Oct 27, 2017
Im guilty as fuuuuck about that Hawthorn vote but scum basically used flavour to derail the proceedings on zeke

can't tell me otherwise

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Ephi and Kopite are non entity's in this game. I've never played with Kopite so can't comment on that. Ephi's absence is starting to concern me though. It just seems off to me.

I'm unsure on the Zipped thing now. I'm starting to think people are right that we're both paranoid town. IDK though.

I wanna vote Zeke though. I've wanted to since day 1 and nothing has really happened to change my view. His play hasn't done anything to change my mind.

Vote:EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Wait.......who said I'm not interested in playing? I'm stepping back to see what happens when scum DOESNT have me bringing noise into the discussion. See who is actually trying to solve or just using me for a mislynch.

Somehow............I still end up being on the chopping block.

*truffleshuffle*

Oct 27, 2017
Wait.......who said I'm not interested in playing? I'm stepping back to see what happens when scum DOESNT have me bringing noise into the discussion. See who is actually trying to solve or just using me for a mislynch.

Somehow............I still end up being on the chopping block.

*truffleshuffle*
SHIT BUDDY

did you just lowkey admit to being scum or scum adjacent?

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
ok guys, we can do either two things
1) lynch zeke, see their flip and enjoy our sunday and come back on monday
or
2) we set aside zeke, and go through a list of players and make a decision

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
What if Zeke is town? Naturally that risk is always then but turboing them for no reason to speed things up benefits no-one except scum.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Bad wording. Obviously there is a reason, I mean that there's no reason to speed this day up.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously, it looks like half the roster has given up and the other half is repeating the same tired refrain of suspects. Stop waiting for a PR to come in with a red check, and stop making yourself look scummy. It just makes actual scum blend in even more.

If we have several people that have claimed and we don't believe their claims, why should we back off from those people? I don't see how the situation with Vere, Zeke, Kalor etc has resolved, so i don't understand why we can't keep pushing them, just because we hit town yesterday? The argument that we are always going for the same people can also protect scum.

Besides these people, I'm willing to vote for low posters because i think they have got too much lenience already. So Kopite, Neki, Ephi, etc. Sparks shows up but so far he has done nothing of significance as i see it. Some of these are town read, yes, but then town has to make the decision of dealing with the problem of not getting enough from them at some point.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I found kalor's reasoing for voting for kpotie to be weak
both of you have poor reads, not sure why you are calling out kopite for that?
and your town/scum list isnt even better either
and plus most u have done so far is spec about roles

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I found kalor's reasoing for voting for kpotie to be weak
both of you have poor reads, not sure why you are calling out kopite for that?
and your town/scum list isnt even better either
and plus most u have done so far is spec about roles

If I wasn't allowed to be a hypocrite then I'd be accusing a lot less people in mafia.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Let's give Monkey an aneurysm and turbo Zeke before she gets back
71ddf5e69dc6b25708792dfae859d62e.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
This is the laziest lynch i've ever seen.

I sincerely hope town loses if this goes through.

Lynching someone.................just cause its a weekend?

News flash: Turboing won't spend up the clock.

Dont play mafia if you dont want to actually play on a weekend.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This is the laziest lynch i've ever seen.

Lynching someone.................just cause its a weekend?

News flash: Turboing won't spend up the clock.

Dont play mafia if you dont want to actually play on a weekend.

i am here and love to play on the weekend, furthermore there are still votes left aswell as 24 hours.

please stop whining and play the game.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Zeke
give us a scum list or put your vote on someone so we can have a dicussion

How do you feel about kalor voting for kopite

do you have something for us?

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I don't think anyone's actually serious about the Sunday thing, I know I wasn't. I am ok with seeing you flip though, I think we have to say some point anyway and I'm hoping it'll allow Faddy and Sparks to give reads on other people since they're all in on Zeke.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I don't think anyone's actually serious about the Sunday thing, I know I wasn't. I am ok with seeing you flip though, I think we have to say some point anyway and I'm hoping it'll allow Faddy and Sparks to give reads on other people since they're all in on Zeke.
How about you just flip sparks?

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just skimming the thread so the answer to all that is

2153a211b4ccaa6e71e24171170567db.gif
This is the laziest read i've ever seen.

Readings this poorly.................just cause its a weekend?

News flash: Wasting time wont provid good reads.

Dont play mafia if you dont want to actually read on a weekend.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

I rather have a panicking Zeke than a silent one that does not even want to engage

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
How is that antitown?

Defending myself is tiring so......................................................stepping back and playing league.

How is that a problem?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
This is the laziest read i've ever seen.

Readings this poorly.................just cause its a weekend?

News flash: Wasting time wont provid good reads.

Dont play mafia if you dont want to actually read on a weekend.
Point to a game where I have ever given a reads list.

I havent.

So why would I start now?

Oct 27, 2017
I feel that mislunch with hawthorn with fucking flavour text leading up that and her admitting her jailer status really helped out and bailed out zekester from getting lunched

So it's
Kalor
Zeke
Zipsters