released on Netflix, and Netflix has an iPad app.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
I'd rather a proper release.

This is akin to watching a bootleg movie release someone recorded in a theater with a camera.

orava

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2019
Still in within console limitations, low resolution, low fps, bad image quality and controls. No thanks.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Wish they had two weeks for free ala Stadia right now to get people hooked.
Still in within console limitations, low resolution, low fps, bad image quality and controls. No thanks.
No shit.
It's not on PC. It's on PlayStation Now.

That would be like saying a movie is on iPad because it's released on Netflix, and Netflix has an iPad app.
All he said that you can play it on a PC now - which is true. The point is you dont need a PS4 to play one of the best games of the generation, right now.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks to remote play every PS4 game is also a mobile game. And a Vita game. And a PC game.
Yeah, I don't get it. Not one would ever say "Read Dead Redemption 2 now on mobile" just because it's on Stadia. I have no idea why people use this clearly inaccurate language to describe Playstation games being made available on PS Now.

All he said that you can play it on a PC now - which is true. The point is you dont need a PS4 to play one of the best games of the generation, right now.

You're not playing it on PC though, you're playing it on PS Now

orava

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2019
Wish they had two weeks for free ala Stadia right now to get people hooked.

No shit.

tbf, most of these apply to playing natively on a console too and that makes the game pretty much unplayable for me.

G_Zero

alt account
Banned
Mar 19, 2019
Not that good a game I wouldn't worry about it. Just play arkham asylum it's pretty much identical game play but a far better game
Aren't you the guy who called RE4 the worst RE game? Not saying that you're wrong, but your opinions seem to fly pretty far from the norm, lol.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Last time I tried psn now on pc it wasn't too good.... I'd rather have a local copy from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.