• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Any person subscribing to such thought clearly clashes with the ResetERA community and does not share the values of it, so I don't see the point in entertaining their continued posts and membership within this forum.

Not Hyperbole - I'm just curious why this isn't official board policy already.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Any person subscribing to such thought clearly clashes with the ResetERA community and does not share the values of it, so I don't see the point in entertaining their continued posts and membership within this forum.

Not Hyperbole - I'm just curious why this isn't official board policy already.
You're more than welcome to add anyone to your ignore list? I somewhat doubt we have any significant amount of Trump supporters on here, and our third party voters are probably more than happy to explain why they have their position.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Better yet, ban all Democrats so they can spend all their time phone banking without getting distracted by posting.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
Umm. Yeah. No. I hate Trump but people are free to vote how they want. We don't need some purity test on here.

Xeno

Oct 25, 2017
Remember in the industrial revolution when companies tried to force employees to vote a certain way? Good times.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
If you write someone in, is that voting third party? What's the rule here?

Status
Not open for further replies.