• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingo

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Microsoft buying Beteshda was a huge huge move, they spent more money on it than Disney with Star wars.

This was a bold move and a reminder to sony that they re were to stay and show their finantial power.

But when it comes down to the games, a general opinion is that xbox only has Halo forza and gears, ips that are there from the beggining of the brand, and nothing more.

I often see posts like this when theres a playstation event" this game alone was better than all the xbox showing"

So why is that playstation(despite your personal taste) keeps presenting exciting new games and xbox seems to be trapped in third person shooters , racers etc etc, without having a game that wows all and makes want an Xbox console?

I know a lot of studios are working with Sony for a very long time , but since microsoft had the best line up in the beggining of their existence, where did they had the detour?

This is not a console war thread, i hope that the two brands shine so ww can have a better competition and most importantly, better games.

bing

Banned
Apr 27, 2020
nowhere, canada
I haven't seen them spend much money in marketing recently. It's funny, because in 2014 Microsoft was outspending Sony by $9 million for advertising. I suppose they'll start ramping that up very soon.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We are long past the days when polished AAA games took 1-2 years to make.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
So why is that playstation(despite your personal taste) keeps presenting exciting new games and xbox seems to be trapped in third person shooters , racers etc etc, without having a game that wows all and makes want an Xbox console?

Oh come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.