• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Yes, I'm literally asking this question. She wants a cool boob mouse mat (I'm fine with my steel series one)

Are there any actual good ones other than just being there for boobs? She wants complete comfort for the hand.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why not butts?

maxresdefault.jpg

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
If you're more of an ass man, there's some Overwatch ones you can get like Hanzo or Genji.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Your GF, sure.

Anyways, get her the Isabelle one (has apples instead of Boobies) or the Zarya one (instead of Boobies it's her Bicep)

OP
OP
Masterspeed

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Your GF, sure.

Anyways, get her the Isabelle one (has apples instead of Boobies) or the Zarya one (instead of Boobies it's her Bicep)

She is completely against sexualising Isabelle, she adores her too much.

Overwatch characters are up her ally because that's the only PC FPS she plays and she plays a fucking ton of it.

DarkStream

Oct 27, 2017
So. if a woman asks, sexualization is suddenly okay? This forum never ceases to amaze me.

Yes, I'm literally asking this question. She wants a cool boob mouse mat (I'm fine with my steel series one)

A cool boob mouse mat is an impossible thing.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure your right hand will be pleased with these recommendations

OP
OP
Masterspeed

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
These mouse mats have terrible ergonomics.
Unlike many other situations, flat is preferable when it comes to mats.

I have one of those big Steel Series ones that's just plain black, it glides like a dream. She doesn't really care about that and wants something to rest her hand on.

I've never really wanted a booby mouse mat, but she thinks they're cute and funny, so I'm not gonna complain. We're both in our late 20s so we're far from being embarrassed over a tiny mouse mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.