• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

Source

They are keeping the plot line under wraps for the moment, but I'm told it won't swing back to the developments in the most recent film. Fox made its last entry in the 2018 thriller The Predator. That film was directed by Shane Black, who was one of the original cast members in the 1987 film that kicked off the series and starred Arnold Schwarzenegger. Black played one of the team of commandos who winds up being tracked and killed in gory fashion by the extraterrestrial hunter.

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
Recent film was a mess to be honest. "Rogue predator tries to give mankind weapon to fend off a coming invasion." No more explanation thereof. It was so half - assed. Glad they're diverging from the last film.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Hopefully this one is good. Kinda crazy it has been this hard for there to be consistently good predator films.

Predator > Predators > Predator 2 > The Predator

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
The Predator was the worst film I saw in 2018. I'd say the only way is up but that doesn't seem to track with this franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.