• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
keyvisualolkuv.jpg
http://ideafintl.com/mary-skelter-2/
https://gematsu.com/2019/05/mary-skelter-2-coming-west-for-switch
Sal Romano said:
The Switch version of 3D dungeon crawler RPG Mary Skelter 2 is coming to North America and Europe via the Nintendo eShop, publisher Idea Factory International announced. It will also include the first game, Mary Skelter: Nightmares, with revamped systems and balances. It will feature English and Japanese audio, and English subtitles. A release window was not announced.
Idea Factory International did not announce plans to localize the PlayStation 4 version.
Thanks to salromano for the news!

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Is Idea Factory warming up to the Nintendo platform?

Bring us the Neptunia games already!

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
Is Idea Factory warming up to the Nintendo platform?

Bring us the Neptunia games already!
Super Nep RPG is coming out on Switch next month, same day as the PS4 version. I'll be picking this up, glad I didn't get around to finishing the first Mary Skelter so I can play through the improved version first.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Cool that it includes the first game as well. More dungeon crawling is always good.
Wonder if it'll get a Steam port, since the first one is there, and they wouldn't have the issues with Sony there too.

Oct 26, 2017
Warning, Mary Skelter 2 is on the banned games list, so this will inevitably get locked. Seemingly it's fine to talk about in terms of news in other threads, but not okay to make threads specifically about said banned games.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
I'm onboard despite walking away from most Idea Factory games disappointed. Always hoping one sticks.

Edit: Didn't realize it was banned, out.

Status
Not open for further replies.