• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain

So, it would be strange if all the Blue Lions are playable and the rest of the houses are not. I do not take it for granted, but it is the most reasonable expectation.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Of course they will all be playable. I thought it was clear from the gameplay we've seen that the movesets look more to fit a class type. Like the animations lack that character specific flourish that Warriors games with more limited rosters get.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games

So, it would be strange if all the Blue Lions are playable and the rest of the houses are not. I do not take it for granted, but it is the most reasonable expectation.

www.resetera.com

Fire Emblem Warriors : Three Hopes - Character Trailers

Shows off redesigns for Ingrid, Sylvain*, Annette, Felix and Ashe liking how the game is looking as it stands Performance wise it already looks better than Age of Calamity did in its trailers I suspect this also means we'll get trailers for Black Eagles and Golden Deer as well
same thread couple minutes earlier

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I could believe it based on the last Fire Emblem Warriors game. Moveset was class specific and a good chunk of units shared the same weapon. So it was effectively just skins with different super attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.