• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Good. Last thing I need is another something I consume in my life that I have to feel bad about.

Kudos to them for keeping work conditions satisfactory for their employees.

TimPV3

Oct 30, 2017
I'm surprised it took this long for a dev to use this excuse to positively spin a delay

MayorTortimer

May 27, 2018
The idea that a team of developers would have to crunch/stress out over such a relaxing game is a little ironic, I have to admit.

Good to hear that the delay is providing a great team with a healthy work-life balance. Definitely seems to fit the spirit of the franchise. :)

OP
OP
pixelpatron

pixelpatron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seattle
Lol, I literally searched for "Nintendo delays Animal Crossing" so because I used delays and the previous post used "delayed"...the Era search engine needs some work. Three out of four words should ping back SOMETHING. Or have an option for search to concentrate just on key words, and focused search history of the last month.

Efejota

Mar 13, 2018
Being the kind of game it is, I also prefer it this way since we can get more meaningful/interesting character dialogues and little details in general that don't take that much to do but bring up the game overall to a better experience. I don't want a serviceable entry, and the 3ds game already suffered from streamlining too much in areas like the museum. Poor Blathers.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I'm surprised it took this long for a dev to use this excuse to positively spin a delay
Maybe because it's not an excuse and it's just stating what the company has done for most of its projects for decades, and it's only getting a focus in the press now because of an industry-wide lens being put on the subject due to increased consumer interest?

Prophyblakcis

Oct 25, 2017
steering clear of crunch time really amounts to them being behind schedule in the first place. I mean less than a year is really no time to wait but still...PR pixie dust

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Maybe because it's not an excuse?
It's still kinda PR spin though. If they weren't crunching before and they aren't planning on crunching, then it's just a normal delay. Saying it was for developers implies that they considered overworking their employees instead of delaying the game.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I literally searched for "Nintendo delays Animal Crossing" so because I used delays and the previous post used "delayed"...the Era search engine needs some work. Three out of four words should ping back SOMETHING. Or have an option for search to concentrate just on key words, and focused search history of the last month.
Yeah it needs work. I play it safe with searching and use as little words as necessary lol in this case I used simply 'Animal Crossing'

Status
Not open for further replies.