• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
A Reddit user noticed something particularly interesting about Spyro's website. In the "buy now" section there's a droplist where you have to select a platform to buy the game. Well, in the past few hours, a new blank space was added in the droplist.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Spyro/comments/a32m2t/not_to_hype_up_nothing_but_theres_a_blank_space/

Considering how there's all the CTR stuff going on, it wouldn't be unlikely to think that they'll announce it for another platform on the same event. I think it'll be the Switch (Crash sales were good there, weren't they?), but it could be PC as well.

Again, this is entirely speculation, but given the circumstances, it's definitely a possibility.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Didn't that precise drop-down menu show Switch and Steam when the game was first announced?
Or am i misremembering things.

€: Found it

Screen-Shot-2018-07-19-at-1.54.08-PM-656x305.jpg

https://nintendoeverything.com/spyro-uk-website-lists-reignited-trilogy-for-switch/

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I've been holding out for a Switch version, and I think enough points to it coming there! With the delay and everything, it's not surprising that they needed more time for a Switch port, so I think this makes enough sense.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine it'd be worth a slot, unless it's very breifly tagged on to the end of the CTR announcement.

I'd bet if it is announced anywhere it'd be at the Kindafunny show which apparently has like 60 games (and like 5 shadow drops).

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
A Switch version is inevitably coming, judging by the reasons it was delayed it makes sense it'd be delayed further on Switch. It will be on PC as well, of course.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
That drop down has been there since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.