• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oswald

Nov 26, 2019
Not only are his politics trash, so are his pillows. They're incredibly uncomfortable. 👎👎

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Just when he's going to need money for his legal defense. Good. Hopefully he ends up broke, out of business, and as a bonus, Fox News loses its most dedicated advertiser.

NPVinny

Dec 13, 2017
lol you know that Wayfair dropping his stuff is just going to fuel even more crazy-ass conspiracies.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Really should've have taken this long tbh. Glad that it's happened but very much seems like they're doing it, not out of belief, but because it's the popular thing to do.

So while they're doing the right thing, I don't for a second believe they'll do the right thing again unless it's convenient.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
He's going to be in trouble regardless, because with Biden in office a lot of people are going to be sleeping easier, with or without a MyPillow.

RedNalgene

Oct 25, 2017
My wife and I ordered his pillows before we realized he was a Trump stooge and sent them back after like 3 nights. We both hated them. They're terrible.

Nov 18, 2020
Good, it's a scam anyway ($0.50 worth of shitty foam scraps that they upsell for $60-$70) and shouldn't be sold anywhere, regardless of politics.

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee
Good, I noticed they haven't been showing commercials for his pillows lately either. Atleast on the channels I watch. One step at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.