• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Stantastic

*Insert comment about him being inactive here*

Just thought we could get to the part where Stan gets mad at someone for voting for him because of a time zone out of the way.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Brian and Soneji, I have never played with either of you before, so therefore I must ask:

Have you ever played Life is Strange?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
God damn I love this game, brightened my day up already.

I'll only be here for another 10 minutes or so, but I'll be around in the evening for sure.

Looking forward to playing with you all!!

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, it does, but just to be extra sure I propose a sudden turbo on Brian

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Ah-HA - the perfect D1 scum slip! We vote turmoil today, [REDACTED] on D2 and [REDACTED] D3 - there's your road to victory right there, game solved. You can thank me later.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Can't argue with that one. Well, maybe I could, but I'd have to think harder first.
200.gif

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Fireblend, you're the best Mafia Vote Tool designer I know.

So tell us something abou you! What compelled you to join, for example. Do you have any previous experience with the game?

I'm currently dying from finals and needed relief from Mathematical Methods formulae. I have played Mafia IRL but have no clue if it's different here which is why I wanted to traverse through the game!

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Vote: Ketkat

I'm starting to notice a pattern with my D1 votes and am interested in pursuing it further.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I have played Mafia IRL but have no clue if it's different here which is why I wanted to traverse through the game!
While I can't say that I've played Mafia in person, I should imagine that playing here is similar with the exception that every last thing you say goes on the record - and people will use your words against you.

Also, we lunch rather than lynch here. It's the same idea, except we finish off our victims with a wafer-thin mint.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
While I can't say that I've played Mafia in person, I should imagine that playing here is similar with the exception that every last thing you say goes on the record - and people will use your words against you.

Also, we lunch rather than lynch here. It's the same idea, except we finish off our victims with a wafer-thin mint.
And we love to see it!

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
OK, I'm done for the night - I'll be back in the morning. Let me know if a Yodel driver turns up and starts throwing boxes over peoples' fences.

(Stu and Donna - if anyone's rolled SK and that's not their flavour, I'll be very disappointed.)

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
No I haven't played LIS ):
:(
This is how you catch express tapes. I'll be keeping my lids on you box.

On another note, ya'll should be playing Disco Elysium. It is crazy wild.
I have been playing Disco Elysium! I picked it up last weekend, amazing game. I'll probably have to take a break though since I'll be playing DEATH STRANDING: A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME this weekend instead.

------

Got an errand to run and food to eat, but I'll be back again in an hour or so.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
:(

I have been playing Disco Elysium! I picked it up last weekend, amazing game. I'll probably have to take a break though since I'll be playing DEATH STRANDING: A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME this weekend instead.

------

Got an errand to run and food to eat, but I'll be back again in an hour or so.
I empathize with this*

Ketkat what crazy box shenanigans have you been up to?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Ketkat

I'm starting to notice a pattern with my D1 votes and am interested in pursuing it further.
Ok, I'm bored so let's take a look at Mao's D1 votes from all of his games here so far.

D1 in LiS Mafia (as Town) he voted for Stan (Town), which was a gambit where he was trying to appear scummy due to his hella cool role.

D1 in Image Mafia (as Town) he voted for Monkey (Town) first, then switched to CaptainNuevo (Scum).

D1 in HvV 2 (as Scum) he voted for AB (Town) and then switched to Oliver (Town).

D1 in Death Stranding, he voted for Ketkat (Town), then Vincent (Town), then Meatwad (Scum), then Fran (Town).

So what's the pattern here?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So maol green checked kets is what I got
There does appear to be a pattern where he votes for Town first, yes.

I also realized that I didn't mention his alignment in Death Stranding in my post above, so just for the record, he was Town.

I don't think there's much to take away from this, but I do appreciate that Mao always finds a way to get us to talk about his behavior on D1, since it at least gives us something to talk about on D1 lol.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
One of these days, I'm just going to come into a game on D1 and try to do my best Blargonaut impression, and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me!

QUAoui4.gif

zDhIJ9m.gif

8Z00TIm.gif

I went and dug through MafiEra Mafia to find these Blarg gifs, and oh my god, I never want to look at that thread again lol.