• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Have there been any role claims besides Funkydudesparks?
Sorian.
Today is boring

How would you all feel if I claimed as a neutral? I'm one of those spiffy benign neutrals that don't need to kill anyone to win.
I need to ask people riddles during the day and I have to stump three people. I'll be happy to prove it to you. I'll be real, the first time I read the role PM, I thought I ask the questions at night but it's a day command so I'm actually clarifying if it goes out now or if the recipient doesn't see the question until night time.

Slight niggle, you do get roleblocked if you get the question wrong. Also I don't really need to ask a riddle, just whatever I want.

:D
(He later amended it to day command, questions get delivered at night, dunno where. Somewhere).

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
You do realize people can disagree with your read, right. It's possible.
I don't care about them disagreeing, you know this. Majority of ppl disagree with me, it's nothing new. Weird that you would try to frame it that way.

I asked them both specifically what they thought of our exchange (even quoted it for them)because they were the first two to give you town reads after it.
Neither of them answered my question, focused on something I didnt even ask about.
Random just said they disagreed with your read of me
LP ignored my question at first, so had to ping him. Then when he does answer it gives a deflecting answer letting me know he didnt actually pay it no mind. Then labels my legit question as "salt".

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Reread stan's posts again since it's taken me a minute to catch up and while I hate that awful Sparks vote he's at least got some kind of reasoning behind it that's more than "sparks hard to read". it's still terrible tho since you're gambling that sparks would have the knowledge to fakeclaim doctor instead of just...claiming his real role, aka doctor. just think it's better to let scum gamble on taking him since he could still protect people and it's up to them whether the risk is worth it or not.

im willing to let hawthorne eat two ghost peppers if i'm wrong.

but my disagreement with stan's choice of vote isnt something i think is scummy, just misguided. he's still making the reads and thoughts i expect him to.

Unvote

i'll look over everything and see where we're at. didnt expect c4 to go for anex though

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
But his immediate ghosting seems like the wrong move.
I was Ghosting for Mental Health reasons I assure you. Nobody wants to see me have another breakdown.

I was confused what your problem was but now I understand and can explain.

I usually Don't Post at the start of the game (first 12-18 hours) this game I am taking this even further and was not planning on posting at all until final day.

I saw Neon make a post when I randomly decided to look at thread saw that they where a new player and Thought it was a Great opportunity to both Earnestly answer question and throw out some bait and see if they would slip about being inside Mafia Night Chat.

After my brief comments I went back to not posting since I was completely behind.

I am mostly caught up now.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't care about them disagreeing, you know this. Majority of ppl disagree with me, it's nothing new. Weird that you would try to frame it that way.

I asked them both specifically what they thought of our exchange (even quoted it for them)because they were the first two to give you town reads after it.
Neither of them answered my question, focused on something I didnt even ask about.
Random just said they disagreed with your read of me
LP ignored my question at first, so had to ping him. Then when he does answer it gives a deflecting answer letting me know he didnt actually pay it no mind. Then labels my legit question as "salt".
let me be snarky for a bit, zeke.

im biased because i know my own alignment but i find neki's read more troublesome than those two lol. keeping me open as an option without fully commiting reeks of scum oppertunism.
It's ok, his scanner is broken. I let him know. Appreciate the concern.
i wouldn't say it's concern. more 'i want to see where this goes' and hope it validates my earlier ping on you :p

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
People Sussing me for being Absent is pretty damn Hilarious not gonna Lie.

Probably Trust Zeke the most Right now just seems like he is being authentic despite not being on Board with his Vote.

Hawthorn seems Fine? not sure what people are seeing in the early Posts that tip Scum Hawthorn

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
let me be snarky for a bit, zeke.

im biased because i know my own alignment but i find neki's read more troublesome than those two lol. keeping me open as an option without fully commiting reeks of scum oppertunism.

i wouldn't say it's concern. more 'i want to see where this goes' and hope it validates my earlier ping on you :p
You accused me of doing this in Transistor so at least you're consistent on calling it out even though you're wrong.

CheshireCat

Feb 6, 2021
Do you guys remember in Eastenders at the end lokiduck was answering Turm on which which game has the most negative utility roles- post # 3683 and he said "this [eastenders] or Nier Mafia lol."

I'm re-reading the thread trying to figure out if that is making a difference. Anyone with more play time than me able to read into that and it's potential outcomes?
Who is New in this Game?
this is my thrid ever game, 2nd online. first time was back in Feb.

I never hold mental health days against anyone. But i didn't know this level of scarce was normal.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
But i didn't know this level of scarce was normal.
It's a bit more than normal as usually it's just 12-18 hours of no post before I become one of if not the top poster in the game before the end.

This game will probably be less than normally though because I am trying to not mentally attach myself to the game to Avoid the complete mental Collapses that's forced me to Substitute out the Last 3? games.

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Do you guys remember in Eastenders at the end lokiduck was answering Turm on which which game has the most negative utility roles- post # 3683 and he said "this [eastenders] or Nier Mafia lol."

I'm re-reading the thread trying to figure out if that is making a difference. Anyone with more play time than me able to read into that and it's potential outcomes?

this is my thrid ever game, 2nd online. first time was back in Feb.

I never hold mental health days against anyone. But i didn't know this level of scarce was normal.
>:( I'm a lady Lokiduck

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Can you explain your policy to me sir?
People who say they are going to policy vote me because of my playstyle get a policy vote in return.
729473628118188064.png

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
If I am away for to Long there are to many Post to Read. If I am sitting Here trying to engage the Post are to Slow.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I'll be real, I feel like I would have said something about this before since I've played with you enough but I'll take it at face value, didn't mean to offend.
No offence taken I just Feel like a Wierdo when someone talks about my Capitalization on Reset Era. People make fun of it in Threads I make on other parts of the Forum.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020

There was a previous Nier mafia game, Nier: something else? I can't remember. It was before my time in the community, but that game might have been what Loki was referring to.

You People always Make me self Conscious when you point it out. I am just Typing.

It gives your posts the style of a Victorian novel, which is cool.

People who say they are going to policy vote me because of my playstyle get a policy vote in return.
729473628118188064.png

Do you think that mafia are more likely to vote you because of your playstyle?