• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
So recently, new leaks of Kirby and the Forgotten Land came out and one of those leaks was this:

ZZ6wrHF.png

This indicates that Kirby's Dream Collection which contained all the Kirby Games up to Kirby and the Crystal Shards is going to the Switch. Though considering it says REMIX, it is possible that this collection will have further Kirby Games - prehaps the DS Titles.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
So recently, new leaks of Kirby and the Forgotten Land came out and one of those leaks was this:

ZZ6wrHF.png

This indicates that Kirby's Dream Collection which contained all the Kirby Games up to Kirby and the Crystal Shards is going to the Switch. Though considering it says REMIX, it is possible that this collection will have further Kirby Games - prehaps the DS Titles.
Yeah I would change the title, this seems like more of a new release and not a straight port

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Put Return to Dreamland/Adventure Wii in HD and I'll pay for that alone.
Well that and Epic Yarn to sweeten the deal.

kimbo99

Feb 21, 2021
Doesn't this kill any hope of GB 9n NSO? The. Again, we got the Mario Collection then Mario 64 on NSO

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if part of the remix title will mean we get some Forbidden Land style bonus stages based on some sort of side content from that game, kinda like how the original Dream Collection had Return to Dreamland style challenge stages.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Robobot needs to be in there so everyone can have a chance to play the best Kirby game

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seems weird when 4 of the 6 games in it are already on the Switch.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
If they do a Kirby collection that includes the DS games, I want the physical version to come with a Switch-compatible stylus.

Canvas Curse needs one.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how much new ports it'll have if its real. The DS/3DS era is tricky since some of those might require a lot of adapting, and some use both screens for a vertical display which might complicate things. Amazing Mirror would probably be a lock though.

Maybe they could do some NES Remix style stuff for those older games as well, so they have something new.

nicolasacmf

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Getting Air Ride would be good. Getting Return to Dream Land would be great. Getting Planet Robot Butt would be goated

Status
Not open for further replies.