• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The way we're being treated right now has honestly been baffling, we're used to being treated like shit with threads about some people over here wanting to invade Brasil because of the Amazon rainforest (read all the way through the thread) and the use of "third-world/first-world" connotation (read this piece to know why you all should fucking stop saying "third-world/first-world" countries), it has been something that has been accumulated with us, let's not even mention the shitshow that was the whole "latinx" debacle.

But honestly, after the Xbox Brasil thread, where a brazilian user, which, like myself and plenty of others, got offended by someone using the generalization AND the third world connotation (which got a pass from the moderation btw because they live in a third-world country themselves, which it's like saying I got the n-word pass because I have black friends, fuck off) got permabanned because of "modwhining and history of sexism, racism and transphobia (which if that's the case, they should've been banned in those posts, not in this one) this shit has went way too far.

It really feels like we're going to get AsianERA 2.0, I don't care if I get banned for this or whatnot, but we need to have a serious discussion on, yet again, moderation failing with the minorities.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Do not make meta commentary or mod-whining thread.

You may contact an admin to ask questions about a specific ban, or you can use the Constructive Community Feedback thread for more general concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.