• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
www.wkyc.com

NBC News: President Trump will not take part in Obama’s portrait unveiling at the White House

Obama, for his part, has no interest in taking part in the ceremony while Trump is in office.

Obama won't be their either. Loving the bad blood lol.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump might not host the traditional unveiling of the portrait for former President Barack Obama.

It's been a tradition for decades but according to NBC News, President Trump is not interested in continuing that tradition.

During the unveiling of President George W. Bush's portrait in 2012, Obama said, "We may have our differences politically, but the presidency transcends those differences."

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
8d3w77G.png

thanks, obama

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So they're gonna unveil Obama's portrait and no one will be there?

Trump is the most insecure dude I have ever seen

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I can't blame Obama for not showing up. I wouldn't want Trump doing it for me either that would be an embarrassment
Ppl say it was the recent stuff that caused the bad blood, but many forget Trump promoted the ridiculously racist birther nonsense. Michele hates him to this day because of that, mostly because he could've incited crazy folks assassination attempts.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I particularly like that the artist portrayed Obama in his tan suit. Salt in the wounds for republicans.

Edit: apparently that's fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.