• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Previews are out!

www.rpgfan.com

NEO: The World Ends With You Preview | RPGFan

I had the opportunity to get my hands on a preview demo of the first two days of NEO: The World Ends With You recently, and this is undeniably TWEWY.
The two-hour preview left me with the hope that NEO is going to satisfy TWEWY fans. Though with a fourteen-year gap, people's tastes may have changed, and the admittedly adolescent dialogue may not jive with everyone. Expect to collect pins, spam buttons, and experience an artistic rendition of NEO: The World Ends With You later this summer.

www.thegamer.com

NEO: The World Ends With You Preview - Return To Shibuya

We go hands-on with the long awaited JRPG sequel.
NEO: The World Ends With You is immediately captivating, especially for fans who fell in love with the original and its charming characters and wonderfully diverse depiction of modern Tokyo. This sequel maintains everything that matters while taking the combat system in an entirely new direction.

twinfinite.net

NEO: The World Ends With You Modernizes the Franchise Without Erasing its Identity (Hands-on Preview)

To say NEO: The World Ends With You has been hotly anticipated by TWEWY fans would be an understatement. The franchise has gone without a proper sequel
We may have only caught a brief glance at everything NEO: The World Ends With You has to offer, but what we saw has us hopeful for the final product. Our fingers are crossed that the game will be everything fans have been waiting for when it releases July 27 on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.

Mods, close or merge if needed. I didn't see a thread on creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.