The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
guess no1 looked at my vote tracking post
ah well
i probably was wrong with the numbering anyways
:blobpats

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
This is a really weird conversation in that... neither is at all correct about what actually happened?

Stan, chumminess never came into it, where do you get that? Nor is there a he said/he said. And nin? Vere is the mason. Zipped and HP are lovers, which was unconfirmed until HP came in and claimed his half, and the fact that they were lovers, and then this whole thing about maybe being one-sided, maybe not happened. They don't trust each other. The opposite of chumminess.

nin, what is the biggest fish to fry?
Monkey that was supposed to say scuminess lol.
And maybe he said she said was probably the wrong term to use, i was talking about how the issue is refering to play within their chat that we are unable to see and just have to take their word on.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
idk i find it weird im being read as town by so many people while in eastenders i was close to lynch by now
I don't see any reason to scumread you. Different game by far, too.
guess no1 looked at my vote tracking post
ah well
i probably was wrong with the numbering anyways
:blobpats
Vote analysis is only gonna get us so far right now. It's hard to track connections to Chuggs because he purposely shut down and then open wolfed, which means votes on him mean little. And until we find team whatever, it's hard to tell between scum pushes and town towning.
Monkey that was supposed to say scuminess lol.
And maybe he said she said was probably the wrong term to use, i was talking about how the issue is refering to play within their chat that we are unable to see and just have to take their word on.
Scumminess makes a LOT more sense there than chumminess, okay.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
My motivation is astonishingly low. I'm waiting for that prime Kalor content to materialize. I don't understand how he goes from day end yesterday to today and chasing Vere and Kopite. I don't know what, if anything, Zeke is going to do with his vote colors, but I'd like to see something. I know I really don't want to spend more days centered on Zeke. There's a lot of rumbling about Fanto but no movement there at all. And the person I think I townread the most is... LP.

I just want to put my head on the desk.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I'm partway through an ISO of Leo and I think I see why Monkey and Ephidel are saying that something is there. From Leo's second post he did a lot of casting doubt on both active posters and people who later flipped town. He was also very reluctant to vote for Chuggernaut, tried to undermine Monkey's credibility by emphasizing how meta her argument was, and actively worked to build up Kenny as an alternative wagon on Day 2, both by being the first to make a big deal about Kenny's read list and then voting there after Fanto did (while explicitly saying he wanted an alternative to Chuggernaut). When Kenny claimed, Leo immediately tried to discredit the claim too.

Leo has been making a lot of vague statements and leading questions along the lines of "a lot of people have been scum reading Kenny, what do you think of that?" and so forth. As I mentioned before, Leo has also been saying a lot of things to throw doubt at other players without really pursuing them actively. When Leo lists his top scum, it is usually a mix of inactive players such as Kopite with players who are easily scum read even when they are town such as Vere. However, a lot of his investigative inquiry is focused on role claims and such. It feels like his reads and his attention are at odds.

None of this is a smoking gun, but I'm coming around to the idea that Leo is the scummiest of the more vocal players right now.

Vote: Leo

Oct 26, 2017
UK
My motivation is astonishingly low. I'm waiting for that prime Kalor content to materialize. I don't understand how he goes from day end yesterday to today and chasing Vere and Kopite. I don't know what, if anything, Zeke is going to do with his vote colors, but I'd like to see something. I know I really don't want to spend more days centered on Zeke. There's a lot of rumbling about Fanto but no movement there at all. And the person I think I townread the most is... LP.

I just want to put my head on the desk.

I dunno how to read LP, I thought his posts were good in Eastenders so now I just have no idea.

I've grumbled a lot about Fanto but honestly there are so many big question marks above a whole bunch of players its hard to want to push on that rock now. Like I think Fanto could be scummy. I think she has coasted a lot on one post. But I also just don't believe in my gut that the claims are all true. I think one of vere and zeke are lying, I still feel iffy about Kalor and Leo too there is a strong case for.

I guess I could back off from all those names and try and find something else that pings me. It just feels like there are already multiple cans of worms open and I'm not sure going looking for another one is the best idea.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno how to read LP, I thought his posts were good in Eastenders so now I just have no idea.
I'm pretty sure eastenders LP just reposted other peoples reads and didnt come up with their own toughts
I was on them but alas i couldnt follow up
trying to fix that in this game, but im still having a hard time with zeke
I've grumbled a lot about Fanto but honestly there are so many big question marks above a whole bunch of players its hard to want to push on that rock now. Like I think Fanto could be scummy. I think she has coasted a lot on one post. But I also just don't believe in my gut that the claims are all true. I think one of vere and zeke are lying, I still feel iffy about Kalor and Leo too there is a strong case for.
I cant really find any hardcore evidence for this scum
besides some posts about specing haw's role, and did they bring up the jailer side of it?
I saw some posts about that
I guess I could back off from all those names and try and find something else that pings me. It just feels like there are already multiple cans of worms open and I'm not sure going looking for another one is the best idea.
I'd rather we look at multiple things rather than just push a zeke, idk it being the weekend is also lol

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm pretty sure eastenders LP just reposted other peoples reads and didnt come up with their own toughts
I was on them but alas i couldnt follow up
trying to fix that in this game, but im still having a hard time with zeke

I cant really find any hardcore evidence for this scum
besides some posts about specing haw's role, and did they bring up the jailer side of it?
I saw some posts about that

I'd rather we look at multiple things rather than just push a zeke, idk it being the weekend is also lol

My thing with zeke is, he came into eastenders and I specifically remember i did some vote analysis and basically said his votes (well they were stu's) were bad and he didn't just sort of weakly argue that it didn't prove he was scum. He dug in and fought back. Not just deflecting and I just don't see that here.

But honestly, if only one of zeke and vere were lying I'd probably say it was vere.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Leo

I can't help but notice that you call me out as someone to watch because of "her jailer theory" when it wasn't even my theory, I was only asking because maol and monkey had already floated it and I wanted to make sure I understood the role because it wasn't how I was thinking of commutes. When I'm spectating I shoot my stupid role questions at Loki but that's not an option when I'm playing so I had to ask it in the only place I could.

I'm torn though.
Was that an honest mistake, or am I just your next target?
Did you just... not read... your own post when you put it together and stuck a quote directly above mine that proved you were wrong, or did you just forget to remove that one when you decided I should be the next one you start that little nudge to undermine the way you started on Haw?

I did miss Maol's post before because i wasn't looking at his posts, i already had a lot to look at and he has already flipped. And you're right about Monkey having used the term "jailer" before you did, sorry.

But your post felt like summarizing Maol's and Monkey vague considerations and presenting the piece for town, let's say. It could be, like you explained, you just piecing together what had been thrown around to make sense of it for yourself, or you could be doing that for others, in which case you would be scum trying to shade Haw's claim as something bad for town.

That was a light read, though, i just felt i should point it as part of the progression. Would like to see you more active actually, to be able to read you better, cause i now i have no idea about you.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I can't help but feel a little suspicious that Leo is the one taking on the task of analysing what happened with Hawthorn and her claim when he is the one who has been undermining her for days.

She started out as his "top town" and then he starts dismantling her from then on.

And then he starts dismantling.
But come "Haw is different from her town self in this game"
"If Haw is scum she's patriots"
And ultimately she ends up part of "the same old scum list"

He positions himself as someone to analyse Hawthorn's towniness and basically damns her with praise and sets her up to get voted out as scum for not playing to an arbitrary standard because she's "a good solver" when she's town.
And then reiterates that he's sharing his meta knowledge.
There's even a bit of gaslighting that starts to sneak in there as he continues to insist that she's part of the "same group" being "scum read by everybody"
And that's she's one of the "most scum reaed people in this game rn"

And when he made his vote for Hawthorn he either misinterpretted or misrepresented part of what he was using to vote for her, just like he misrepresented that little nudge against me.
Take another look at that one.
"bad start"
"she doesn't understand"
"just very weak"
"I think she's better"
It's subtle, but he's pushed at her standard of play rather than any specific scumminess.

You know, if anything I am surprised that he backed off after the claim.
But by doing so, now he gets to look back and try and cast everyone else in a worse light for not doing so.
It's smart, really.
Push the train, get off it just in time to tell everyone else how obviously wrong they were and should have known better and maybe they did it on purpose.

And I'm digressing a little here, but you know what else he did?

He made an early move to discredit the Chuggs train.
Started the Ynnek vote because "We could use another option"

Agreed that Chuggs was being scummy and proclaimed him someone he was willing to vote out, but never actually voted for him.

And then take a look how he reacts to Chuggs taking off his mask.
Instant acceptance of the claim.
Rapid. Fire. Speculation.
Very specific. Almost as if he'd been waiting for a chance to vent.
Backs up a little when Vere hauls him up on going his assumptions but then goes back to it anyway.

... I think I do actually believe that Leo is genuine in scum hunting Vere and Kalor, I just don't think he's looking for them for the same reason as the rest of us.
It doesn't feel like he's looking for "scum" as much as it feels like he's looking for the opposing team.

I was scum reading Haw like half the players were, does that make me scummy? Do you want to pull out everything other players have said about her too?

I scum read her for the reasons you summarized yourself, but when she claimed i believed because her claim was believable, and i think we will find scum shading that believable claim, hence why I made that post.

Haw makes an excellent claim while Zeke and Vere's were lacking, i believe Haw and move my vote off of her, but she gets voted out anyway while Zeke and Vere get off the hook, and I'm scummy? I don't see any logic in that.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
And for the millionth time in this game, it looks like the Zeke won't be moving forward. I wonder why, what a lucky guy.

He isn't even trying, i try not to let mafia get on my nerves but it's aggravating to see how shamelessly lazy he has been the entire game. Look at all his posts D4, it's like he knows people won't manage to vote him out and is just laughing at us.

But I'm the one who is called out for not contributing, being vague in my pursues, scum read people who were town, etc. I'm gonna make a lab out of the next game i participate and just shit post and do nothing the entire game and see how far I can go.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
And for the millionth time in this game, it looks like the Zeke won't be moving forward. I wonder why, what a lucky guy.

He isn't even trying, i try not to let mafia get on my nerves but it's aggravating to see how shamelessly lazy he has been the entire game. Look at all his posts D4, it's like he knows people won't manage to vote him out and is just laughing at us.

But I'm the one who is called out for not contributing, being vague in my pursues, scum read people who were town, etc. I'm gonna make a lab out of the next game i participate and just shit post and do nothing the entire game and see how far I can go.
Okay, let's be productive with it. Zeke dies. Flips scum. Who's a partner?

Zeke dies, flips town. Who's mafia?

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, let's be productive with it. Zeke dies. Flips scum. Who's a partner?

Zeke dies, flips town. Who's mafia?

Patriots:
Chuggs
Maybe nin
Maybe Sparks

Non Patriots:
Zeke
Vere
Maybe you
I don't particularly scum read Kalor but I would consider him here

Feeling more null but suspicious: Fanto, Ephi

Would lunch because are absent and i can't read them: Kopite, Ephi

If Zeke flips scum it doesn't change much there, he hasnt done much besides defending himself so there isn't a lot of info.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Patriots:
Chuggs
Maybe nin
Maybe Sparks

Non Patriots:
Zeke
Vere
Maybe you
I don't particularly scum read Kalor but I would consider him here

Feeling more null but suspicious: Fanto, Ephi

Would lunch because are absent and i can't read them: Kopite, Ephi

If Zeke flips scum it doesn't change much there, he hasnt done much besides defending himself so there isn't a lot of info.
Are you saying Zeke flipping scum doesn't change the game state at all for you or did you not do "if he's town, this is mafia?" I'm trying to follow you here.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Are you saying Zeke flipping scum doesn't change the game state at all for you or did you not do "if he's town, this is mafia?" I'm trying to follow you here.

I don't understand what you said here.

If Zeke flips scum, i will go back and look what happened everytime the votes on him were building but it died off. I will look at the first people saying his claim was good because it was simple (i remember Fanto).

If he flips town there isn't much to look at because he wasn't engaging with anyone except to defend himself. I don't remember a single read from Zeke in the game, honestly. I asked him early for a read in the most read scum players, and he answered me with "meh". What could I go look for?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
What are you even goin on about? I spent the last day phase pushing who i thought was scum. So im suppose keep that energy all game.............for? I can't chill and take a break? You can call me a lot this game, but lazy isnt one of them.

I said I would get to it 2mrw............if you don't like that, so be it.
kanye-west-shrug.gif

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I don't understand what you said here.

If Zeke flips scum, i will go back and look what happened everytime the votes on him were building but it died off. I will look at the first people saying his claim was good because it was simple (i remember Fanto).

If he flips town there isn't much to look at because he wasn't engaging with anyone except to defend himself. I don't remember a single read from Zeke in the game, honestly. I asked him early for a read in the most read scum players, and he answered me with "meh". What could I go look for?
*truffleshuffle*

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Alright. I think I will chill and take a break from the game too. I've never lost my cool while playing mafia and i won't start now.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Vere, because I'm not comfortable with the fact that he didn't claim sleepwalker in his full claim, as town would be better off knowing that

Stan, and this is a little far fetched but I read this post by Zem

And then a couple of posts later I see Stan's avatar and I remember in one of his first posts he signs as Skull Face. I think he might have been the one who kicked Zipped out of his chat.
Hi there still catching up but iv decuded to respond to stuff as i see it today.

Stop making flavour arguments ya fuckin morons.

Skull face is my avatar because im a fan if his stupid overly dramatic monologues and his fucked up face fit perfectly with the behelit.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
since its happening again and so many if you sounds so darmn certain about it ill ask again.

If Zeke is scum why did he throw out such an unnecessarily useless fake claim, thats probably the most concrete action hes taken in this game and as i see it it makes very little sense for scum in his position,
id seriously like an answer to it before i double down on what i said earlier about zeke being a target too easy to default to today.
I had been targeting Stan and then changed my mind to nin
You targeted me? When?
Alright. I think I will chill and take a break from the game too. I've never lost my cool while playing mafia and i won't start now.
Personally i reccomend it, its quite fun.

vote: Leo

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I have been afk all day, I'll catch up tomorrow but if I missed anything pertinent please privately message me with your concerns tia

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Couple thoughts I've had on my mind. May get around to elaborating tonight, else it'll wait until tomorrow.

- Leo, I had an earlier read where I said I didn't agree with some of his reads but they looked like independent town trying to solve. I still stand by that. It can look like he's misdirecting scum who knows more than he lets on, but being assertive but wrong can also do that.

- Can someone remind me why we chose to bring back jman, who has a role that can help the other scum team by defusing their bombs? Nothing against him, but the other town options had a non zero chance at finding/hindering scum.

- Remember when ATP soft claimed roleblock when we were wondering if Hawthorn was one too many roleblockers? Well Hawthorn was telling the truth.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
- Can someone remind me why we chose to bring back jman, who has a role that can help the other scum team by defusing their bombs? Nothing against him, but the other town options had a non zero chance at finding/hindering scum.
From what i remember i think Zeke was the only one who really made this argument so it just didnt get much traction, further i think we were still under the impression that the bombs would be a more immediate threat to town?

But then i wasnt there for literally any of it so fuck if i know.

- Remember when ATP soft claimed roleblock when we were wondering if Hawthorn was one too many roleblockers? Well Hawthorn was telling the truth.
You think we should doubt it now?
Do you think a scum ATP would soft this with Hawthorn already catching heat like that?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
From what i remember i think Zeke was the only one who really made this argument so it just didnt get much traction, further i think we were still under the impression that the bombs would be a more immediate threat to town?

Yes that may be hindsight speaking. I think HP was town read at the time and saving him and any future targets was a priority.

You think we should doubt it now?
Do you think a scum ATP would soft this with Hawthorn already catching heat like that?

I suppose he wouldn't. I guess ATP was like Sky, thinking they caught scum in a lie and getting a little too overeager.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Yep
Not liking these posts at all. Let scum worry about Ynn. 23 ppl like 17~ PRs. Defuser isnt that important imo. Defuser has to do every person to win. They also have to hope scum team doesnt kill them, any of their targets and not get voted out. Doc > Defuser. Probably a few other roles that would be better to revive than a defuser as well.
Yes, the Patriots chuggs/bomber/poisoner team would be worried about him and are probably the ones that killed him.

The primary scum team wouldnt care about him, since Jman being alive can potentially save them by defusing the bombs on them. So primary scum team would want the ynn power wasted on a defuser.
Bomber is still alive

Chuggs team would want the bomber dead.
Primary team would want the bomber to be resurrected over another more useful town role(like a doc for example) because the defuser can help them(in case one of them gets a bomb put on them). An the defuser role doesnt really help town solve anything.

Kenny was more of a threat to the Primary scum team than anything. Now they didnt have to waste a night kill on him and got him to use his power on a harmless role that can possibly help them.

On that note, if zipped or HP flip scum look at the other. Zipped pinging Jman about HP having a bomb looked odd to me.
Question, why would the primary team do a daykill on jman?

They wouldn't because the defuser helps them as well.
Wait.............why didnt anyone suggest we resurrect the town vigilante Feign?

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
Couple thoughts I've had on my mind. May get around to elaborating tonight, else it'll wait until tomorrow.

- Leo, I had an earlier read where I said I didn't agree with some of his reads but they looked like independent town trying to solve. I still stand by that. It can look like he's misdirecting scum who knows more than he lets on, but being assertive but wrong can also do that.

We didn't have very many alternatives to jman on Day 3. Feign (a day vigilante) was modkikled Day 1, we voted out Ty day 1, Night 1 kill was a neutral, day 2 we voted out Chuggs and jman was murdered. Night 2 there was no kill, and Day 3 Kenny was on the vote wagon and had to claim. So the only options were Ty, jman, and Feign. Ty was a legitimate choice, but no one really brought him up at the time and the bombs were fresh on all of our minds after Chuggernaut's flip.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
We didn't have very many alternatives to jman on Day 3. Feign (a day vigilante) was modkikled Day 1, we voted out Ty day 1, Night 1 kill was a neutral, day 2 we voted out Chuggs and jman was murdered. Night 2 there was no kill, and Day 3 Kenny was on the vote wagon and had to claim. So the only options were Ty, jman, and Feign. Ty was a legitimate choice, but no one really brought him up at the time and the bombs were fresh on all of our minds after Chuggernaut's flip.
We couldve...........not forced Ynn to use his power.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Because living people hinder both teams. But I did think jman would actually play at some point.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
We couldve...........not forced Ynn to use his power.

Jman has been a disappointing choice and boy I wouldn't mind feign's vig shot right about now.

But I don't regret pushing Kenny to use the power. He would have been constantly used by scum as an easy target to push. A town claim isn't any guarantee of anything, just ask Hawthorn.

Swapping a question mark in Kenny for a confirmed town I think was fine. Again it would be nice if our confirmed town didn't just sit in the back hiding.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm very same page with ATP here. Swapping a target for a confirm that can defuse is a good choice.

I also think that's another reason to vote Leo, btw. He's just contributing to someone's win condition right now.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
We are in a little stasis until we break something but I think what's dragging me down is the prospect of this game being mad long at this point, and people already checking out too.