• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hwalker84

Oct 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
nypost.com

I was kicked off a plane over my 22-pound boobs and felt dehumanized

Social media personality Mary Magdalene claimed she was asked too leave her flight due to her appearance.
kicked-off-plane-03.jpg

The model said, "This discrimination of enhanced bodies is very common. Huge on social media platforms and even real life. I am not trying to play victim I am just sharing the reality of what goes on."

In her rant, she continued to say that airlines "really play with your money e.g. prevent u from growing on social media to ur full [capacity] due to constantly being deleted…[sic]."

"Getting kicked off flights no refund…it is very messed up wen u actually look at the ways this affects you irl #FREEMARY [sic]," she concluded.

I highly doubt the airlines excuse of her wearing headphones was the case.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't expecting that picture. Doesnt she have back problems with her 22lb boobs?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I'm all for body modifications if that's your thing, but if you do get them you gotta realize that the world did not design every system, in this case airplane systems, for those edge cases, which are also self inflicted.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No wireless headphones in 2022 is kinda cringe ngl.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I actually have seen some women get told to put on a coat or sweater if they wear a sports bra onto a plane so on that level I could see that being the reason. But her commenting that she wasn't following flight attendant instructions leads me to believe that the real reason might be her ignoring instructions and the attendants kicking her out due to that.

Anyway to those who won't click the link her boobs are 22 pounds btw. Hence the article title

rare

Oct 25, 2017
i legit was not expecting her to look like that, but she's right the airline shouldn't have kicked her off no matter what, airlines are supposed to be accommodating no matter the size of a person.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
scrolled down in the article and I'm shook that a plastic surgeon would do this to someone.

Agree that the airline was in the wrong in so far as I am aware of airline policies.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
did she do speech to text on that IG post or something? do her inflated lips make her talk like that lol

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, um...didn't expect them to be like that...I'm not sure what they expect her to do...not like she can hide them lol

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, wish I hadn't clicked on that story.

How does she function? First thing I thought of was Al Ewing's Immortal Hulk run.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
she should sue tbh. if you got that far into the boarding process then what's the issue if not discrimination. "headphones" no one's buying that.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
she should sue tbh. if you got that far into the boarding process then what's the issue if not discrimination. "headphones" no one's buying that.
That sounds like her account of the situation. I'd be interested in a confirmation from the company as to what rule she broke that caused this (if any).
If they have nothing than yeah, she should go for that cheque.

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
Don't really trust influencers so the note that the ejection was because she wasn't listening to crew instructions makes me feel like there's more to the story and she did something to merit the consequence

But then again I don't trust airlines either so I'd buy one of the crew being a shitbag and kicking her off simply for looking outrageous. Whoever wins we lose
No wireless headphones in 2022 is kinda cringe ngl.
lol what a stupid comment. some people just like wired better overall or in certain situations

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Google 1000 ways to die breast implants on airplane.
1000waystodie.fandom.com

Titty Titty Bang Bang

"Titty Titty Bang Bang", Way to Die #948, is the first death to be featured in "Death On Arrival", which aired on December 6, 2009, and the tenth and final death to be featured in the Death By Request: Special episode, which aired on October 24, 2011. Connie was a young temp worker whose acting...
WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.