SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I did an ISO of Kalor this morning, btw. I think I have a bit better idea why a lot of people have scum read Kalor this game. The constant mechanics talk and speculation ahead of pressuring anyone is pretty suspect. I wouldn't be against a Kalor wagon winning at this point, but it doesn't look like it will be today.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
To the scum who pushed me:
tenor.gif

to the town who allowed it to happen:
Learn from it and stop being lead around

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So seems I'm gone today.

Along with being vanilla. I can look for frequencies for support/help, by messaging nat. It's why I asked about frequencies earlier. When fate/ATp were doing the fibonacci sequence I actually thought that was the frequency thing.

Anyway I messaged a frequency (120.13)using the stuff from MGS wiki. Bunch of random ones. Managed to get one through.
Got a response basically saying there is scum on my vote.

The above was my vote at the time.

Flip me, read my pm and see I'm telling the truth. Then hunt from that pool. Doesn't say how many are on there.

Zem - look at our back and forth and ask yourself, how he managed to use such a weak reasoning for me
Faddy - 4 days and on a townie, dont give him a pass for that
Sparks - Zem said I was antitown, what has sparks done?
tumblr_m9hinofKJx1qzqt8do2_r1_500.gifv

tenor.gif
God damn lol. Assuming it's real, I love this role lol.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Just throwing this out there
but why do we thingk that vere is telling the truth about being a mason pair period?
I don't, I find it highly suspect that Vere is a sleepwalking mason while I am just a besotted lover in a game with two different scum teams (meaning four different groups to babysit) in a game that's not advertised as that. Seems like too much ultility (even if half of it is negative).

Vere tomorrow Zeke today. But they both are on my radar

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I just saw Zeke's updated claim. That sounds crazy enough to fit in with the rest of this crazy game to me.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't, I find it highly suspect that Vere is a sleepwalking mason while I am just a besotted lover in a game with two different scum teams (meaning four different groups to babysit) in a game that's not advertised as that. Seems like too much ultility (even if half of it is negative).

Vere tomorrow Zeke today. But they both are on my radar
I'd rather flip someone from zeke's list today
Faddy/Leo/Sparks

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Vote:Faddy[/highligh]

hey faddy
why dont you do something besides scumread zeke

Because he is scum. Why didn't he claim this stuff before when he said he was vanilla?

This is a last desperate attempt to survive. He has strung out everything to avoid being killed today. It was the first day he actually started playing. Even the stuff about this being the first time he has got a message does not pass the bulllshit test.

He got this info just before he dies... ok.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
So seems I'm gone today.

Along with being vanilla. I can look for frequencies for support/help, by messaging nat. It's why I asked about frequencies earlier. When fate/ATp were doing the fibonacci sequence I actually thought that was the frequency thing.

Anyway I messaged a frequency (120.13)using the stuff from MGS wiki. Bunch of random ones. Managed to get one through.

Flip me, read my pm and see I'm telling the truth. Then hunt from that pool. Doesn't say how many are on there.

Zem - look at our back and forth and ask yourself, how he managed to use such a weak reasoning for me

tenor.gif
but that's not vanilla... I'm confused you have a role with an ability to find out information, but you are Vanilla?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
but that's not vanilla... I'm confused you have a role with an ability to find out information, but you are Vanilla?
Take that up with Nat, not me. I just know my role is the vanilla town. I didnt know what to expect with the frequencies. Says I can use them to get help. But I have to search for them.

Because he is scum. Why didn't he claim this stuff before when he said he was vanilla?

This is a last desperate attempt to survive. He has strung out everything to avoid being killed today. It was the first day he actually started playing. Even the stuff about this being the first time he has got a message does not pass the bulllshit test.

I didnt say I got it just before I died.
Why would I claim it? Didnt understand it myself.
I'm still vanilla.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
So seems I'm gone today.

tenor.gif

What does that list of players with post numbers has to do with your power?

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Zeke had brought up those codes a bit ago, 2 hours before he dies to be exact
What's the plan when zeke dies and flips town faddy, I know monkey asked this to Leo
How does the game change if that occurs, who do you look at

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting a bit carried away haha
Zeke
can you answer vere's question
how often can u use your ability?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I had also sent Fanto's ping to Nat because she had a post saying her "frequency" was that and I thought I found something.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
i believe you Zeke and will follow your vote.
since that is my main power

Vote: Leo

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
YES
in metal gear solid 3, there were frequencies you can only use once, i remmeber!! that was such a wild ride haha

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hammer -2 two so i will join the claiming extravaganza

I'm Naomi Hunter. I can try to cure someone from foxdie every night.

And no, i can't cure myself. I was surprised when i got the message i was infected but didn't worry cause i though i could cure it. But Nat said i can't so whelp.

N1 i targeted Jman, N2 Fanto, N3 jman again

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Jman the first night i was trusting players telling me he was his townie self, and if was to be believed, he was important as a defuser.

N2 was Fanto cause she was my top town at the time (good times)

N3 Jman again because he was confirmed town and i figured scum could try to foxdie him instead of outright killing him

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hammer -2 two so i will join the claiming extravaganza

I'm Naomi Hunter. I can try to cure someone from foxdie every night.

And no, i can't cure myself. I was surprised when i got the message i was infected but didn't worry cause i though i could cure it. But Nat said i can't so whelp.

N1 i targeted Jman, N2 Fanto, N3 jman again
Naomi being the person trying to cure FOXDIE makes sense I think.

Unvote

We're plenty of time off from EoD still, I want to think about things.