• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
You don't get an impression that people are really quick to defend others and coming up with reasons why they do weird things?

Fate starts a tunnel on HP and it's just him being salty.

Neki does design speculation and it's just him doing his D1 thing.

Hawthorn makes a thin reads list and oh she wouldn't do that as scum.

Even for me I'm not worth voting for now because I solve later.

What happened to scum reads for poor votes and empty ideas? Bad town can be town, but bad town can also be scum.

I don't expect people to be at each others' throats but like I said in the previous game, maybe people are too familiar with the meta. It doesn't escape me that someone like anex has gotten votes because he's a newer player.
People are sticking to their meta because it's D1 and there isn't a ton to go off. It's easy to fall into a trap of pursuing meta only but I don't think that's what's happening here. I wouldn't say the "defenses" seen so far have been really out of line with past games I've been in and read. I feel like Sneeks articulated this better than I am right now, my brain is running on empty, but I agree with her assessment.

Also, you're kinda lumping in all these individual points on different players together as if it's all the same players defending them when I know that isn't the case.

Oct 25, 2017
People are sticking to their meta because it's D1 and there isn't a ton to go off. It's easy to fall into a trap of pursuing meta only but I don't think that's what's happening here. I wouldn't say the "defenses" seen so far have been really out of line with past games I've been in and read. I feel like Sneeks articulated this better than I am right now, my brain is running on empty, but I agree with her assessment.

Also, you're kinda lumping in all these individual points on different players together as if it's all the same players defending them when I know that isn't the case.

Yeah LP is kind of tornado of shade throwing right now, and I don't really know what to make of that

Oct 27, 2017
Reads so far:

Town:
Rando - he wears his town-ness on his sleeve the past two games and that trend seems to be continuing.
Mao - I tend to town-read those who challenge me. Looking back to the two previous games, that has borne out.
Sneeks - for same reason I'm townreading Mao at the moment.
Funky - active and seems to be quick to call people on weak logic. Certainly seems helpful town so far.
c4 - I see a dispassionate channeling of the thread's mood. Actually somewhat similar to what HP is doing, but spread out. Feeling pretty beneficial to town so far to me.

Neutral:
HP - he's put more effort in D1 than all of last game. It could just be for show to shake last game's reputation, but I'm interested to see more.
EC - I'll cautiously follow along with the pinnochio gambit for now.
LP - very quiet so far. This post pointing out someone who comments on others' tendencies seems weird to me. An empty meta comment.

Neki - looks mostly like behavior from last two games, where he was town. I think he has the capacity to be deceptive though, so I'm not ready to commit to a town read.
Neon - brand new and getting acquainted with the game. Will have to wait and see.
Ephi - a lot of her content last game was replying to and conversing with others on their own ideas. Then her longer musings came as the days wore on. So, a little early to tell.
Hawthorn - seems innocuous so far, but her zeal for being a baddie always gives me pause.
Sorian - I'll play along with the neutral claim for now.
Zeke - I'm seeing a post style similar to Chuggs here. I don't necessarily read a blustering attitude as town or scum.
Chuggs - plays extremely confident and stoic. Similar to the reasoning for Zeke, I place him neutral.
Fate - I think he gave an honest assessment of his game from Trek, but I don't really see anything helpful so far this game. I know he's capable of more, so I'm going to start to expect it.

Scum:
Chesire - coasting so far. Would like to see more, but I'm also unfamiliar with the player.
Stantastic - bare minimum of posts and absolutely nothing of substance
jman - had a rough go of last game, and is staying very quiet this game. Seems like you'd definitely want to screw something up if you were scum and could get voted on D1. I would imagine scum chat would advise to stay under the radar.

jman1954goat what are your thoughts so far on the game?

Stantastic Does anyone's play stand out to you so far?

I change my mind on you

I'd be up for EC votes

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
I am too tired to deal with this Sparks stuff right now. I pretend I do not see it.

I'm going to bed.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
on-fire-pizza.gif

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
alright so sparks claiming doctor is strange....will give them a TR for now...
either they are going to get RB all game or...

on LP shading the thread, i dont think scum!LP will do that, I would like to see more in terms of a vote from them

people are posting lists now which is fine...

Ephidel do you scum read me still and if not what made u change ur mind and if u still do why arnt u voting for me?

Sawneeks why do you have me as ??? and not have me in ur scum list

anexanhume what more will you want to see from cherise cat and
Funky - active and seems to be quick to call people on weak logic. Certainly seems helpful town so far.
uhhhh
LP - very quiet so far. This post pointing out someone who comments on others' tendencies seems weird to me. An empty meta comment.
LP been posting ...well i guess they are tied for last still
Ephi - a lot of her content last game was replying to and conversing with others on their own ideas. Then her longer musings came as the days wore on. So, a little early to tell.
what does this mean?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Okay meta is meta... I guess that explains why 4 people have 2 votes each and half of those are still from the joke phase.

Maybe I just miss the days when I'd be up for being eliminated on day 1 for not posting.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway did a read through most of the players here and nothing really stands out except maybe Zeke having 46 posts almost exclusively full of gifs and neutral talk.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Good. Someone read the whole post. That particular read was pretty overwrought, but it afforded me a direct interaction with a player whom I am unfamiliar with.
what does this mean?
Ephi tends to engage with others based on their ideas rather than propose her own early on. It's why I was SRing her early on. I've seen plenty of scum just agree to death with town before.
@anexanhume what more will you want to see from cherise cat and
Anything of substance, really. The player is new to me and I don't have much to go on. They're engaging more than the absentees, but there's not much meat on those bones yet.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I'm about to go to bed and a bit drunk, but checking in as I work all day tomorrow and it's one of those days when I have to actually work while I'm at work, i.e. I cannot check mafia. I expect to be able to check in & be active a bit before EoD, but don't expect any long manifestos or ISOs from me, not that they would amount to much but I do them. I always say that I'm bad at D1, but nobody ever believes me, I just get scum read for "weak reads" when others, not to name names, can get away with barely playing.

Hope to god that Sparks's claim isn't real, since he's just torpedoed a very useful town role for no reason if so, but I have the sinking feeling that it maybe is. When I said to read your role, I meant silently! Just inside your head! Anyway I wouldn't vote there today any longer.

Sawneeks's recent posts have made me see things from a fresh perspective, would now put her at a slight town lean.

Share the concern over LP's generalized suspicion. Particularly his "everyone's too chummy" thing which he's now doubled down on. This is bad because he's not directing his suspicion, not explaining why certain players are particularly too trusting in a suspicious way, just releasing a general cloud of "things feel suspicious, let's encourage an atmosphere of distrust and paranoia". Classic mafia behavior.

The case on anex -- I can kind of see it. Only kind of. He was in my PoE, but it feels attenuated, and a bit jumping on his unusual style i.e. not performing the stereotype of "town" behavior. Will reread him if by some miracle I have time tomorrow, and would vote for him vs anyone outside of my voting pool.

Also I did not like these comments by anex:
Yes, but I wasn't commenting on his read of you. I was debating the merit of his arguments. I'm not going to call someone out on their reads on D1 unless it's obvious crap.

When you comment on someone's argument that is supporting their read, you're commenting on their read. This comment reads like struggling hard to get out of admitting that you were commenting on C4's read of Sawneeks. Not sure I buy Sawneeks's original case, but do not like this response.

WTF?

Hawthorn - seems innocuous so far, but her zeal for being a baddie always gives me pause.

You get that I can't actually affect whether I roll mafia by hoping, right?

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hope to god that Sparks's claim isn't real, since he's just torpedoed a very useful town role for no reason if so, but I have the sinking feeling that it maybe is. When I said to read your role, I meant silently! Just inside your head! Anyway I wouldn't vote there today any longer.
it dosnt matter what sparks is
we dont need roles to win
this is a bastard game and loki will 100% lie to us, our roles are about as useful as a blind donkey on a boat
why don't you put a vote down

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
When you comment on someone's argument that is supporting their read, you're commenting on their read. This comment reads like struggling hard to get out of admitting that you were commenting on C4's read of Sawneeks. Not sure I buy Sawneeks's original case, but do not like this response.
Two problems here. First, I was challenging c4's logic in the post but end up with him on my town list later, so I wasn't trying to make a greater point on him or his read in that particular post. Second, I clarified that Sawneeks was right in that I shouldn't have included the second part of the quote since it was immaterial to the content of my reply.

That makes two that read the whole thing so far.

LOL that you think that's where that was going. The point is that in seems to be in your personality to embrace a scum role. As such, I'd expect you to be particularly engaged in doing so, unlike most of scum last game. That's simply what I'll be paying attention to going forward. Trying to get true SR D1 is fairly hopeless, and that post was mostly meant to encourage participation from the tardy so far. The simple truth is that if we let low post count players survive into later days, they're eventually going to get SR for it anyway, and at a time when we have much more of a vote record to go off to make intelligent decisions at that point. Town circled back to and from HP several times doing that and it was maddening to watch.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
it dosnt matter what sparks is
we dont need roles to win
this is a bastard game and loki will 100% lie to us, our roles are about as useful as a blind donkey on a boat
why don't you put a vote down

Not sure I agree with you about roles, but sure I'll put a vote down since I'll be sporadically available

vote: EvilChameleon

I would still also vote for you, Chuggs, neki, or anex, as of now.

Two problems here. First, I was challenging c4's logic in the post but end up with him on my town list later, so I wasn't trying to make a greater point on him or his read in that particular post. Second, I clarified that Sawneeks was right in that I shouldn't have included the second part of the quote since it was immaterial to the content of my reply.

You're right that you did say the second part was a mistake, I missed that. Still feel like the line you're drawning between c4's logic and his read is a distinction without a difference.

LOL that you think that's where that was going. The point is that in seems to be in your personality to embrace a scum role. As such, I'd expect you to be particularly engaged in doing so, unlike most of scum last game. That's simply what I'll be paying attention to going forward. Trying to get true SR D1 is fairly hopeless, and that post was mostly meant to encourage participation from the tardy so far. The simple truth is that if we let low post count players survive into later days, they're eventually going to get SR for it anyway, and at a time when we have much more of a vote record to go off to make intelligent decisions at that point. Town circled back to and from HP several times doing that and it was maddening to watch.

Thanks for clarifying. Still don't get why it's your explanation for putting me on your null list, but I hear you on wanting to encourage participation.

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
Pointing out these posts because I find the logic that anex used to get there kinda suspect. He's responding to these post's from c4 about playing town better and then how im going for the easy route.

Anex then, for some reason, quotes both and then says this:

And then;

To me that reads like he's role fishing and that im playing the 'easy route' because I have a PR and don't want to attract attention and be killed. Why his default assumption is 'Sneeks has a PR' is beyond me unless he's not looking for town, he's looking for PRs amongst the group he knows are town.

Vote: anexanhume
Took another look at this

Full disclosure I don't think this read makes much sense. I think it's reading way too much into something that could've been as benign as quoting a second post and forgetting to reply to it.

I think it does show a gut reflex to being TMI'd, though. The distance she travels with this assumption in her thoughts looks simultaneously more nuanced and matter-of-fact than I imagine it would if it were a fake read, and it's an inherently town perspective, and archetype-wise so far she doesn't seem like someone to fake this read. I'd be pretty impressed if Sneeks were a wolf.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
i lied and got sidetracked by other ISOs

Neon;
congrats and good luck on the PhD program btw.

Not much here, putting out thoughts unprompted which is good but is more-or-less going with the flow of conversations. light town, i guess? c4 used the term 'easy play' earlier and i'd say that applies to neon. it feels pure tho.

Thanks. Feels exciting. Still have to go through the interview though.

What do you want me to do DANCE for money?

we're just squaring off against each other

everyone involved in the game haven't even fuckin posted

cool your heels breh do you really vote against a doctor?

Ok. So I guess we are up to two claims now. I'm willing to let this one slide because claiming doctor is usually risky, and I wouldn't imagine scum risking so much on day 1.

My reads so far:
Leaning town:
  • Random
  • c4
  • HP
  • Funky (but jsut for that claim)

Neutral
  • Chugg
  • Maol
  • Sneeks
  • EC
  • Hawthorn

Confirmed neutral?
  • Sorian

No idea because of low activity:
  • Stantastic
  • Jman
  • Neki

No idea in general
  • Zeke
I'll need to play more before I can get any scum leads.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
You're right that you did say the second part was a mistake, I missed that. Still feel like the line you're drawning between c4's logic and his read is a distinction without a difference.
But I was commenting on an exchange between c4 and Sorian. Neither directly mentioned Sawneeks. I was simply thinking of her since she got eliminated N1 (but I think that was redirected, so maybe not even necessarily applicable, LOL).
Took another look at this

Full disclosure I don't think this read makes much sense. I think it's reading way too much into something that could've been as benign as quoting a second post and forgetting to reply to it.

I think it does show a gut reflex to being TMI'd, though. The distance she travels with this assumption in her thoughts looks simultaneously more nuanced and matter-of-fact than I imagine it would if it were a fake read, and it's an inherently town perspective, and archetype-wise so far she doesn't seem like someone to fake this read. I'd be pretty impressed if Sneeks were a wolf.
That's kinda where I am at with it. Had she been under pressure at the time, I would have probably looked at it differently. It feels too earnest, even if misguided.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
The problem of missing out on many games is that you don't have any knowledge of meta and player behaviours.

Rereading the thread so far, Ephi doesn't seem like leaning towards scum. Her posts seem genuine enough. Her remarking about us dissecting Fate's post (Yes, I'm that far behind, sue me), looks like a good (if short) analysis.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I went back over the post. You're right, it was an incomplete thought. I was thinking of how you got eliminated night 1, but didn't follow through with the thread there.
the way you're sandbagging this is making me feel like i'm crazy.

so follow through on this thread here because at the moment it just sounds like you're admitting to PR hunting.
Sawneeks why do you have me as ??? and not have me in ur scum list
because there's a gut feeling that you're town just getting flak for a weird post early on D1 and nothing more.

that thought did cross my mind when reading it over a few times but i knew i'd kick myself if i didn't say anything and anex ends up flipping wolf.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
because there's a gut feeling that you're town just getting flak for a weird post early on D1 and nothing more.

Slowly rereading the thread, but had to comment on this.

I actually agree. Rereading that part, it seems that Fate making comments based on who is atround is a regular thing. Plus, he did mention that he was tired and (getting a bit meta here), making comments based on who is around is something that I also do from time to time.

For the time being, I'm willing to place Fate in a neutral read.

Onwards with the reread.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
the way you're sandbagging this is making me feel like i'm crazy.

so follow through on this thread here because at the moment it just sounds like you're admitting to PR hunting.
I'm really struggling to see how you think I'm role hunting. If I'm role hunting, I'll either ask directly for everyone's benefit, or read context in the thread. I don't like the idea of subtlety when you've probably got four scum to discuss something in private. Either everyone in town should know it, or no one should. As you can imagine, I'm not a big fan of breadcrumbing either. I may feel clever if other town pick up on it, but it's just as likely, if not more so, scum are picking up on it too. Maybe someone will figure it out due to night actions, but either you share with the class or keep it to yourself. I'm not asking anyone to share nor am I offering mine. And no, outing yourself as doctor day 1 isn't some galaxy brain play, either.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really struggling to see how you think I'm role hunting. If I'm role hunting, I'll either ask directly for everyone's benefit, or read context in the thread. I don't like the idea of subtlety when you've probably got four scum to discuss something in private. Either everyone in town should know it, or no one should. As you can imagine, I'm not a big fan of breadcrumbing either. I may feel clever if other town pick up on it, but it's just as likely, if not more so, scum are picking up on it too. Maybe someone will figure it out due to night actions, but either you share with the class or keep it to yourself. I'm not asking anyone to share nor am I offering mine. And no, outing yourself as doctor day 1 isn't some galaxy brain play, either.
it's not direct role hunting as in asking someone upfront about their power. i'm saying the responses you gave to c4 read to me as if you've been reading through the thread and keeping an eye on people you think might be PRs and making a note of it. You're not out-right saying it but it's coming up in other ways, i.e. your quote(s) and response to c4, "being glaringly obvious town means you get killed N1. you dont want that if you're a powerful town role." instead of, yknow, anything else, you focus on that piece. to me that says this topic is on your mind and is something you're actively considering.

the why is what im mulling over. i did half expect you to come back and say it was a misquote but that wasnt your immediate response to it and im not entirely sure how to read that.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
either way

Unvote

for now. i want to think over what anex has said since, hey, it's possible im reading too much into it all. plus i appreciate humoring me in spelling it out. he's also done a lot more than many other people in this thread and i really dont want to remove loud voices today.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
it's not direct role hunting as in asking someone upfront about their power. i'm saying the responses you gave to c4 read to me as if you've been reading through the thread and keeping an eye on people you think might be PRs and making a note of it. You're not out-right saying it but it's coming up in other ways, i.e. your quote(s) and response to c4, "being glaringly obvious town means you get killed N1. you dont want that if you're a powerful town role." instead of, yknow, anything else, you focus on that piece. to me that says this topic is on your mind and is something you're actively considering.

the why is what im mulling over. i did half expect you to come back and say it was a misquote but that wasnt your immediate response to it and im not entirely sure how to read that.
Okay, but that's not controversial? Everyone knows it behooves scum to eliminate those they can't cast suspicion on.

And me saying that should show it's completely logical I think people with PR shouldn't be forthcoming. So why would I be fishing for that?

Notice that I didn't direct that comment at anyone specifically. It would be poor form of me to put someone on the spot.

I asked HP directly because he was scum last game and appeared to hate it. Me asking him his comfort level this game was about alignment, not PR.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You don't get an impression that people are really quick to defend others and coming up with reasons why they do weird things?

Fate starts a tunnel on HP and it's just him being salty.

Neki does design speculation and it's just him doing his D1 thing.

Hawthorn makes a thin reads list and oh she wouldn't do that as scum.

Even for me I'm not worth voting for now because I solve later.

What happened to scum reads for poor votes and empty ideas? Bad town can be town, but bad town can also be scum.

I don't expect people to be at each others' throats but like I said in the previous game, maybe people are too familiar with the meta. It doesn't escape me that someone like anex has gotten votes because he's a newer player.

Anyway did a read through most of the players here and nothing really stands out except maybe Zeke having 46 posts almost exclusively full of gifs and neutral talk.
Looking back, LP has again just kind of ignored Chuggs as one of the 'defends people too much' folks. Chuggs' also noted it earlier so unsure if w/w but, hey, it's there.

LP why all the snark if it just lead to you having no reads except for zeke being a meme.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, but that's not controversial? Everyone knows it behooves scum to eliminate those they can't cast suspicion on.

And me saying that should show it's completely logical I think people with PR shouldn't be forthcoming. So why would I be fishing for that?

Notice that I didn't direct that comment at anyone specifically. It would be poor form of me to put someone on the spot.

I asked HP directly because he was scum last game and appeared to hate it. Me asking him his comfort level this game was about alignment, not PR.
Which I think is where we're disagreeing imo. quoting c4's read of me in that response feels like it indirectly points that in my direction. you're saying that was completely unintentional whereas i feel like it was a subconcious slip. but the more we talk the less im convinced of it. :u

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Stantastic

mentioned earlier but stan's game has been nothing. i'm hoping his posts over the next few hours can give a better picture of him and i can reassess in the morning. I'll be around for a bit longer then im getting some sleep.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about to go to bed and a bit drunk, but checking in as I work all day tomorrow and it's one of those days when I have to actually work while I'm at work, i.e. I cannot check mafia. I expect to be able to check in & be active a bit before EoD, but don't expect any long manifestos or ISOs from me, not that they would amount to much but I do them. I always say that I'm bad at D1, but nobody ever believes me, I just get scum read for "weak reads" when others, not to name names, can get away with barely playing.

Sawneeks's recent posts have made me see things from a fresh perspective, would now put her at a slight town lean.

Share the concern over LP's generalized suspicion. Particularly his "everyone's too chummy" thing which he's now doubled down on. This is bad because he's not directing his suspicion, not explaining why certain players are particularly too trusting in a suspicious way, just releasing a general cloud of "things feel suspicious, let's encourage an atmosphere of distrust and paranoia". Classic mafia behavior.

The case on anex -- I can kind of see it. Only kind of. He was in my PoE, but it feels attenuated, and a bit jumping on his unusual style i.e. not performing the stereotype of "town" behavior. Will reread him if by some miracle I have time tomorrow, and would vote for him vs anyone outside of my voting pool.

Also I did not like these comments by anex:

WTF?

Not sure I agree with you about roles, but sure I'll put a vote down since I'll be sporadically available

vote: EvilChameleon

I would still also vote for you, Chuggs, neki, or anex, as of now.

Thanks for clarifying. Still don't get why it's your explanation for putting me on your null list, but I hear you on wanting to encourage participation.

I don't like these posts. The woe is me portion feels like frustrated scum, which I get it, I've been there, but I'm also not falling for it. The LP and the Anex read in the first one are the big red flags for me. The LP portion feels like a genuine scum read, but despite being someone who she's scum reading she only kind of sees the case on Anex?

And then we go down to the second post and Anex is on her would vote for list, while LP is nowhere to be seen?

And again, I have no clue why Thorny is scum reading the people she's scum reading. It feels like she's hoping if she says the names enough, people will fill in the blanks themselves. My vote is staying where it is.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Stan is going to show up with some real obvious town shit any second now. Just got to wait on it
cant wait for him to show up and cuss everyone out for scum/null reading him

Sawneeks where are you at outside of Anex. Talk to me a bit

feel like these posts still cover a lot of where i am rn but what do you want to know, chuggs. ask away.
wouldn't vote today;
c4
chuggs (unless a damn good reason)
zeke (same as above)
maol (same)
sorian
Rando
HP
Fate???

would vote;
LP
stan
sparks
EC
hawthorn
ephi
neki
jman
cheshire?

going to reread neon, stan, EC, haw, ephi. i'll be back since i dont think they have a lot of posts collectively.

i lied and got sidetracked by other ISOs

Neon;
congrats and good luck on the PhD program btw.

Not much here, putting out thoughts unprompted which is good but is more-or-less going with the flow of conversations. light town, i guess? c4 used the term 'easy play' earlier and i'd say that applies to neon. it feels pure tho.

stan;
lost-john-travolta.gif

would yeet off the island.

EC;
lost-john-travolta.gif

would yeet off the island but he has more than stan and within his meta so it's a less forceful yeet.

neki;
anyone who says neki isn't giving reads this d1 isnt reading imo. some reads sprinkled here and there that arent much to note but that design speculation is a big ol 'oof'. i dont know if it's a scummy 'oof' though? scum!neki getting nervous and trying to be more present in the face of loud town? maaaaybe???? put neki in the 'unsure' pile.

LP;
there's a decent amount of shade being thrown at people from the majority of LP's posts but they aren't pointed about whether or not he thinks the person in question is scum. a good town!LP tell is if he is being snarky AND posting original thoughts/reads even if he doesn't push them. so far the original ideas/thoughts part is severely lacking and he's just taking potshots from the shadows instead of anything meaningful.

would yeet with force.

Ephi;
reminds me of how i'd play scum by asking a shit ton of questions and only sprinkle some thoughts into my posts but not shake it up, yknow. however, i think that's my fear talking as i don't see anything scummy about ephi's posts....they're just fine. but just a vanilla fine. light town i guess??

Hawthorn;
used the word 'belabor' in a serious context. would yeet.

joking aside, she's in the same spot as Ephi for me. nothing immediately sets off any alarms but i wouldn't jump and call her town, either. I didn't like the early read on Fate where she essentially calls him scum but backs down and nulls reads him instead (#542). something to consider if fate ends up being scum.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, that about covers it actually. Did you get a chance to reread Cheshire?
i skimmed their posts but didn't really see much. their first big reads list i remember disagreeing with their conclusions but it felt more like rusty town play than anything nefarious. im not against voting there today but would rather aim elsewhere.

what's your read on em?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wouldn't vote today;
c4
chuggs (unless a damn good reason)
zeke (same as above)
maol (same)
sorian
Rando
HP
Fate???

would vote;
LP
stan
sparks
EC
hawthorn
ephi
neki
jman
cheshire?

going to reread neon, stan, EC, haw, ephi. i'll be back since i dont think they have a lot of posts collectively.
actually, think i'd move zeke down to the 'would vote' area and move sparks and neon up to 'would not vote'

Oct 25, 2017
i skimmed their posts but didn't really see much. their first big reads list i remember disagreeing with their conclusions but it felt more like rusty town play than anything nefarious. im not against voting there today but would rather aim elsewhere.

what's your read on em?

Yeah, that was kind of my read on her as well. Feels like some weird conclusions, but I can see the gears turning and it feels more like off town than scum

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Ok. I'm starting to see the divide between Chuggs' and Hawthorn's posts. Still got 2 pages to go. But given the time, I'll probably get to them tomorrow.