• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevengeTaken

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
Excitement for Death Stranding is growing with each new tidbit of information about Hideo Kojima's upcoming game. This morning, we have a tweet from the Kojima Productions France team, announcing the addition of Nicolas Cage to Death Stranding's already star-studded roster (which includes Norman Reedus, Léa Seydoux, and Mads Mikkelsen).
5ca1c563153f2e374afe6fcc_Iu9WeBuySOQr-b_DLaXB4WmGJxP8lBmosWYtpwQCNCGW_R9mHQNluOTNleRR2HQYmfnLHpaOTCa_QRvOuB0u4hhQ0RFev4OjJdA-Cm3ltBhlioZVx23CSf0dJDbc4651NnIOD7JP.png

We are pleased to announce that Léa Seydoux will be joined by Nicolas Cage (Wicker Man, Ghost Rider) in the upcoming Death Stranding
Nicolas Cage is a divisive actor amongst fans and critics, and has become known for his often erratic performances. Although his recent films have largely been over-the-top flops, i'm hopeful that Kojima has been able to rein the actor in enough to produce a decent performance, as Cage did earlier in his career with films such as Raising Arizona and Leaving Las Vegas.

Sandersson

Banned
Feb 5, 2018
You fucking what? This is sooooooooooooo awesome. I kinda hope he will be a crazy bad guy.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit. This could be really interesting.

He was awesome in Mandy.

Edit: If this is April's joke then they should still do it anyway.

smuf

Oct 27, 2017
Got super excited for a second there before I remembered today's date.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
I didn't even realise Kojima Productions France was even a thing.

Edit: Ah so the twitter handle doesn't even exist. Gotcha.

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017
Oh you guys. Funny reading your replies despite this being an April Fools anyway.

Kojima couldn't possibly spend any more of Sony's money on actors and famous folk.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
if the choices of movies to mention cage doesnt make this obvious its an aprils fool joke to you i dont know what would

butman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Good one.

Every time they announce a new cast for DS, the game is a year away from its release.

requiem

Dec 3, 2017
YOU JUST DELIVER THE BABIES THE RIGHT WAY...ACCORDING TO ALPHABETICAL ORDER.

YOU KNOW...A, B, C, D, E, F, G...H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P....Q, R, S, T, U, V....

DOUBLEYOUEXWHYZEE

HUH?????

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
I was so excited for a second, haha. Good joke! Having said that, he'd be an amazing addition. Heck, I'd be excited to play any game starring Cage, he's a (National) treasure!

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
At this point, I don't even care if the game's good (though I'm sure it will be).

This crazy train is is clearly something that you won't want to miss, regardless.

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I never knew I want this until I read the thread title then immediately be crushed due to today's date. I want this!

Status
Not open for further replies.