• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
You can tell it's an MK event because it's right in the middle of when everyone is at work :)

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
LbeRohR.gif

LET'S DO THIS BOIS

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Fingers crossed for a completely revamped character animation system that imparts actual physicality in the punches and kicks...

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
rhonda rousey is rumored to be a fighter in the game? she'll look super lame next to all the mk classic characters and horror movie iconic characters

Did you though!? Watch it again so we can turn this thread into the "animations suck" thread.

that video (and the injustice videos) are very entertaining

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DwztoRWU0AAaEi_.jpg

Mortal Kombat 11 will make its first gameplay debut at Mortal Kombat 11: The Reveal, a highly experiential, community celebration of Mortal Kombat, taking place at 11 a.m. PST on Jan. 17, 2019 in Los Angeles and 7 p.m. UTC in London. Mortal Kombat 11: The Revealwill be livestreamed globally at www.twitch.tv/NetherRealm and will feature a keynote presented by NetherRealm Studios. The event will also include the first opportunity for hands-on with Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay, tournaments and other Mortal Kombat themed activities.

DxFHqw4UUAAvcyx.jpg

There will be two events in Los Angeles and London broadcasted live on Twitch at twitch.tv/netherrealm (LA show) and twitch.tv/wbgameslive (London show). Both the pre show and main show will be the same for each broadcast but the post show will differ for each show so plan ahead which one you want to watch. Keep up to date by following the MK11 Twitter account at https://twitter.com/MortalKombat

Please keep all rumours and leaks in spoiler tags for those who don't want to know what is being revealed prior to the main show.

Yes I'm aware that that this thread is going up a little early but I'm watching the event with a friend and won't be able to post it once I meet up with him, so I've decided to put it up now.

t1547749800z0.png

If you want to join us on the MK Era Discord server click this link and accept the invite:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Status
Not open for further replies.