• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So i started recently replaying this game and rewatching and rereading some discussions that were had about it when it came out. I came across this video that was made by the same guy who did . The Reality of Metal Gear Solid 2 video way back in the day. His video on MGSV doesn't have as many views, but i did find that it did raise some interesting points about the games narrative and it really should have more views. Now i still think MGSV had overall the worst story in a Metal Gear game (aside from MGS4) but i did find the themes that MGSV explored far more interesting than the execution of the narrative itself. I think it's worth checking this video out. The biggest flaw with this video is that towards the end it unnecessarily features real life footage of people being killed, so i suggest just listening to the video instead.

[Mod Edit: Inappropriate footage removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
"The biggest flaw with this video is that towards the end it unnecessarily features real life footage of people being killed, so i suggest just listening to the video instead."

I'm going to reiterate this because the footage is gruesome and absolutely brutal. Live Leak stuff -- not nightly news footage. It's not worth watching after the "Just Another Day In A War Without End" title card.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Thank you for letting me know. I don't like that type of stuff.
dude maybe dont post videos with people being killed in them even with a warning???
"The biggest flaw with this video is that towards the end it unnecessarily features real life footage of people being killed, so i suggest just listening to the video instead."

I'm going to reiterate this because the footage is gruesome and absolutely brutal. Live Leak stuff -- not nightly news footage. It's not worth watching after the "Just Another Day In A War Without End" title card.

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
SHIT! The real footage of people being shot in the head is going to haunt me. Guys be warned.

s1lver

Oct 28, 2017
As interesting as the video might be, please try to put the violence warning a lot more visible on the OP.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Given the graphic nature of clips in the video, the video has been removed. Additionally, as it is the premise of the the topic, the thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.