• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
UK
At this stage it seems like kenny will be the one who will be ejected. Like i said before I still want to talk to everyone 🦜 since I want to make a case against or for Hawthorn which in my eyes does not make a good look.

Zeke wanting to hammer Chuggs reads as NAI to me. That's just what he does in most games. Has a gif ready and everything.

Can You tell me this though. Why should we not eject you ?

Why do you keep repeating the quote?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I had to check because I felt like I would have remembered that "my role is very helpful to town" as being quite dodgy, but this is what he says. Did I miss a post Kopite ?
It is a bit if a clumsy thing to say, all town have town roles rhst we don't want to waste, its a given, saying it out loud is a little weird
Guys, in a role madness game, saying "I have a town role" is the same thing as saying "I'm town." It literally makes no difference.
That it is is a given in role madness is exactly what makes it weird.
Not wanting it to go to waste = implied usefulness
Saying it = makes you possibly more of a target than you would have been

So subbing out because you don't want it to go to waste... ups the odds that it could go to waste because scum kills you.

That didn't happen, but it doesn't make the action less weird.

Since you're here, I remember you having a town lean on Fate. Can you explain the read?
I felt his d2 was very strong, lots of engagements, just felt natural, and he's not going with the flow automatically but not vehemently arguing either. Doesn't feel like he's very self conscious.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I tried to take some time last night to go over players I found quiet and thought might be Pats, since that's easier to narrow down. I started with the lowest post counts, so I only had time to look into Kopite and Ephi. I was left with a town feeling towards Ephi, for what it's worth, but with increased suspicion of Kopite. I'm not saying I would want him to go over Ynnek today, but I think it's worth looking into. Here are my notes on Kopite:

-Voted Sparks D1, Chugg D2.

D1:
-First substantive post: town Feign & Aeleus, hedge on Stan and Launch
-Able to back up those reads when questioned by nin
-Thought Jman was being unusually quiet
-More talk of Feign, basically useless for reads now. Then hedges on Jman.
-Votes Sparks, while simultaneously heding by saying he seems more town than not. Said he didn't feel the Ty votes at all, and defended Ty in his last post of D1. Never switched to Zeke or Maol, the other wagons against Ty.
Sparks has been anti-town in most games I've played with them, tbf he's not been as bad this game (he hasn't brought up randomly lunching anyone since it's D1 so that's good). Still, I don't feel the Ty votes at all, I'm kinda null on Maol so what the hell

D2:
-Beginning with Aeleus speculation that's also useless for reads.
-Responded to Monkey's post on Chuggs by agreeing with it without adding anything, then saying it looked like Chuggs hadn't responded, when in fact he had responded. Also said that Sparks seems more engaged on D2.

I've been trying to catch up and holy hell that is some takedown of Chuggs. I'll need to keep reading but I don't think Chuggs has responded properly yet and I want to see that.

Sparks feels better to me today as well, they're more engaged and are trying to get people to come out and solve

-Defended the Sparks vote by saying essentially that it was a policy vote-out, then repeated that Sparks seems more engaged today so he wouldn't repeat the vote. But Kopite also said D1 that Sparks seemed engaged right before voting him.

I'm not sure if I've missed it but I think Fanto made an observation about it but didn't question me. I voted Sparks because I wasn't feeling Ty or maol, and considering it was D1 Sparks is an ok target if no one else strikes me as scummy, if he's scum thats fantastic, otherwise it's a potential future town headache dealt with. Sparks is definitely playing better than I've seen before though so I dont think I'll vote there today as of now

-In the end went along with the Chugg vote. 2384. Monkey, ATP, Sparks, and Stan were already voting there, so Kopite took it from 3 to 4. Could be an early bus if they thought it was a foregone conclusion, or someone on the Non-Pat-Mafia-Team, or could just genuinely be convinced.

Today:
Reads list, then follow up post expanding on the reads list. Now highly town-reading Sparks. Explains both of the town reads he was asked to explain (HP and ATP) entirely based on separation from Chuggs, despite the high probability of a second scum team.

Scum reads are not great either. I don't like the read on me-- a bunch of people have suspected me based on my play, which is fine, but scum reading me based on mischaracterizing what Launch said when he replaced out is shady. The Faddy read is interesting but a bit hedge-y. The Zeke and Kenny reads seem to be mostly repeating what other people have said.

My conclusion:
Kopite is coasting a lot. He seems content to go with town consensus and is not really pushing his reads. He town reads Sparks D2, but voted for him D1 and has said similar things about his play on both days. If he is mafia, he's doing a great job staying in the background while controversies play out around other players.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
The thing is, scum is looking for breadcrumbs. They want to find PRs. That's why it's really frustrating when people out themselves as useful roles (see also: defuser) when they don't have to. Launch knows this.

It's a very small thing by itself, but it's still notable.

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Hello there, will catch up now. Do not under any circumstance turbo.

Yeah, I'd still like to role claim before I get voted out. Thought about doing it last night, but figured I'd still have some time.

Can You tell me this though. Why should we not eject you ?

Because I'm town is the main reason. But also because I'm not really sure I'm a good info kill today, either.

Why do you keep repeating the quote?

Nin had something weird going on with his quotes the other day, but I figured that was just an accident. This feels like something else, though.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
My conclusion:
Kopite is coasting a lot. He seems content to go with town consensus and is not really pushing his reads. He town reads Sparks D2, but voted for him D1 and has said similar things about his play on both days. If he is mafia, he's doing a great job staying in the background while controversies play out around other players.

That is also my take, even though I see you currently as a potential scum, you could still help town to find the other scum team. Really appreciated

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Hello there, will catch up now. Do not under any circumstance turbo. We have enough time on our hands to keep digesting D1 and D2.

Guys, in a role madness game, saying "I have a town role" is the same thing as saying "I'm town." It literally makes no difference.

I do have a town role and I am also town. It's the most Kojima role there is.

I was going to ask why are you worried about Turbo but then I looked at the vote count.

I'm still not absolutely clear why we are voting Kenny especailly in light of chuggs flip.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I was going to ask why are you worried about Turbo but then I looked at the vote count.

I'm still not absolutely clear why we are voting Kenny especailly in light of chuggs flip.

Who would your other options be ?

Mine are currently hawthorn and Kopite

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
The thing is, scum is looking for breadcrumbs. They want to find PRs. That's why it's really frustrating when people out themselves as useful roles (see also: defuser) when they don't have to. Launch knows this.

It's a very small thing by itself, but it's still notable.

It's awkward for me to respond to this post, but speaking purely based on reading Launch's comment, I really don't see that interpretation. He didn't say "I have a role that's really helpful for town" or "I have a great role" or anything like that. All town in this game have town roles. He could easily mean that he was town and he didn't want to get voted out and hurt the town. Which might be ironic if I end up voted out XD

Nin had something weird going on with his quotes the other day, but I figured that was just an accident. This feels like something else, though.

I don't like this reaction at all. It's obvious that it was a tech issue. How would repeating random quotes even remotely be a scum strategy?

That is also my take, even though I see you currently as a potential scum, you could still help town to find the other scum team. Really appreciated

Thanks! Be interested to see more thoughts on Kopite.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Sparks went further up in my town list because of his increased activity/posts in D2 and today. D1 Sparks was still a lunch I was comfy with making, but he's gotten more townie since and others have emerged as worthier of being scumread.

Launch's post is still weird for me, it has too much of a "How do you do fellow town" vibe to it

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm down for Kopite too, i think it's time we scrutinize the low posters and get a flip from the other scum team.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
And here are my notes on Ephi:

vote records: D1 Jman for a bit then switched to Ty. D2 Chugg.

D1:
-Began with thoughts on Feign. Asked nin to prod her.
-Anti voting Feign early on. Didn't buy the weird suspicion of Launch.
-A bit of early shitposting, less than in previous town games.
-Feeling about Zem being mafia. Would vote Sparks, would protect Maol. Did notice difference in his play.
-Bunch of more just reaction/chatting posts
-Town read on Neki, wait and see on HP, hedge on Shirou. All her friends from the Fate discord.
-Jman vote was based on a feeling/better start somewhere, unvoted based on the claim
-Responding to Aeleus's push for Sparks. Saying she doesn't want to policy vote & doesn't have a good read.
-Was the one to point out Chugg's early claim that he was bomb associated.
-Deciding between the trains at EoD, voted for Ty while having nothing much at all to say about him, just didn't like the other ones.

D2:
-Long opening post that is mostly speculation about Ael and about why Ty didn't claim
-Now town reading Shirou a bit. Also turned around on Zem.
-Thinks the Zeke gif thing is stupid.
-Castigating Jman again.
-Saying she's persuaded on Chuggs just because of Monkey's force of personality, essentially.
-Reads list. Zem is now among one of the few people she lists as "town ish." She does explain the turn around. A bit suspicious of ATP, Vere, Ynnek
-Responding pretty well to people.
-Bit of a hedge on LP
-Said she would vote for Chugg or Ynnek

I didn't copy posts here, so I'll tag Ephidel

I came out with a conclusion that Ephi was a bit lost D1, and also went along with the flow on the Chuggs vote, but is doing her own thinking and observing outside of the town consensus, and explains her thoughts well. So I have a bit more of a town feeling towards her.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Sparks went further up in my town list because of his increased activity/posts in D2 and today. D1 Sparks was still a lunch I was comfy with making, but he's gotten more townie since and others have emerged as worthier of being scumread.

Launch's post is still weird for me, it has too much of a "How do you do fellow town" vibe to it
Meant this as a reply to his post

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Yeah, I'd still like to role claim before I get voted out. Thought about doing it last night, but figured I'd still have some time.

You're 4 votes from going. You waiting for your team to make a believable claim

giphy.gif

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

sure his activity has risen but other than saying random things, reacting to stuff with one liners and pinging people there is NOTHING worth keeping him over a longer period of time

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Who would your other options be ?

Mine are currently hawthorn and Kopite

Zeke or Verelios are my main scum reads at the moment.

I think Zeke is just out here being scummy af and no one is voting for him. He got a few votes from people on day 1 and 2 by the same people.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I felt his d2 was very strong, lots of engagements, just felt natural, and he's not going with the flow automatically but not vehemently arguing either. Doesn't feel like he's very self conscious.
Going to have to say we have different ideas on strong play, but I haven't read him closely and am only going with my gut. Has anything specifically struck you as town telling?

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Kopite has engaged today and made a few posts I thought were good, so has actually moved up a bit for me. Still would not discount him from being scum but would be down the list for getting my vote.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020

What I found odd there is that you also found Sparks more town than usual D1:

Sparks has been anti-town in most games I've played with them, tbf he's not been as bad this game (he hasn't brought up randomly lunching anyone since it's D1 so that's good). Still, I don't feel the Ty votes at all, I'm kinda null on Maol so what the hell

Can you point to the main differences you saw between his play on the two days? Also, why didn't you switch to one of the other trains, since you didn't agree with the Ty vote?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to take some time last night to go over players I found quiet and thought might be Pats, since that's easier to narrow down. I started with the lowest post counts, so I only had time to look into Kopite and Ephi. I was left with a town feeling towards Ephi, for what it's worth, but with increased suspicion of Kopite. I'm not saying I would want him to go over Ynnek today, but I think it's worth looking into. Here are my notes on Kopite:

-Voted Sparks D1, Chugg D2.

D1:
-First substantive post: town Feign & Aeleus, hedge on Stan and Launch
-Able to back up those reads when questioned by nin
-Thought Jman was being unusually quiet
-More talk of Feign, basically useless for reads now. Then hedges on Jman.
-Votes Sparks, while simultaneously heding by saying he seems more town than not. Said he didn't feel the Ty votes at all, and defended Ty in his last post of D1. Never switched to Zeke or Maol, the other wagons against Ty.

D2:
-Beginning with Aeleus speculation that's also useless for reads.
-Responded to Monkey's post on Chuggs by agreeing with it without adding anything, then saying it looked like Chuggs hadn't responded, when in fact he had responded. Also said that Sparks seems more engaged on D2.

-Defended the Sparks vote by saying essentially that it was a policy vote-out, then repeated that Sparks seems more engaged today so he wouldn't repeat the vote. But Kopite also said D1 that Sparks seemed engaged right before voting him.

-In the end went along with the Chugg vote. 2384. Monkey, ATP, Sparks, and Stan were already voting there, so Kopite took it from 3 to 4. Could be an early bus if they thought it was a foregone conclusion, or someone on the Non-Pat-Mafia-Team, or could just genuinely be convinced.

Today:
Reads list, then follow up post expanding on the reads list. Now highly town-reading Sparks. Explains both of the town reads he was asked to explain (HP and ATP) entirely based on separation from Chuggs, despite the high probability of a second scum team.

Scum reads are not great either. I don't like the read on me-- a bunch of people have suspected me based on my play, which is fine, but scum reading me based on mischaracterizing what Launch said when he replaced out is shady. The Faddy read is interesting but a bit hedge-y. The Zeke and Kenny reads seem to be mostly repeating what other people have said.

My conclusion:
Summary post. I also find it interesting how self-focused this is. It's a lot of words for what isn't even OMGUS - you're like getting out in front of an OMGUS that doesn't even exist.

I don't think Kopite has town told, certainly, but considering the pool of players under consideration, I don't think I'd put him above any of them, so I this screams of "not me, look over there!" to me, I gotta say. With two mafia teams, it's hard to say what that means for anyone's alignment but considering the position that you're in, it raises red flags for me.

I also find it curious that your next target is Ephi, who was largely absent yesterday due to IRL issues. Are you going to do the same to nin? Feels like low hanging fruit.

Why not Kalor, Vere, or Zeke, out of curiousity? You said quiet players: what naturally brings you to these two quiet players? Why not LP? Zipped? Neki? Tell me why these two. Zipped hasn't even voted. Why isn't he a quiet player who could be a Pat?

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

I should be able to check the thread throughout the rest of this day (irl day). I feel like I'd have time to claim after another vote or two. If 4 votes come in all before I can respond, those 4 are going to seem pretty suspicious after I flip, I feel.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
sure his activity has risen but other than saying random things, reacting to stuff with one liners and pinging people there is NOTHING worth keeping him over a longer period of time
Sure but this is why he's a good lunch candidate D1 when it's not far from being a crapshoot anyway but beyond that, he's an easy mislunch to push when there are scummier candidates around.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
It's awkward for me to respond to this post, but speaking purely based on reading Launch's comment, I really don't see that interpretation. He didn't say "I have a role that's really helpful for town" or "I have a great role" or anything like that. All town in this game have town roles. He could easily mean that he was town and he didn't want to get voted out and hurt the town. Which might be ironic if I end up voted out XD
Town are going to get voted out. Every game. It happens.
I don't like this reaction at all. It's obvious that it was a tech issue. How would repeating random quotes even remotely be a scum strategy?
Here, though, I do agree with you.

giphy.gif
zing

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
It's moot now that nin is saying it's just a phone issue, but it could have been anything from a weird breadcrumb to some sort of posting curse someone put on him. That's certainly a leap, but games have had them before.
It's gonna be real difficult to glean any other info on other players today when you keep posting amazingly scummy looking shit like this.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Sure but this is why he's a good lunch candidate D1 when it's not far from being a crapshoot anyway but beyond that, he's an easy mislunch to push when there are scummier candidates around.
See, this is why I'm not seeing a case for Kopite either. Idk, maybe it's just because there is a big pool of juicy targets right there, people who have clearly been playing in ways that raise red flags, while I see Kopite and just say "yeah, that's Kopite." I wish we had the player data sheet around so we could see how many times Kopite has been voted out just because. It feels lazy.

Let's ruminate: I don't think he's teamed with Chuggs and em. So potentially the other team. But we already have a pool of people for the other team. What's the real case on Kopite? He's wishy washy and low posting? Okay. Is there a time he's not? Is it AI for Kopite? There are like four other people also there so: why Kopite?

Sparks isn't gonna be the key to solving the game but I'm not voting for someone who's more likely town when the PoE is like six strong candidates for mafia and there's a whole team we haven't found yet with ??? powers.

Listen, we're in a great position. Neutral down n1, no kill n2, a mafia out d1 - this is GOLDEN. Why would we ever vote Sparks right now? lord have mercy

Let's not fuck it up by throwing our spaghetti in the air.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be real difficult to glean any other info on other players today when you keep posting amazingly scummy looking shit like this.
r i g h t

I'm about to start arguing with people, man, I can feel it brewing, so I'm gonna go eat some lunch and rage-gnaw a breadcrust during this faculty meeting but then I GET MY VACCINE so I expect to be in a great mood this afternoon and I also hope to have superhuman powers.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Summary post. I also find it interesting how self-focused this is. It's a lot of words for what isn't even OMGUS - you're like getting out in front of an OMGUS that doesn't even exist.

I don't think that's the case. I mentioned one read against me in the context of going through all Kopite's play. He's barely mentioned me.

I don't think Kopite has town told, certainly, but considering the pool of players under consideration, I don't think I'd put him above any of them, so I this screams of "not me, look over there!" to me, I gotta say. With two mafia teams, it's hard to say what that means for anyone's alignment but considering the position that you're in, it raises red flags for me.

I think that mafia can coast easily while town drills down on players who are more in the spotlight. I think it's a huge mistake to not look outside of those who are in the spotlight. Speaking here from a perspective of finding mafia, not of self-preservation.

I also find it curious that your next target is Ephi, who was largely absent yesterday due to IRL issues. Are you going to do the same to nin? Feels like low hanging fruit.

Why not Kalor, Vere, or Zeke, out of curiousity? You said quiet players: what naturally brings you to these two quiet players? Why not LP? Zipped? Neki? Tell me why these two. Zipped hasn't even voted. Why isn't he a quiet player who could be a Pat?

Here's how I decided who to look into:
I went down the list of players and came up with this list of potential Pats: Zeke, Stan, SkyOdin, Kopite, Ephi, Zem, LP
-Neki is not on the list because I have a town read on him, just based on his posts feeling genuine.
-Kalor is not on the list because the way he was brought up as a contrary train to Chuggs makes me thing they're not teamed.
-Zipped is off because I honestly don't think mafia would forget to vote two days in a row.
-nin also feels town. He feels like he pushes a lot more and is sharper as town.
-The way Ambulance replaced out actually made me feel more town than not towards him. I know other people feel the opposite, but that's my read of it. It reminds me of how he replaced out of EZA.

I then further narrowed down the list by deciding not to do ISOs of players I know I have a tough time reading. That's Stan, SkyOdin and LP. I was left with a list of Zeke, Kopite, Ephi, and Zem. I didn't really want to start with Zeke, as that has the related problems of being accused of being in a tunnel and actually being in too much of a tunnel. To motivate myself to actually complete my ISOs, I sorted the four players in order of post count and went through them in reverse order, starting with Zeke then Ephi. After work today I plan to look into Zeke and Zem.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
r i g h t

I'm about to start arguing with people, man, I can feel it brewing, so I'm gonna go eat some lunch and rage-gnaw a breadcrust during this faculty meeting but then I GET MY VACCINE so I expect to be in a great mood this afternoon and I also hope to have superhuman powers.
You get used to the telepathy after the first 24 hours.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Here is a list of posts of Zeke defending himself against Scum reads. The first one contained a definition of OMGUS

Like, Maol wasnt even voting me. lol

So weak.
The defense is fine when You say OMGUS is a reason you are voting for me.

That wasnt directed towards you and I know your reasoning for voting me, it's still weak.

Faddy said it was OMGUS
As town, you are better than this faddy. At this point I have to assume you are scum looking to create noise. Like the highlight argument, you are making it seem like Maol scumread me when he also explained why he would shoot me:

*truffleshuffle*
My wagon failed because whoever pushed me couldnt make an actual case. But I was up for elimination both days.
It did nothing to make me scum. And the fact that you pushed me 2 days and didnt lynch me says your case on me was trash for the start.

*truffleshuffle*
Do you have anything else to push on other than me wanting to turbo Chuggs to see if he is telling the truth about 2 scum teams instead of speculating about two scum teams?

He makes literally zero case for being town. All it is saying we can't prove he is scum.

Bascially we are unable to read his alignment either way. I guess we have to flip him.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
See, this is why I'm not seeing a case for Kopite either. Idk, maybe it's just because there is a big pool of juicy targets right there, people who have clearly been playing in ways that raise red flags, while I see Kopite and just say "yeah, that's Kopite." I wish we had the player data sheet around so we could see how many times Kopite has been voted out just because. It feels lazy.

Let's ruminate: I don't think he's teamed with Chuggs and em. So potentially the other team. But we already have a pool of people for the other team. What's the real case on Kopite? He's wishy washy and low posting? Okay. Is there a time he's not? Is it AI for Kopite? There are like four other people also there so: why Kopite?

Sparks isn't gonna be the key to solving the game but I'm not voting for someone who's more likely town when the PoE is like six strong candidates for mafia and there's a whole team we haven't found yet with ??? powers.

Listen, we're in a great position. Neutral down n1, no kill n2, a mafia out d1 - this is GOLDEN. Why would we ever vote Sparks right now? lord have mercy

Let's not fuck it up by throwing our spaghetti in the air.

but i love spaghetti :(

yeah i get your point. At this stage i am just zoning him out and trying to keep focused.

may i ask who your potential next ejection candidates are ?

i already posted mine but will again since i am such a nice player.

after kenny its hawthorn / Verelios / kalor and or Kopite.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Town are going to get voted out. Every game. It happens.

Yeah, and town are always going to worry about being voted out, even if they shouldn't.

This is fair enough-- I'm not pushing for him to go out today for that reason. I wouldn't switch my vote from Ynnek to him. But reading through his posts left me with the impression of someone doing an amazing job leaving not much of any mark on the thread, so that he's always the third or fourth player to look at, he's never in the spotlight. I think it's worth keeping in mind.

Also, congrats on the vaccine!

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I think that mafia can coast easily while town drills down on players who are more in the spotlight. I think it's a huge mistake to not look outside of those who are in the spotlight. Speaking here from a perspective of finding mafia, not of self-preservation.
Bzzt. No, don't come over here and tell me about not looking at players who aren't in the spotlight, please. I'm not having it, not after I was prepared to fight every damn body yesterday to drag Chuggs to the block.

I DO think it feels deflective of you to choose those two specifically. Typing 500 words to try to justify it doesn't automatically convince me, either; I'm not the one.

Your list is based on easy assumptions and not digging. The ones you chose to dig into are easy targets. You made that choice, you're gonna get questioned.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
What I found odd there is that you also found Sparks more town than usual D1:

Can you point to the main differences you saw between his play on the two days? Also, why didn't you switch to one of the other trains, since you didn't agree with the Ty vote?
I did find Sparks more town than usual because the last couple of games I played with him he suggested randomly lunching someone D1 would be the best way to approach the day. There's no way to go but up from there lol and he has IMO been better since D1. He went from mostly shitposting to actually poking and prodding, he's one of the first to push on Chuggs and then Faddy. I didn't switch because I wasn't feeling the Mao train either. Zeke's wagon came in a little later, I also didn't feel any way about him then and it was already certain that Ty was done for.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
may i ask who your potential next ejection candidates are ?

i already posted mine but will again since i am such a nice player.

after kenny its hawthorn / Verelios / kalor and or Kopite.
I don't want to set up if-thens here too hard re: flips because that way lies madness, so it requires some assessment of how people moved around the Kenny vote post-flip, but after yesterday and first part of today, the pool I'm most interested in is (kind of in reverse order):
Zipped
Vere
Zeke
Hawthorn
HP
Kalor - in fact, still my number one consideration for "but let's figure this person out" and I'm surprised there's been little discussion

There are a lot of people I want to hear more from (Kopite, Ephi, Neki, you, Stan), but this is the more active sus pool.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Bzzt. No, don't come over here and tell me about not looking at players who aren't in the spotlight, please. I'm not having it, not after I was prepared to fight every damn body yesterday to drag Chuggs to the block.

I DO think it feels deflective of you to choose those two specifically. Typing 500 words to try to justify it doesn't automatically convince me, either; I'm not the one.

Your list is based on easy assumptions and not digging. The ones you chose to dig into are easy targets. You made that choice, you're gonna get questioned.

Not sure what you mean by bringing in the comparison of your fight to get Chuggs voted off. He was a high profile poster; makes it all the more likely that possible teammates would be more in the shadows. If you just mean that you did a better job than me, then I won't argue, congrats, but I don't think that means it's not worth looking at Kopite.

There are a lot of players in the game. No one can look at every player. I don't think arguments based on digging into an easy target are reasonable, it should be more about the quality of the reads.

I did find Sparks more town than usual because the last couple of games I played with him he suggested randomly lunching someone D1 would be the best way to approach the day. There's no way to go but up from there lol and he has IMO been better since D1. He went from mostly shitposting to actually poking and prodding, he's one of the first to push on Chuggs and then Faddy. I didn't switch because I wasn't feeling the Mao train either. Zeke's wagon came in a little later, I also didn't feel any way about him then and it was already certain that Ty was done for.

Thanks for responding-- I do think this is a reasonable response that makes me feel a little better about you, but I still have the same overall impression that you are somewhat coasting.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Right, firstly I wanted to look at competing trains from yesterday to see what was actually there.

Unlike D1, D2 had resistance, and Chuggs was ultimately scum.
I was scum reading Ynnek, but off the back of that I wasn't sure I wanted to launch myself straight back at him today without trying to confirm whether I was just going along with other people's feelings.

The competition implies the attempt to save Chuggs was there, but the multiple scum team call out could mean the scum teams are sitting here hunting each other.

Chuggs train started Monkey (1712) -> Jman (1744) -> ATP (1788)
Kalor train started Mao (1803) -> Shirou (2027) -> Ynnek (2226)
Ynnek train started Fanto (2022) -> Leo (2223)-> Odin (2273)

(Kalor voted Ynnek in 2344, so after Ynnek voted for them.)

Either way, I wanted to take another look at Ynnek, and then take any look at Kalor because I hadn't looked at him at all yesterday while this was actually going on.

So, Ynnek first (this only goes to EoD atm because that's where my quote collecting ended, I'll do today separately afterwards just so I don't get completely lost)

It's so quiet. ~5 people not here yet, some sleeping, but still with 28 people you'd think there'd be some d1 icebreaker questions.

If I had a gun, I would probably shoot Zeke right now. It's only fair. How would he flip? pop quiz go
For the question, I'd probably lean towards a town flip for Zeke right now, but I dunno if I'm just looking at the odds for that.
Opens the game with flavour talk about the games. Not going to shoot anyone for that, been there, done that.
He starts by answering Monkey's icebreaker question with a lean on Zeke being town, then immediately hedges his bets on it.

Okay, finally able to sit down and play today. Been reading along for the most part, so here's a few quick things that caught my attention.

First of all, welcome to all of our replacements! I hope everything is going well for those who had to step away.

Most recently regarding Feign, like most of you I originally Town read him based off of his early play, but with this role claim I'm really not sure. It sounds like a bit much, especially if there's also some sort of night action, too. The play just feels wrong though if he's a neutral, so I'm really not sure what to make of it.

Speaking of feeling wrong, there's something about the Ty4on/Chuggernaut back and forth that feels off to me. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was manufactured, but it felt like it escalated pretty quickly.

Sparks is feeling pretty good to me so far, but I can understand other people's reticence at keeping him around for the later portion of the game.

Jman has been a lot more quiet than I'm used to seeing, but when he was here I didn't get a scum vibe from him or his quick vote/unvote explanation.

And if there was anything else I noticed, it's faded from my mind, so it probably wasn't that important or noteworthy, lol.
Starts with discussing Feign and his claim, says he townread him based on it but now Feign has said more, isn't sure. Says the play feels wrong if he's neutral so he doesn't know what to make of it.
Logically if you think the claim is weird and you don't think it feels neutral, wouldn't you at least entertain the idea of scum?

Mentions the argument between Ty4on/Chuggs. That was the back and forth over ty's insistence on town reading sparks repeatedly and Chuggs not liking it.
Have to agree with him that it was a pretty weird exchange overall, and it was part of what contributed to my feelings about ty on d1. Even knowing that was wrong with the benefit of hindsight, can't really read much into that.

Ynnek

since ur here

list the people u would be okay to vote for?
Ty4on, if only to clear up the weirdness I'm feeling about their bout with Chuggs (and looking at the votes, Ty is the one more likely to go right now)

I'm having trouble getting a scum read on anyone right now, which sucks.

It feels like this has been a strange day one, with a lot of people coming right out of the gate swinging (after the customary shit posting phase). I guess I'm more comfortable saying where I wouldn't want to vote today:

Nin
Sparks
Monkey
Stan
Jman
His wouldn't vote for list: Nin, Sparks, Monkey, Stan, Jman

Okay, putting a vote down.

Vote: Ty4on

I'm really not sure why we'd go back over the Day 1 reads of a confirmed Town. They're just as in the dark as the rest of us at this point in the game.
Dismisses ty's choice to analyse Feign's reads, which I kinda agree with.

Ynnek7 don't avoid me like that :(

Why the town read on Sparks?
Ah, sorry, wasn't sure what the clip meant, lol.

It's not even necessarily a town read, really, but sparks felt more "on" earlier in the day phase than I'm used to. Kinda lost the plot a little with the coasting discussion, but I liked what I saw earlier on.

Like I said, though, I can definitely see the point in getting rid of him before the game gets too tight.
Walks back his "wouldn't vote for" for Sparks when actually queried on it by Ael or at the very least waters it down.

In my opinion, unless I'm falling for a gambit, jman is no longer towns problem to solve.

If there's a bomber out there who's scum, then scum will take him out.

If the bomber is neutral (could still see Fatman as a neutral), then scum needs to figure out how much of a chance they take leaving a bomber out there unopposed, who might end up hitting them.
Comments on Jman's claim, then some bomber speculation.
I was down on Jman this game but I backed off because I didn't want to get rid of a protective role, while his response to the claim is to consider him "a problem to solve"
That just feels like a scummy mindset to approach that from :\

I kind of want to know who all the monkeys were, just out of curiosity, but who knows, some other role might have a reason to target them too?
Mechanics speculation on Ael's role.
I'd bet that if the bomber is neutral, they need their bomb to go off to count towards their win condition. Probably why they'd go for someone who wasn't likely to be voted out or night killed.

Would also explain the scum not going after the defuser just yet.
Speculation on the bomber. Neutrality and target motives. He suspects they'd want to put it on someone not likely to be voted out or night killed. HP has had a little heat now but he hadn't then so he would be a good pick for someone targetting with that reasoning, but this is an early point to be speculating that the bombs need to stick around.

Yeah, I really didn't get any sense of anyone being led by anyone else yesterday. People were active, it didn't seem like there was an intended direction, though.

That is definitely a lot, lol. Not gonna say it isn't convincing either.

It just feels weird to me that Monkey was able to pull together 5 large points, with links to evidence and everything, off of one Day Phase. This feels like the kind of thing someone could pull together after a few phases of gathering evidence and seeing reactions, but one day feels.... I dunno, like Monkey had an answer already and was able to fit the evidence into that conclusion?

Either that, or she just can super read Chuggs, lol.
Comments on Monkey's Scum Chuggs takedown. Suggests Monkey had an answer and fitted the conclusion to it "or she can just super read Chuggs, lol"
Considering there's no actual way she could have had a guarantee for that answer it just feels like a light attempt to shade the case.

Gonna do something a bit new for me just to get my gut feelings down. I know being a low poster makes it tough for others to get a read on where I am. Below is the playerlist from the first post (with replacements switched in for those who got them, as well as flipped players taken out). Gonna do a Protect/Investigate/Kill for each group of 5, with explanations for my answers if I have any.

----------------------------------------

AllThingsPurple

Funky Dude Sparks - Kill, with the caveat that we wait a phase or two to be sure. Like others have noticed, he's been a much bigger presence in this game than I've noticed before, and I'd like to see if that continues.

nin - Protect. Getting a town feeling from him, I think.

EzekelRAGE - Investigate. I feel like I've seen a lot of back and forth about whether this is town Zeke or scum Zeke.

FateShirou

Leo

Stantastic - Protect. This feels like a town Stan.

Zippedpinhead - Kill. Feel bad about this one since it's mainly just due to activity. Don't really have a strong Kill for this group.

Dr. Monkey - Investigate. If only to be sure whether to trust her or not.

A Wild Ambulance Appears

Kalor

Ynnek7 - PROTECT PROTECT PROTECT

TheChuggernaut - Kill. Would clear up some of todays discussion so that we could focus elsewhere.

Maolfunction - Investigate.

jman1954goat - Oh, who am I kidding. Protect the defuser and hope this isn't some big gambit between him and HP.

SkyOdin

Kopite - Kill. Again, I just don't have much to go on here.

Ephidel

HPsauce - Investigate. He's gotten a bomb placed on them, but that doesn't clear him as scum.

Zem - Protect. Wanna see how long we can keep the P&R gifs going.

Hawthorn

Faddy

Lone_Prodigy - Investigate. I like some of what he's brought up today, so I'd like to see if I can trust him.

Neki - Kill. Not feeling good about this choice either, but I'd prefer him over the other two left in this group.

Fanto - Protect. Definitely getting townie vibes from Fanto this game.

So that's where I'm at with the game right now. Probably not the best way to organize my thoughts since I had to really stretch to figure out who I'd be willing to kill in a few of those groupings there.
The big weird group splitting exercise.
The big weird group splitting exercise where I am going to note that he has Chuggs listed as kill and Kalor listed as nothing, when he actually went on to vote the other way around.

It felt organic to me, yeah. There could have been some opportunism going on, but at the same time Ty wasn't giving us much to work with, so I can't really fault a wagon forming.

Out of my kill list Chuggs would have to be my top priority. And yeah, Zipped is a null for me right now. I'll have to see if that changes after Monday when he say's he'll be around more.
Followed by calling Chuggs the priority on his kill list. A priority he didn't follow through on.

Yeah, I wanted it to be the player list order specifically because I didn't want to try to sort the groups in a way that could influence my decisions. As far as I'm aware the player list is random, so I pretty much just got five random groupings to go off of.

I thought that might make the list more informative for me, but I'm seeing some of the flaws now, lol.

And looking back at the list, I'd say that those I didn't have a response for are currently a null for me.
Comment on the big split read list, clarifying the people with no comments as null in their splittings.
I know we still have roughly a day left in this phase, but unless Chuggs comes back with some good reasoning, it looks like that's where we'll be going for today.

Still, we need more info to go off of, so we need to do something to get another line going.

VOTE: Kalor

I know Zeke has more votes on him, which would make it easier to get that train going, but I'm still not sure I have a scum read on him.

Going back over Kalor, though, and while he mentions being away for parts of the game he doesn't really provide us with anything new when he is here. Even when talking about Chuggs, he says that anything he brings up will look like it was copying Monkey's reads, but then also brings up Chugg's bomb talk which others had mentioned already (though to be fair he also says that he mentioned it earlier as well).
Literally says he's starting a Kalor train just to try and get something non-Chuggs going, despite Chuggs being his top priority kill target.
(While saying he's not going for the Zeke train because he's "not sure" he has a scum read there)

It wasn't random, though. I said I wanted to start another train since we'd get nothing out of an uncontested Chuggs vote. Kalor was the next highest person after Zeke, who yeah, I'd still rather investigate rather than kill.
Again, literally says he just wanted to get something else going because he doesn't think we'd get anything out of voting Chuggs alone. And doesn't want to go for Zeke because he'd rather investigate him.

yea it does seem lackluster

how do you feel about my and turm's vote on kalor right now?
You freaked me out there for a second making me think I had completely forgotten that Turmoil is in this game, lol. Looking back though, I don't feel bad about your vote or Maol's. Both seem to be more for applying pressure to Kalor than anything else.
Is questioned on how he feels about Shirou/Maol joining him on his vote. Feels they're both "pressure" votes, and feels fine about them.

Oh, and Fanto, I do want to say that I saw and appreciate your ISO of me. I can understand where you're coming from with your vote on me, but at the same time I really don't feel like it would be productive of me to go back and explain my reasoning for every issue, lol.
I'd agree with vague/noncommittal reads, because that's about where I'm at so far with the game.

I would personally argue against sheeping and bandwagony votes, though. At the very least with the "Ty presenting Feign's reads" post leading to my vote on him, I was at work reading along with the thread. I noticed the weirdness about that, and by time I could get to actually post I had noticed that others were already saying much the same thing. Still, figured I should explain my vote in my post.
Comments on Fanto's look at him, but doesn't actually comment on it really until Shirou prods him.

Zeke should be investigated because myself and a number of others are having a tough time reading if he's town or not. He hasn't seemed outright scummy, so I'd rather not have a kill go in his direction yet.

And I could see Kalor being scum based off of what we've seen so far from him.

Do you really think the vote for Chuggernaut is inevitable? Right now, Chuggernaut only has four votes on him, while Zeke has three. The tone of discussion is heavily focused on Chuggernaut, but it is far from set in stone that he will be eliminated. Not until people actually lay down votes there. So I think hand-wringing about an inevitable vote is very premature.
It sure feels like it right now. You're right, though, we've still got 11 people without a vote down at the moment, so things could still swing anywhere. I just don't think the game is gonna move anywhere until the votes start landing and we can get some more information.
Sky asks if he feels the Chuggs vote is "inevitable" despite it being pretty even at that point. He does, but thinks it could swing.

I mean, anything's possible, but this seems pretty unlikely. How long would the scum team be able to keep up this kind of ploy? If there isn't a real bomber, it would mean another scummate would have to claim being given a bomb for jman to defuse, and as soon as the the whole thing was figured out, there's a bunch of the scum team revealed.

Now, scum Jman messenger sending fake bomb messages, there's an idea.... (No, I don't believe this).
Bomb speculation.

Morning!

Saw I was pinged, but today is sucking at work so I can't really get into much at the moment (hopefully will have some time to post before EOD)

There's definitely scum hiding amongst the lower half of the posters, but that's pretty much a given. Strongest town read out of the bunch is LP.

Vote: TheChuggernaut

I will be prepared to claim if it looks like I'm still an option closer to day end.
Finally goes to Chuggs.

At the point he switched it was Chuggs (8), Ynnek (8) Kalor (4).
Say's he'll claim if it's still close. It makes sense as a self preservation vote and he says he'll claim if he's still in contention later.

He switched in #2450 @3:21pm.
Chuggs went on his scum monologue in #2467 @4:50pm.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017

For very brief thoughts on what I've noticed so far, Feign and FateShirou are the two that read like town the most to me so far. Everyone else is in their weird nebulous area. Some of Ambulances posts have read weirdly but not enough to vote for them. Also not a fan of the amount of role hinting that's gone on so far but there'll almost always be some of that.
Townreads Feign and Shirou.
Thinks Ambulance's posts "read weirdly"

Maol has sure been bringing up meta stuff a whole lot, more so than any other player. Not sure what to think yet but it's an easy way to fill out some posts and appear more active.
Is there a point in highlighting this? meta can be a pretty integral part of the game, am I using it to dismiss people or something? not sure what to take away from this since I can't even tell if it's a critique or not.
I said why in my post. It's an easy way to talk about people and not actively engage with the content of their posts in this current game. And I think you're leaning on it too much. I do feel similarly about other players that bring it up but the other examples you've mentioned, like Monkey, I feel better about so far.
Has a back and forth with Maol about meta, implies he's using it to talk about posters without engaging with the content of their posts.

Catching up from over night

Feigns roleclaim is not great and extremely unneeded. Though I was sort of expecting it whenever they claimed a passive for no reason near the start of the day. I believe it, and think the ideas that they're a neutral unlikely for now. Though it's either town or neutral. There was no reason to claim when they were being town read prior to that role reveal. I'm slightly skeptical of some of the players who've been more vocally against Feign post reveal since obviously scum would want to get rid of that role quicker. Some of JMans fishing for additional information struck me the wrong way, and since I don't have a vote active

Vote: Jman
Thinks Feign's claim makes them town or neutral.
Skeptical of people who were more vocal against Feign after his second claim because it would be a threat to scum.
Disliked Jman fishing for more info on the role.

I'm multiple pages behind but shame about Feign. Apparently I didn't read that post closely enough because the fact they copied passed me by.

Maybe this has been covered but that makes Chuggs bomb speculation weirder to me now that Feign definitely isn't a bomber. I think LP was the one that mentioned it was oddly specific and it's doubly so now.
Off the back of the Feign flip, thinks Chugg's bomb speculation was "oddly specific and it's doubly so now"
Notes that LP previously asserted the same.

We now know Chuggs is teamed with the bomber, we didn't then.
Caught up for now. My current vote on Jman doesn't make sense anymore after Feigns death so I'll go to the next player that's been sticking out to me.

Vote: Maolfunction
Votes for Maol because he thought he was sticking out.

[Jman votes for Maol]

Why did you vote for Maol?
When Jman switches to the same train, questions him.
I don't think he answered.

Lol I'm glad that Ael didn't notice my accidental breadcrumb.
How'd you know they didn't target you?
Ambulance would be gone if they were targeted. Though obviously role priority and potential other role stuff could have stopped it if they were targeted
Kopite fishes a bit with Ambulance. Kalor answers for him, which I'm noticing mainly because I've been told off for doing that before.
Ambulance doesn't answer.
Here's a very brief read list since my activity has been lacking and I want to get my thoughts out there. Most of this is still gut feelings because a lot of the pages that I've read are already hard to recall since I'm constantly catching up pages at a time, so asking for explanations won't get much.

Seem like town

Monkey
Faddy
SkyOdin
Ambulance
Leo

Seem like mafia

Chuggernaut
Maol
Zeke
Nin

Everything else I feel fairly neutral on.
Not sticking the read list in spoilers, want that visible.
Previously he thought Ambulance felt weird, but he's listing him as town.

this has to be the weirdest town list i have seen
no offensie to sky, leo and amb
but what have they done exactly to be labelled as town
Nothing specific that I can think of. I just looked at the player list and thought "They've seemed okay so far."
Shirou asks about the list, the town section specifically.
Kalor's answer is noncommital.
The trio connection doesn't exist. I think its reading too much into a dynamic that isn't there.

But I'm going to vote for a player on my earlier list and it happens to be one of them anyway. I'm just generally not a fan of their play so far.

Vote: TheChuggernaut

Also since the bomber target was being mentioned on the last page. I assume it's the same reasoning that you'd get for an early mafia kill where the bomber went for someone middle of the road that'd have minimal night attention, minimize risk and guarantee a hit. The bomber itself is probably a neutral with a game of this size.
Votes Chuggs because he previously thought he was mafia and is "just generally not a fan of their play so far"
In depth speculation on the reasoning for the bomber's target.
Makes an assertion that the bomber is probably neutral (we now know the bomber is scum).

Would you care to elaborate? "Not a fan of their play" isn't a strong argument.

I'm also pretty sure that the bomber is neutral on the simpler basis that it is somewhat unusual for scum to get two kill commqnds in one night phase.
I don't have much more of an argument right now since its 2am and I'm on mobile so searching for their posts is a hassle. Based on what I remember, they're the player that sticks out the most right now. I don't feel super strongly about it but I want a vote on someone to show where I'm at.
Odin asks about the vote for Chuggs and the reasoning, answer seems noncommital.

I think you're reading too much into the bomb choice. I doubt any expectations based on previous games even came up.
Dismisses HP's assumption he was targetted on purpose by me/shirou/people who knew he'd panic, says he didn't think it would have been considered.

Anything I can say about Chuggernaut now will seem like I'm just leaning on Monkeys extensive post but their activity yesterday was what stuck out. I mentioned it in some form at the time that I was wary of their posts about the bomb since it was oddly specific. I think they generally fall into that role of fishing for information and not much else. But again, not much new.

Maol has been weird and I haven't been able to get a good impression during the game. They post a lot but haven't really get an idea of their actual feelings. And theres this recent post which feels off.

[Quote from Maol.
"Sure, my strongest town reads are Chuggs, Thorny, and jman.

Strongest scum leans I'm willing to divulge are Kalor, Kopite and Zipped."]

Putting aside the actual choices which are a random mishmash of players, the specific framing of this being the most they want to divulge right now feels fake to me. It just hints at a potential role for mafia/neutrals to target when you can just cut that sentence out. It plays a card that doesn't need to be revealed. So it feels like laying the groundwork for some later reveal that I don't expect will be genuine.

I mentioned other scum reads but I'd need to do actual rereading if I wanted to talk about them beyond feelings.
Comments on Chuggs and the very specific bomb posts again.
Chucks some shade at Maol, his previous target, about his read list seeming random. Thinks he's rolebaiting, but falsely?

I remember Mao mentioning a bunch of times that he likes to hide his reads so he can watch their interaction in the thread. It's not a common strategy for town, but I could see it working.
I considered that part but theres better ways of wording that post then instead of being needlessly mysterious. Even just a "I'm waiting to see more from my other reads.".

Though generally the strategy of withholding specific reads because you don't want to change their play strikes me as a generally fruitless one. Pressure is the thing that reveals people rather than quiet observation.

I'm almost definitely reading too much into a post where nothing is actually there though.
Brief discussion with Hawthorn about Maol's reads / strategy.
Looks like he disapproves of the play more than the reads?

How have we not turbo'd chuggs yet?
How is that remotely useful?
I'm honestly surprised you got baited into grabbing that, and makes me think you replied to be active. Not a good look.
I think it's better to engage with stuff like that than just outright ignore it. Saying I was baited would imply the original post was intentional bait, which I doubt.
Sort of a nothing exchange with Sparks/Vere about why Chuggs isn't dead yet.

[Zem: "That was my feeling from the very little I know, that disappearing isn't something town Chuggs would do, so that's quite damning for me."]
Theres plenty of reasons for it that don't involve being scum. Could be real world stuff or frustration as town and not wanting to bother, which would be understandable. I wouldn't take it as indicative of anything.

[HP: "I guess it is. I'm just trying to gauge the level of confidence she has in Chuggs being Scum.

I figure Monkey is clearly the strongest player here (at least in my opinion). Scum will have to take her out sooner or later because she'll catch them all out eventually anyway If they don't."]
They wouldn't have to take Monkey out. As the game goes on, people will naturally grow more wary of her, especially if the following day votes continue to be town. So town might do it for them. And one player isnt going to catch the whole scum team, there's always blindspots.
Slight defense of Chuggs' disappearance.
Suggestion that even if Monkey is right, scum don't need to kill her because town will turn on her if she lives.

Search doesn't want to play nice right now to check for more recent mentions but jman1954goat and Stantastic , how do you feel about your current votes? There wasn't much attached to them so I assume they wont stay. Especually Stans nin one.

I know the day has became fixated on Chuggs but I'm sort of surprised how few votes there are. I only looked for the first time there now but expected more.

Neki , if you could remove two players from the game right now, who would they be?
Prods on Jman, Stan, Neki. Don't think any of them answered.

I don't think I see Chuggernaut as mafia. I think he's the one that mentioned that I didn't seem convinced earlier and he's not wrong. I was started to doubt more as today progressed with the relative lack of opposition and presumation that the vote was inevitable with a game of this size. A lot of people seemed to look at Monkeys posts and just think the case was closed. That watcher claim seems fine. It's an easy one to make but I could see it.

Vote: Ynnek7

I was looking through their posts since I hadn't so far and they feel like they're deliberately trying not to stand out. Everything is fairly safe so far.
The turning point.
After previously admitting surprise about how few votes are down they now decide they don't think Chuggs is mafia.
They think the watcher claim looks fine, and turn on Ynnek instead thinking they're "deliberately trying not to stand out" which... kinda applies to him too.

The timing if Kalor's votes on both Chugg and kenny look so desperate.
Think what you want. I would have voted the same earlier if I was awake.
To me yeah it just seems like he voted chuggs because at the time it felt like thst was the inevitable elimination. Now that seems a lot more unlikely, he's the leading wagon so he jumps on Kenny.
Chuggernaut wasn't remotely the inevitable elimination at that time. Maybe to the people who weren't thinking critically at the time and blindly followed the reasoning of Monkeys posts. Besides I had mentioned him multiple times before my vote. That'd be more valid if I suddenly voted for those people with no prior mentions. I think you can use that excuse with my Ynnek vote at least.
Wait a second, I got the timing wrong in my head. My vote came before people resigned themselves to the Chuggernaut vote for a while. So disregard that previous post because I definitely don't get the complaint of it being an inevitable vote now.
Its not an inevitable vote now. That's why you've come of it.
Back and forth with ATP over the timing of his votes on both Chuggs and Ynnek.
ATP finds them suspicious, thinking they were hopping from a train they thought was inevitable to a different one.
I hate vote analysis.
Before he switched the vote was
Zeke (3), Chuggs (4), Ynnek (3), Kalor (5)
His vote switch took it to Zeke (3), Chuggs (3), Ynnek (4), Kalor (5)
On the votes alone, that doesn't fit the jump from one inevitable train to another because the votes were even and his vote switched it. Might fit with the talk in the thread at the time but I don't really want to go read all the reads that were going on at that time x_x

Unvote

Guess this vote is definitely inevitable now but no reason to rush it, so I won't vote for Chuggernaut immediately.
Chuggs goes scum in thread, so the unvote for the opposing train is nothing.

So some of the votes away from Chuggs were probably deliberate to try and save them. But obviously a vote for Chuggs isn't alignment indicative since people on the other scum team wouldn't know anything.
Leaving this one unspoilered.
Reasonable assumption. Could be a bit on the nose about their own switch, could not.

So other scum team has the bomber?
Why would you think that? They might still be neutral.
Why do you both assume it's not Chugg's team that has the bomber?
I think it's possible, I just wanted to iterate that they didn't have to be related to the mafia.
HP/Kalor/Hawthorn exchange on the bomber, again.
HP's obsession with the bomber is understandable, but Kalor responds to just about everything about them.
Continues to insist they could be neutral.
Obviously with the flip we know it's scum, but that sort of dissuasion could be intentional?

My main takeaway is that Kalor was noncommital in their reads, is also way on top of bomb stuff, and also tried to push away from the Chuggs vote.

I... I don't think I expected that.

The push away is so weird because they went from scum reading him to not just like that.