• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
"There's a difference between a content creator who has millions of subscribers, hundreds of thousands of followers, who gets banned from literally what makes him money and some kid who is a piece of s*** who has absolutely zero following, has zero money that comes from gaming, and hacks," Ninja said. "You ban that kid, nothing happens to him. Nothing happens. 'Oh no, he can't cheat anymore.' You ban Jarvis... It's different. The stakes are different, it should be handled a little bit differently. "

"Just look at the situation. It needs to be handled different because it's different. A content creator cheating who's entire life is about the game he's playing and some random who has no YouTube channel, no Twitter account--he doesn't even care, he just cheats. He hacks to hack. You ban one, you ruin his life. You ban the other, he makes another account and keeps cheating. It's different. It has to be handled differently."

Source: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ninja-thinks-fortnite-streamers-caught-cheating-de/1100-6471315/

I mean, I do get his point, but this is totally unfair from the others players point of view and the game itself. We all know that money move the world, but still...

I think this is a very interesting topic. Let´s discuss!

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
There was a gigantic topic about this earlier. Perhaps locked?

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
TheMoon thinks Ninja needs to go and fuck off?

Next he'll start asking for different pricing, discounts, considerations for streamers vs normal gamers ...oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.