• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Two new quality polls of early states show Warren continuing to build momentum in early states.

Suffolk (rated B+) for Nevada:
A new Suffolk University/USA TODAY Network Poll, taken after this month's Democratic debate, shows Biden at 23% and Warren at 19% in Nevada, the state that follows Iowa and New Hampshire in the opening presidential contests next year. Bernie Sanders is at 14%.

Monmouth (rated A) for New Hampshire:
Warren has edged herself to the front of the pack in New Hampshire, where she stands at 27% among registered Democrats and unaffiliated voters who are likely to participate in the state's Democratic primary in February 2020, according to a Monmouth University poll published Tuesday. The Massachusetts Senator is up 19 percentage points from May, where she was at 8%.

Biden is currently at 25%, a 9 percentage point drop from May.

Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont is at 12% with Democratic and unaffiliated voters who will likely participate in the New Hampshire primary. He is down 6 percentage points from 18% in May. South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg is the only other candidate to stand at double digits at 10%.

This follows the gold standard Iowa Selzer poll showing Warren in the lead (but within the margin of error), with both Warren and Biden pulling away from the rest of the field.

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
image0.jpg

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
I love Sanders, but I'm voting for whichever of them (Him, or Warren) are in best position to take Biden out of the picture. If Warren's the best shot by then, she's getting my vote.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yes! I wonder how the hell the impeachment situation will impact Biden. Nice that Warren has been an OG pro-impeachment candidate. Sad watching the Sanders campaign just in freefall.

OP
OP
shinra-bansho

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Are we going to have a thread for every new poll? Why not just make a poll thread.
There's been very little polling done of Nevada by reputable pollsters. There are also a ton of junk polls that don't really warrant attention.

The Primary doesn't actually operate as national vote anyway, so performance in the early states is more relatively newsworthy than national polls getting threads all the time.

Oct 25, 2017
Warren has been doing a great job building a coalition of voters. I think more people are going to move away from Joe as primary approaches.

Sanders being below them is unsurprising. His campaign team suuuuucks

OP
OP
shinra-bansho

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Also, given Harris position (5th in Selzer IA poll, 5th in Nevada, 4th in NH) I wonder when her campaign starts to completely crumble, she can't be doing great in the money race now I imagine.

The Monmouth poll also qualifies Tulsi Gabbard for the next debate.

Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Quick, Bernie! Announce another trillion dollar plan with no math behind it! That'll do it!

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
It's cool to see Warren come from behind with this surge lately. I wish Biden would just drop so we can see where all the oxygen he's sucking up would be distributed.

Deleted member 2426

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Flavor of the month!

Also, given Harris position (5th in Selzer IA poll, 5th in Nevada, 4th in NH) I wonder when her campaign starts to completely crumble, she can't be doing great in the money race now I imagine.

The Monmouth poll also qualifies Tulsi Gabbard for the next debate.

Tulsi will end Warren like she ended Kamala! We love a Berniebro Queen.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i follow p much all the candidates on twitter, just to keep up with whats being discussed and the like, and Warren has been killing it on there

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how people were writing her off in the beginning.
I know I did. I have always loved her but I really felt that she bungled the DNA thing. In retrospect she was wise to handle it early.

And it's a real testament to her skill as a politician and her strength at coalition building to see her claw her way up past several would-be frontrunners.

It really looks like she's going to end up with the nomination.

Bernie's campaign has been nothing short of a disaster so far.
It's seriously so embarrassing to watch.

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know I did. I have always loved her but I really felt that she bungled the DNA thing. In retrospect she was wise to handle it early.

And it's a real testament to her skill as a politician and her strength at coalition building to see her claw her way up past several would-be frontrunners.

It really looks like she's going to end up with the nomination.
Yup I loved her but wrote her off. I couldn't be more glad to be wrong.

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
Eh I still see Biden winning it due to him crushing it with the black vote and running up the score in Southern states similar to what Hillary did in 2016. Would be nice to avoid Joe 3030s bizarre adventure though.

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Warren is honestly the dream candidate for the left.

All the unapologetic strong forceful left policy of Bernie but with none of the over the top ego and stubborn attitude of Bernie.

All of the good and none of the bad.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I just think it kinda says everything that Democrats will probably (I hope), consecutively nominate two incredibly qualified women, while Republicans most recently nominated... well, you know. Even if Warren doesn't win, the fact that so many people are attracted to her candidacy gives me so much hope. But, for me, it's validation; validation that I don't necessarily need, but it's validation nonetheless.

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
Would I be wrong in assuming that most democrats would be happy with Warren? Seems like the best candidate, and I really dig her style.

Status
Not open for further replies.