• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...asting-womans-screams/?utm_term=.5bb846a54b4a

The short of it is that this streamer's wife is talking to him from out of frame during a stream. He then steps away while the broadcast is still going and the microphone is hot. The next thing that can be heard is him yelling, the sound of a slap, and his wife screaming. This took place in early December.

This scumbag, as of right now, still has his account instated on Twitch and was apparently streaming as recently as New Year's Eve. Twitch has done nothing to date about this sickening wife beater using their platform.

oneils

Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa Canada
I've read the article and there could be an explanation. The article says his account appeared to be deleted. And maybe twitch thought the same? But it looks like there is still an account out there under his handle. Perhaps twitch hasn't realised that it was reactivated (if that is what happened).

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the one where Boogie suggested hanging the abused wife for being beat in front on the child?
Yeah, twitch should get around to banning them permanently soon enough I hope.
The "positivity <3" from these terrible people always disgusts

Oct 25, 2017
7z4kjtz8kq321.png

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I've read the article and there could be an explanation. The article says his account appeared to be deleted. And maybe twitch thought the same? But it looks like there is still an account out there under his handle. Perhaps twitch hasn't realised that it was reactivated (if that is what happened).
https://socialblade.com/twitch/user/mrdeadmoth/monthly

He definitely reactivated (thought I'm not sure how he was still gaining followers during that time, might be a bug)

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Well what you said earlier was kind of misleading.
It's come out that the wife has been physically abusive in the past as well.

Boogie is still a fence sitting dumbass who nobody should listen to.
These 2 are shitty people that shouldn't have kids.
And nobody needs to be hanged cause that's utterly ridiculous.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Twitch is such a disaster. Banning people for 'being hostile to chat' ie just telling someone in chat to fuck off, but not banning someone who beat their partner. Classic Twitch.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
The idea that he's trying to be all "let's be postive y'all <3" less than a month after beating his wife publicly is infuriating

You don't get to be all "whoops my bad haha" after something like this, especially when it hasn't even been a fucking month.

Really hope twitch bans him for good.

Ababol

Oct 25, 2017
I did not believe this, but I have found the screenshot.

What. The. Fuck.

1sq15ek3sj321.png

I mean, he's not saying what people in this thread are attributing to him. You can disagree all you want with whether she's an abuser or not, and you can think boogie is a piece of shit, but he didn't say that she should be "hanged for being beaten in front of the kid".

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad Boogie supports my thought process that people are excessively all or nothing and anything less than death isn't ok.

Ah yes, Boogie, end their lives. They really need to die for their actions.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, he's not saying what people in this thread are attributing to him. You can disagree all you want with whether she's an abuser or not, and you can think boogie is a piece of shit, but he didn't say that she should be "hanged for being beaten in front of the kid".

He literally says hang them both, what the fuck do you mean he didn't say "she should be hanged"

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Also yes boogie sucks but we all knew that

The focus of this thread should be how disgusting it is that twitch is allowing a known wife beater on their service

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This really shouldn't be a hill you choose to die on

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
He literally says a physically abused women should "hang."

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Twitch seems to often ignore community guidelines they set and terms of service so it's unfortunately not surprising this is happening.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is entirely unsurprising. The way Twitch and YouTube moderate their platforms are atrocious.

Take5GiantSteps

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
How did I miss that, wtf!? Wow he has lost his mind.

Lost? He's been a fucking piece of shit for his entire, pathetic life. Everything in the world is all shits and giggles to him until someone makes a fat joke. Now THAT'S a line he can't cross.

On topic, Twitch fucking sucks too.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Boogie "Some good things came out of the Holocaust" 1488 saying dumb shit?

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Based on the history of Boogie, I don't think being pedantic is the way to go here.

Take5GiantSteps

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
User Warned: Post count shaming
Boogie just locked in his invite to TGA this year.

Dorito Pope loves the middle ground.

He literally says "hang them both." Fuck off with this both sides shit.

Edit: Joined October 2017. Less than 150 posts. Every. Fucking. Time.

Post with your main account, coward.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I don't get Twitch and their rules, I don't get Twitter and Facebook either though. Am I out of touch, or is it the children that are wrong?

Also nice to see we already made this a Boogie thread. You people just can't help yourselves.

Ababol

Oct 25, 2017
This really shouldn't be a hill you choose to die on

Worst part is that I think he really is one big piece of shit, but that does not warrant misquoting him. That tweet is objectionable enough without that.

He literally says a physically abused women should "hang."

He literally does not say that "Boogie suggested hanging the abused wife for being beat in front on the child", which is what triggered this chain of comments.

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
This is pathetic. I remember early last year hearing the downfall of twitch coming because they're killing "muh free speech" and here we are. Physical abuse on stream, still gets to stramed.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Worst part is that I think he really is one big piece of shit, but that does not warrant misquoting him. That tweet is objectionable enough without that.

He literally does not say that "Boogie suggested hanging the abused wife for being beat in front on the child", which is what triggered this chain of comments.
But she was just beat in front of a child, and he did say she should be hanged. Is that not the salient point here? Why are you splitting hairs when he called for an abused woman to be killed?

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Then let me set the record straight for you:

Boogie has suggested that a victim of domestic abuse should be hanged with her abuser for checks notes verbally berating him and throwing stuff at him in front of their kids.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Twitch's response: Domestic abusers watch streams as well

Also, guys, can we please drop Boogie1488 talk, please?

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping that some wires got crossed somewhere and he gets banned for good shortly. Won't get my hopes up though.

Take5GiantSteps

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio

You're right. He said she should be hung because she threw and/or slapped something/somebody in front of her kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.