• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018

He talks about the future of Console Gaming and share his thoughts about "Streaming" and different paths that Sony and Microsoft have chosen for future, as a person who has created content, mostly about Xbox and Microsoft.

Not going to lie, I agree with him for the most part. I really like how Sony wants to avoid streaming and stay in the current shape of Console Gaming. And I hope they continue this for many, many years.

What do you think about this? Share your thoughts with us.

ZanderEzekial

Oct 25, 2017
Cyberspace
This is going to be real funny when Jim Ryan steps up for the first big PS5 presentation and becomes Don Mattrick for a new generation.

We're on a cycle. Xbox purchased a boatload of studios and they're building a killer lineup for next gen. The fact that Sony is behind the eight ball on streaming is going to bite them in the ass when Xbox is courting traditional console players and everyone with a Smart TV at the same time.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Sony has an entire division for streaming that they're absolutely going to utilize once it becomes the new standard. They're just not being as vocal about their intentions as Microsoft.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be real funny when Jim Ryan steps up for the first big PS5 presentation and becomes Don Mattrick for a new generation.

We're on a cycle. Xbox purchased a boatload of studios and they're building a killer lineup for next gen. The fact that Sony is behind the eight ball on streaming is going to bite them in the ass when Xbox is courting traditional console players and everyone with a Smart TV at the same time.
This will be really funny when your prediction is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.