• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
ALTER EGO is an all-new original singing competition where lost dreams and second chances are reignited when singers from all walks of life become the stars they've always wanted to be. However, these contestants won't perform as themselves. Rather, they'll be given the chance to show how they've always wanted to be seen, creating their dream avatar ALTER EGO to reinvent themselves and perform like never before.

Featuring Alanis Morissette, Grimes, Nick Lachey, will.i.am and Rosca Diaz as judges/hosts.

www.fox.com

Alter Ego | Watch Season 1 Full Episodes on FOX

A singing competition where contestants perform like never before – as their dream avatar. Watch Season 1 full episodes of Alter Ego - Only on FOX!

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
Genuine question. Does anyone still "make it" in these shows in the real world? I haven't watched any of these since probably season 1 of The Voice but I was a big fan of American Idol back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.