• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
And the excuse why you can't evolve pokemon anymore is that it does not make sense with the canon ....

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Hell yeah we Gamera now
kMTzGfi.jpg

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
yeah he can do that in Pokken

more then likely a Gamera refence since GF was all about Kaiju stuff

Makoto Yuki

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
This is blowing my mind, then again Ash's Squirtle used Hydro Pump by going into it's shell and firing out.

Oct 25, 2017
This is the silliest spoiler fretting imaginable
Yeah, I'm not annoyed. I was just saying it would have been cool to discover on my own that Blastoise can water boost through the skies at mach speeds. Don't worry, my life isn't ruined :p

BTW, anyone notice that New Pokemon Snap will hide any Pokemon viewed online if you haven't seen it in-game yet? That's a cool feature

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
I only accept canon Blastoise, if the water is coming out of a place that's not its forehead it's not real.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017

I mean this seems no different then people losing their shit over some Souls-like bosses being mentioned.

The fun of snap beyond taking photos is discovering what Pokémon are hiding and special moments to capture. Thread takes one of those away for those that care.

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
Let me teach Blastoise Fly! It'd make Charizard worthless

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
This has been my headcanon for years. Blastoise is an anime giant robot in Pokemon form. It's Mega version already proved that.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
Man Blastoise really is the whole package huh?
Can learn Ice Beam to handle Venasaur
Can learn Rock Slide to handle Charizard
Can learn Earthquake to handle Pikachu
His base form has sunglasses and is cool as fuck
Has a Mega with a giant cannon on his back
Has a Gigantamax with an even gianter cannon on his back
And now HE CAN FLY!?!?!?

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?!

Kiro

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
I don't get why we have new threads spoiling an end game secret to a game that came out less than a week ago? If this was a FROM game with a similar title there would be riots. This forum needs some consistency on what spoilers are allowed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.