• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Why did I say Sorian I meant Anex. My brain is all messed up.

Many left LP in favour of Anex
He claimed JOAT faster than Fedex
Now we are on discussion round Ex

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Yeah i figured.

Someone sum it up for me in 3 sentences, bonus points if you make it rhyme

Trains between anex and LP
Anex claimed 2B

OK that part rhymes. He claimed that he is a JOAT with only two abilities, which are both weird. Also he messed his character up with a different Nier character when he was describing them. While he was claiming, Maol suddenly suggested a Sorian train based on his earlier neutral claim.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Plus the role claim is an absolutely perfect one to make people wary of hitting him with night actions and buy him an extra couple of days lol.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
talk to me, zeke. you believe anex?
I have no dog in this fight, I dont know the flavor and apparently annex mixed up the names?
So whatever happens happens
14690961.gif

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
This thread has moved on so fast that I'm questioning if I was hallucinating when Anex rescinded to VT and nobody noticed

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
I really hope for the sake of modern psychiatry that you're right and Anex is the wolf and tried some performance art piece here, because if he's a villager then the game of werewolf is even more evil than I've allowed myself to contemplate

(Just a copypasta don't take seriously personally etc)

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So anyway Anex open wolfed awhile ago when he tried to shade people into the whole "you'll regret it when I'm gone!!!!" Bullshit

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
for what it's worth hardly anyone moved after all this claim shenanigans so, uh, thats' something.

see ya'll on the other side i guess.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I recall that Haw's vote on LP was ebcause of here reasoning that LP commented on the thread being all chummy and not participating that much or offering reads or options. Somwthing about beingunhelful through incation.

I'm going to check.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
now, since it is bugging me, I am concerned with the lack of movement here. if wolf, are his mates bussing him now. if town, are they comfortably sitting off wagon. it's entirely possible that the wolves have given up on saving anex, but I'd have expected more attempts to swing it elsewhere before the claim came out than what we got

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
Okay i think im mostly following.
Why the votes on LP?

Here's a link to the post where I quoted all the times where I explained my vote on LP:

Here are the posts where I explained my suspicion of LP:

However, I can also kind of see Anex. I will contemplate switching, but right now neither are giving me much to go on.

Can you spell this out for me? How do you know there are no wolves on the vote?

Sorian was never my first choice for a wagon, he's just a decent counter for D1.

Right, but you're really pushing Sorian as a counter to anex just based on his role claim, but you never raised those (legitimate) concerns before. Why do you town read anex so strongly that you're trying to come up with an alternative to push?