• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Stuart444

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Ketkat (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #80

Stantastic (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #54
turmoil7 - #87 #103

Alexem (1 votes)
Verelios - #75

Verelios (1 votes)
Fantomas - #47

Funky Dude Sparks (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #103

언이라브 (0 votes)
turmoil7 - #61 #87

Not voting: Reki, Stantastic, Alexem, Ketkat, Funky Dude Sparks, Soneji, exodus, 언이라브

Post Counts:
Fantomas: 12 turmoil7: 10 Alexem: 8 Funky Dude Sparks: 7 TheChuggernaut: 6 Verelios: 6 언이라브: 3 Reki: 2 Ketkat: 2 Maolfunction: 1

Current Countdown:
fo6me2pdoo

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Stantastic

*Insert comment about him being inactive here*

Just thought we could get to the part where Stan gets mad at someone for voting for him because of a time zone out of the way.
Fk u
I approve of this meme vote.
Fk u 2
Vote: Alexem

Factually incorrect. Your present is my past. Boom.
You are all in the past you cavepeople
I think chuggs may be onto something

VOTE: Stantastic
Fk u also
Eat me

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
There does appear to be a pattern where he votes for Town first, yes.

I also realized that I didn't mention his alignment in Death Stranding in my post above, so just for the record, he was Town.

I don't think there's much to take away from this, but I do appreciate that Mao always finds a way to get us to talk about his behavior on D1, since it at least gives us something to talk about on D1 lol.
If the pattern holds that I always vote Town D1, I can't wait for the meta to eventually take hold that my D1 votes are as guaranteed as cop checks.

I do enjoy coming up with new ways for everyone to talk about me.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
From my perspective Maol's play is fascinating to watch

they'll tunnel on one person, super duper completely be honest to god convinced that's person scum for like 3 days in turn making me and others feel like they're scum and ah as it turns out he's town (from what I've seen, didn't read Death Stranding mafia because I feel like I've been ranting off and on about Kojima)

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
From my perspective Maol's play is fascinating to watch

they'll tunnel on one person, super duper completely be honest to god convinced that's person scum for like 3 days in turn making me and others feel like they're scum and ah as it turns out he's town (from what I've seen, didn't read Death Stranding mafia because I feel like I've been ranting off and on about Kojima)
Technically I tunnel on play that I think is scummy or at the very least, benefits scum. If that results in being a hound on one particular person, it's because their play reflects how scum would also play. I like to think if I am tunneling, it's well reasoned at least and I'm not ignoring the rest of the game.

I also like to watch how people attach themselves to my reads or vice versa. It becomes useful information down the line as those players start flipping. Keeping my reads list small and focused gives scum less options to work with in regards to me.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Technically I tunnel on play that I think is scummy or at the very least, benefits scum. If that results in being a hound on one particular person, it's because their play reflects how scum would also play. I like to think if I am tunneling, it's well reasoned at least and I'm not ignoring the rest of the game.

I also like to watch how people attach themselves to my reads or vice versa. It becomes useful information down the line as those players start flipping. Keeping my reads list small and focused gives scum less options to work with in regards to me.

I know that you want to keep things close the chest, but is there anything standing out to you as scummy right now?

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I freely admit that D1 tends to be a total crapshoot for me. In the end, I usually end up going with a gut feeling, but it's rare that I'd put much stock in my feelings so soon.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck.

hey yall go look at this post:
Fk u

Fk u 2

You are all in the past you cavepeople

Fk u also

Eat me
where im supposed to have quoted chuggs vote on me, its got smiley90 as the quoted user, and not chuggs.
like its the right text, it links back to the right post, its just the name is different.

the fuck.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Normally I wouldn't be too averse to an early vote, but with a majority of only seven, I'd rather have a decent reason to cast a vote first.

Oct 25, 2017
Ketkat cutting through the shit posting to try to play the game gives her a sprinkle of town points.

Maol has been slightly weird, but I don't really see his play as scum.

These are super light reads, but probably wouldn't vote for these two today

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone not voting should place a vote already 👀
giphy.gif

Normally I wouldn't be too averse to an early vote, but with a majority of only seven, I'd rather have a decent reason to cast a vote first.
In that case, I would suggest voting for someone who doesn't already have votes on them!

Also trust me, no one is going to accidentally turbo early, it never happens.
noone wants to even comment on the smiley thing?
not even a playful quip or nothin?
I remember Smiley90 from LiS discussions (and more recently, Fire Emblem Three Houses discussions) in other threads on the forum. Happy?
Ketkat cutting through the shit posting to try to play the game gives her a sprinkle of town points.

Maol has been slightly weird, but I don't really see his play as scum.

These are super light reads, but probably wouldn't vote for these two today
This feels forced, why are you giving us reads right now? It hasn't even been 24 hours and it's D1.

I wouldn't trust Ket, the fact that she cut through the shitposting to start playing was provoked by a vote on her.

Why would you already not consider voting for Ket or Mao? I've seen both as Scum, and nothing they've said or done is alignment indicative to me so far.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
aw shit, can argue with gif usage this appropriate.
indeed i am.
I remember Smiley90 from LiS discussions (and more recently, Fire Emblem Three Houses discussions) in other threads on the forum. Happy?
yeah im happy but only for completely unrelated reasons.

im still super confused at why hes in my chugger quote...

note to shelf: Fanto is in on it too, how far does this conspiracy go...