• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Why does AOC say this?" "I don't know, ask her."

Wow, such disrespect.... ?

What's your thoughts on this tweet you posted?

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"Why does AOC say this?" "I don't know, ask her."

Wow, such disrespect.... ?

What's your thoughts on this tweet you posted?
I mean, even the person interviewing her comments on how sharply Pelosi responded when asked about younger people in the team and AOC, it's not like the OP just pulled this out of their ass.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Pelosi jealous she's out of date and there's a newer, stronger lady in town taking her fire.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Why quote the framing from the Daily Caller rather than the original video that's available online?

JasonV

Oct 25, 2017
Very cranky when AOC gets brought up- I suspect any member of the squad would get the same response. Establishment Dems don't like dragged away from the comfy embrace of neoliberalism.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Or: "Nancy Pelosi gets irritated when asked a dumb question". I don't feel like AOC is the issue here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, this was nothing. Stahl taking Pelosi's normal curt speaking style and trying to make hay. I'm sure that clip will find an audience though.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
How about we not post shit from the Daily Caller or shit that amounts to a retweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.