• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
OP got me

hCnoMoy.png

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
When you make something as amazing as Sekiro, damn right I'm going to be there for the next thing.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Ah yes the update is that there is no update... Just like Bloodborne on PS5 :(

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Is there a minute possibility that--COVID and any development issues aside--the Demon's Souls remake actually slowed down the news cycle for this game? I know this is published by Namco but I wonder if there's something related to that in the background. Fortunately Demon's releases very soon.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Boo. Just this morning I was thinking we wouldn't hear any real news before Q1 2021 at this rate, and here it is...nothing.

i look forward to not having to wait for it anymore

I look forward to not having to look forward to not waiting for it anymore.

Is there a minute possibility that--COVID and any development issues aside--the Demon's Souls remake actually slowed down the news cycle for this game? I know this is published by Namco but I wonder if there's something related to that in the background. Fortunately Demon's releases very soon.

Why would it? I doubt From nor Namco have any financial investment in it at all, unless you believe Demon's would somehow take sales away (it wouldn't).

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If you look at the first letter of every word there is actually a hidden message:

"Wagaateassferondfarwhylfti"

Interesting.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
From even mentions that Elden Ring is still in development - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.