• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
I know there are a lot of people here that hates Kevin Hart but after watching him on Joe Rogan's podcast, damn, never thought that man could speak such powerful words. I just want to share this here for those people who needed a boost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW_KhFq4LQo

Other than the vitamins, the whole 2 hours were great.

Last edited:

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
yeah after all the shit Kevin Hart pulled on top of this being a JRE interview, I'll hard pass lmao

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Kevin Hart? Joe Rogan?

LegitimateRegularAmazondolphin-small.gif

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Too bad he couldn't summon those powerful words for an apology that was worth a damn.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Off to a good start...

Might be better to discuss this somewhere else and not on Era.

OP
OP
rckvla

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy that the video is about positivity and the responses here are just fucked up.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Every time I click on a Joe Rogan video, YouTube thinks I'm an alt-right incel or a white nationalist.

Not shocking considering the people that Rogan gives a platform to.

I'm all set.

Trodimus

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
Don't understand the Rogan hate. Great guy who is ready to engage in open dialogue with opposing views. We need more of this in the current era.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Don't understand the Rogan hate. Great guy who is ready to engage in open dialogue with opposing views. We need more of this in the current era.
He brings Nazis and white nationalists into his studio and treats their ideas as valid, it got harder and harder to think of his views as opposing.

He's quicker to defend people who say something overtly racist than he is to defend those who could benefit from support from someone with Rogan's platform.

I got tired of it.

Ploppee

Nov 28, 2018
as someone that has never listened to Joe Rogan's podcast, why's he so hated? I mean I'm not gonna listen to a word Kevin Hart says anyway but would like to be up to speed on Rogan.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
as someone that has never listened to Joe Rogan's podcast, why's he so hated? I mean I'm not gonna listen to a word Kevin Hart says anyway but would like to be up to speed on Rogan.
Take a look at some of the comments in this thread, including my own. In short, he empowers and provides a megaphone for some of the most prominent figures in the alt-right. He brings in people who have openly racist platforms, people who have aligned themselves with neo Nazis, under the frame of "open discussion" but does very little to actually challenge them in most cases. It's extremely disheartening.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He does some really good interviews but then at the same time gives a platform to shitty guests. I'm torn on it.

Last edited:

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is literally the worst place to post something like this.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
I don't like Joe Rogan, either. But do you believe people can change? Specifically, do you think Hart has changed? I don't think he's the same person as back when he made that so-called joke.
lol fuck no

Someone who has changed, or is even open to change, doesn't go on about how being gay is a choice, or get angrily defensive about people being offended at his shit jokes. Fuck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.